[ROM][PX5][S32F0][9.0] Malaysk ROM for PX5 MCU S32F0 RK3368 with Android 9

Search This thread

hurcoman

Oct 30, 2019
Moin Werner. Hier mal einen Link mit dem du den FCC Launcher updaten kannst.

Downloaden und die .apk installieren. Danach Neustart FCC Launcher.
Damit funktioniert der Splitscreen und diverse andere Dinge auch.
Ich schick dir noch den Link von XDA wo das Thema behandelt wird.

Kannst dich ja mal durchlesen.
Da ich ja die Kaufversion habe funktioniert bei mir auch die GALA. Finde ich auch ne coole Sache.

tino199

Oct 3, 2020
I'll make some pictures later and post them 😉
thank you very much very kind other information I had installed the mala lite and now with the new mcu update I have switched to android 10 resetting everything for now I have not yet reinstalled the mala thing lite you advise me thanks

goy2k

Aug 10, 2008
Braunschweig
thank you very much very kind other information I had installed the mala lite and now with the new mcu update I have switched to android 10 resetting everything for now I have not yet reinstalled the mala thing lite you advise me thanks
Hi tino199,
when you installed Android 10 there is no way back to Malaysk ROM, because it's based on Android 9. Do you really have Android 10 or is it a so called fake Android 10?

tino199

Oct 3, 2020
Hi tino199,
when you installed Android 10 there is no way back to Malaysk ROM, because it's based on Android 9. Do you really have Android 10 or is it a so called fake Android 10?
yes i had 9 with mala but now it is a real 10 i will keep it so for the moment everything works fine

May 24, 2021
Hello guys,

There is an option in the settings to relearn the buttons for the steering wheel remote control or to change the assignment.
When I want to do this and the app opens, it says I should press the corresponding button and then select the action. But the info window is completely empty (see screenshot) and nothing happens when I press any key.
Clicking the RESET button does not change anything or allow you to learn any keys.

Has anyone here had any experience with this and could help me find out what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks
BR
Werner

20210729_232150.jpg

funei96

Aug 2, 2021
Hello,
after upgrading my firmware to the full version of the rom i still have the problem that the headunit still has no audio output sometimes, even though it is written in the description for the full version that it is fixed.

Is there anything else i have to do for the problem to get fixed?

R-v-E

Jul 12, 2020
I can confirm that SWC with DAB-Z on my device works with the latest update.

Nice work!

addamooo

Jan 18, 2021
Hi to all,
Can you help me install a good ROM for my radio?
I would like to point out that I am new to these matters and would be grateful for explaining everything step by step.

Thank you - Adam
BMW E38-min (1).jpg

michael.heil

Mar 21, 2011
Has anybody got the video out ports working ? canzt get them to work. Also how to activate anti anliasing to go at DVD ?

Malugo

Apr 14, 2020
hi friends, after updating I am in this situation, does anyone know how to fix it? i unplugged px5 and flashed with android tool

bravos

May 8, 2017
Hi !

could you please tell me if this is compatibel with my Hizpo Device ?

RK 3368
Ram 4GB
Flash 64GB
Android 093725 (Fake Android 10)
MCU : MF1-PX5_C66_whd01a-aAaAaA_B4_20201222_16.33
APP : PX5C-C66-HA1-U030-DSP-EN-2020-12-16-0952

On another threat in Xda forum i read that Mcu MF1 is similar to S32F00 Versions. Has anyone tried
this with MF1 ?
It would be great if i can install your rom because the Stock Rom is to limitid (most i dont like that after every restart the
Stock Radio App starts automaticly )

Thanks

Reactions: abusalha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only for devices processor Rockchip PX5, MCU - S32F0
    Mod Pie 9.0 (10 fake android) Android PX5 S32F0 RK3368
    Not suitable for those who have a real 10 android installed. Install the Device Info HW application in Google Market and look at the API level. 28 API - 9 android, 29 API - 10 android.

Please excuse me. I'm bad at spelling in english. I use the translator Google. I rarely answer questions in private messages and on the forum. Sorry.
    How to find out if your device is suitable for this forum thread? You can see of the device in Settings - About device :
    There are 2 types of firmware for installation, with different installed MCU versions - the first type of firmware is more common with an installed MCU that starts with letters and numbers - S32F0_XinRC, S32F0_ZIQI, S32F0_LingYun, S32F0_Leima, S32F0_yunht and other compatible MCUs (you need to find out) and the second type of firmware for the installed MCU - S32F0_yuemao and others (you need to find out). To find out what version of the MCU you have installed, go to the Settings - About device application and look at the line with the MCU name.
    LITE Firmware mod for the first type of installed MCU - S32F0_XinRC, S32F0_ZIQI, S32F0_LingYun, S32F0_Leima, S32F0_yunht and others
    The instruction in the archive of the LITE version of the firmware was updated on March 28, 2022

What's added:
    Full ROOT access (SuperSU)
    Added PlanetsPack live wallpapers
    ESFileExplorer, RootExplorer programs.
    New application for system settings - Settings Mod.
    Two modified launchers with the ability to configure them in Mod Settings - Mod Settings - Launcher Settings.
    Added in Mod Settings - Mod Settings - Statusbar Settings
    a) Make the Status Bar semi-transparent
    b) Clock settings in the StatusBar
    c) Gradient StatusBar.
    Added in Mod Settings - General Settings - Developer options
    Many other changes and additions.
    Installation:
    1. Unzip the archive Update_lite_Malay_Mod_S32F0_XinRC.rar
    2. Write the files ZQ_PX5C_UPDATE_lite_Malay_Mod_S32F0_XinRC.zip and Mod_Installer.apk to a USB flash drive (preferably formatted in FAT32)
    3. Insert the USB flash drive into the loaded system in the device.
    4. Install the Mod_Installer.apk application from a USB flash drive using any file manager.
    5. Launch the Mod Installer application.
    6. Click on the "INSTALL MOD RECOVERY" button and wait for the end of the process.
    7. The device will automatically reboot into Recovery and the firmware installation will begin.
    8. After the end, you will be asked to remove the USB flash drive - pull it out and you will be taken to Recovery.
    9. With the help of short-term finger presses on the screen, we go down to the item "Wipe data / factory reset"
    10. Hold your finger on this item for a long time until we get to another menu. There we press "YES". All data will be deleted and reset to factory settings.
    11. Click on the item "Reboot system now"
    12. The device will reboot. This completes the installation.
    13. The first download will take a long time!
    If the sound does not work for you, then you need to go to Settings and specify your sound type - with or without DSP.

The instruction in the archive was updated on March 28, 2022
    Download: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/_VHEwJvIPuZjKQ
    Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/k04jgbTb#qRrhtDylG7gWu51UfKiN8jRDl7VK4L7llkLm82gG8zw
    Not suitable for those who have a real 10 android installed. Install the Device Info HW application in Google Market and look at the API level. 28 API - 9 android, 29 API - 10 android.

LITE Firmware mod for the second type of installed MCU - S32F0_yuemao and others
    The instruction in the archive of the LITE version of the firmware was updated on March 28, 2022

What's added:
    Full ROOT access (SuperSU)
    Added PlanetsPack live wallpapers
    ESFileExplorer, RootExplorer programs.
    New application for system settings - Settings Mod.
    Two modified launchers with the ability to configure them in Mod Settings - Mod Settings - Launcher Settings.
    Added in Mod Settings - Mod Settings - Statusbar Settings
    a) Make the Status Bar semi-transparent
    b) Clock settings in the StatusBar
    c) Gradient StatusBar.
    Added in Mod Settings - General Settings - Developer options
    Many other changes and additions.
    Installation:
    1. Unzip the archive Update_lite_Malay_Mod_S32F0_yuemao.rar
    2. Write the files ZQ_PX5C_UPDATE_lite_Malay_Mod_S32F0_yuemao.zip and Mod_Installer.apk to a USB flash drive (preferably formatted in FAT32)
    3. Insert the USB flash drive into the loaded system in the device.
    4. Install the Mod_Installer.apk application from a USB flash drive using any file manager.
    5. Launch the Mod Installer application.
    6. Click on the "INSTALL MOD RECOVERY" button and wait for the end of the process.
    7. The device will automatically reboot into Recovery and the firmware installation will begin.
    8. After the end, you will be asked to remove the USB flash drive - pull it out and you will be taken to Recovery.
    9. With the help of short-term finger presses on the screen, we go down to the item "Wipe data / factory reset"
    10. Hold your finger on this item for a long time until we get to another menu. There we press "YES". All data will be deleted and reset to factory settings.
    11. Click on the item "Reboot system now"
    12. The device will reboot. This completes the installation.
    13. The first download will take a long time!
    If the sound does not work for you, then you need to go to Settings and specify your sound type - with or without DSP.

The instruction in the archive was updated on March 28, 2022
    Download: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/qaCFAY7qlxNsAQ
    Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/9tJyWSKA#EdaMXvKH-CXgQXwt0eJbGrxGr83PE-t16SRMAaw4edo

Doesn't fit anyone with a real 10 android !!!

DSP Programs - https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-px5-s32...0-rk3368-with-android-9.4194651/post-84182975

FULL Firmware Version Information:

Video :
    What's added to the full version:
    Root access (SuperSU)
    Six completely modified launchers with the ability to view tags for music listening (any music app), bluetooth music and radio stations (not in all launchers).
    The ability to customize Launchers (enable, disable unnecessary functions in the settings) and weather settings in them and display the speed via GPS.
    4 types of screen savers with analog and digital clocks, with the ability to display GPS speed, weather, music listening tags (any music application),
    Bluetooth music and radio stations from the Radio app. Full customization of screensavers - color, font, disable unnecessary functions, your car logo, etc. In the settings.
    Change splash screen - hold your finger in the center of the screen for 3-5 seconds - the view will change. Other screensavers are in the OEM app.
    Changed the volume bar and reduced its disappearance time. It is also fully configurable in Settings Mod - Mod settings - Sound settings.
    Fully customizable panel status with the ability to enable and disable buttons and icons in it in the settings and it is possible to completely disable it.
    Reload key added to the status bar.
    Added buttons "Screensaver", "Music", "Navigation", "Bluetooth Music" in the status bar (can be enabled or disabled in the settings).
    The screensaver runs in all programs, there is an Application Whitelist in Mod Settings where you can specify applications where the screensaver will not start.
    Added a list of applications in the Settings Mod, where you can specify autostart after sleep.
    Added equalizer ViperFX (if you have a device with DSP, then it does not work)
    Changed Bluetooth Music app.
    Music and Radio applications have been completely changed. You can install standard applications from the OEM application.
    You can execute your scripts in the System /etc/Init.d folder
    Added online radio PCRadio
    Settings Mod - MOD Settings - System settings - added automatic screen brightness by GPS.
    Added four customizable buttons to screensavers to launch your programs.
    - Long press on the button - select the application.
    - Short press on the button - start the application.
    Added the ability to automatically adjust sound based on GPS speed.
    Located in Settings Mod - MOD Settings - Sound settings - Auto volume control by GPS.
    Added the ability to set pop-up messages about playing Music, Radio, Bluetooth music and PCRadio.
    Located in Settings Mod - MOD Settings - System Settings - Popup Settings.
    Fixed GPS work.
    - Improved location accuracy.
    - With a cold start - satellites are located in 40-70 seconds.
    - With a hot start (after sleep or reboot) - instantly.
    Anyone who had problems with USB ports or missing WiFi - fixed.
    USB and WiFi initialization occurs after full system boot and after sleep.
    New method and settings of the whitelist of programs to run after sleep (located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - System Settings)
    New whitelist for programs in which the screensaver will not start (located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Screensaver Settings)
    You can now set the time for showing music and radio notifications in Settings Mod from 1 to 10 seconds.
    You can change the DPI of the screen. Range from 260dpi to 160dpi (default standard 220). Located - Settings Mod - Mod Settings - System Settings.
    More flexible graphic equalizer settings are in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound Settings.
    Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Car - added GPS fix (enabled by default).
    Redesigned regular widgets for managing Music, Radio, Bluetooth music, etc.
    Added 5 attempts to initialize WiFi every 20 seconds with checking network availability
    Added forced inclusion of disabled WiFi SSIDs, the GU for some reason periodically sets the Disable status of the working SSID and does not automatically connect.
    Added display of RDS Radio in the screensaver and in some launchers.
    There are a lot of other additions and fixes.
    Installation:

We must download the LITE version, read the instructions in the archive along with the firmware, install the LITE version and check its work on your device, if everything suits you and you want more functions and changes in the firmware, then we do everything that is written in the instructions for the LITE version ...

A mini update to version 1.1.1 has been released (2 mb) from 5 February 2021

Fixed the work of online applications such as Spotify.
    In Settings Mod - Settings related to sound - added a settings item - List of applications that have problems with sound (you need to add your players there, in which the sound does not work correctly, disappears when rewinding, the next track or after sleep)

OTA (Internet) update to version 1.1.5 (FULL version) of May 15, 2021

(NEW) Android base from 08 March 2021
    (NEW) Hardware buttons control alternative players without starting the radio
    (NEW) New launcher with Day and Night support - Launcher 10 android with support for managing standard Radio, Music, Bluetooth applications
    (NEW) Support Day and Night in Mod Settings, Settings, Factory Settings, Basic Settings.
    (NEW) Added an application for voice calling contacts from the bluetooth application - MTCDialer (Voice Dialer) - launch Voice Dialer and for example say "<Contact Name>" from the bluetooth application.
    (NEW) Support for voice call of contacts from Google Assistant (your contacts from your Google account must be synchronized) - for example, say "Call <Contact Name>"
    (NEW) Added alternative True Contact dialer to sync and call your contacts from google account.
    (NEW) Added new screensaver with clock and date only. Located in the OEM application - ScreenClock__black
    (NEW) In Settings MOD - Settings Mod - System Settings - Autostart applications after sleep / reboot - Disable the regular autostart mechanism for Radio, Music, BT after sleep and boot.
    (NEW) In settings MOD - Settings Mod - System settings - Auto screen brightness by GPS - Enable control of the system theme depending on the time of day. (must be enabled auto brightness screen by GPS)
    (NEW) In settings MOD - Settings Mod - System settings - Auto screen brightness by GPS - Day and night mode - you can specify it yourself Automatically, Always night, always day (must be disabled - Enable system theme control depending on the time of day)
    Very, very many other fixes and additions (the firmware has been redone by 80 percent)

Video:

Possible problems :
    The serial number is replaced by: Unknown or 1234

Solution :
    To get your serial number, try:
    1. Connect to Wi-Fi (you can create a WiFi hotspot in your phone and connect to it).
    2. Make bluetooth pairing to your phone.
    The serial number is generated by the MAC addresses of the WiFi and bluetooth modules.
    3. Reboot after that the device 1 or 2 times!
    You can reboot in the Settings Mod and click on the circle icon in the upper right corner. The reboot menu will appear.
    Check if the serial number appears.
    The Bluetooth application says that there is no license.
    Solution :
    1. Connect the device to WiFi to the WiFi access point of your phone, check whether the Internet is working on the device, for example, launch a browser and see if the Internet is working there.
    2. Reboot. You can reboot in the Settings Mod and click on the circle icon in the upper right corner. The reboot menu will appear.
    3. After rebooting, connect to the internet. Go to the bluetooth application and try to press the buttons there or click on the inscription where it is written that there is no activation.
    Sound does not work or shows I2C error on every reboot
    Solution :
    Your DSP is incorrectly configured in the factory settings.
    Go to Settings Mod - Settings related to the car - Engineering menu (password 0000)
    and set up the DSP there.
    My settings (you may have other settings !!!)
    1. DSP Settings - Audio IC Type - BU37033 Series
    2. Application Settings - Ess DSP or ROHM DSP
    The work on the full version of the firmware mod is completed, the first release of version 1.0 is made. Please read the information under the spoiler "FULL Firmware Version Information:"
    I ask you to excuse me in advance if I don’t often answer in the topic, since I’m physically not enough for all the time and I ask you to understand me! And we will help other users if you know the answers to questions!
    OTA (Internet) update to version 1.1.5 (FULL version)

(NEW) Android base from 08 March 2021
    (NEW) Hardware buttons control alternative players without starting the radio
    (NEW) New launcher with Day and Night support - Launcher 10 android with support for managing standard Radio, Music, Bluetooth applications
    (NEW) Support Day and Night in Mod Settings, Settings, Factory Settings, Basic Settings.
    (NEW) Added an application for voice calling contacts from the bluetooth application - MTCDialer (Voice Dialer) - launch Voice Dialer and for example say "<Contact Name>" from the bluetooth application.
    (NEW) Support for voice call of contacts from Google Assistant (your contacts from your Google account must be synchronized) - for example, say "Call <Contact Name>"
    (NEW) Added alternative True Contact dialer to sync and call your contacts from google account.
    (NEW) Added new screensaver with clock and date only. Located in the OEM application - ScreenClock__black
    (NEW) In Settings MOD - Settings Mod - System Settings - Autostart applications after sleep / reboot - Disable the regular autostart mechanism for Radio, Music, BT after sleep and boot.
    (NEW) In settings MOD - Settings Mod - System settings - Auto screen brightness by GPS - Enable control of the system theme depending on the time of day. (must be enabled auto brightness screen by GPS)
    (NEW) In settings MOD - Settings Mod - System settings - Auto screen brightness by GPS - Day and night mode - you can specify it yourself Automatically, Always night, always day (must be disabled - Enable system theme control depending on the time of day)
    Very, very many other fixes and additions (the firmware has been redone by 80 percent)

Video:
    PS: Immediately I apologize if I touch anyone in my own words, this is not out of malice, it has been accumulating since August 2020, when work began on the mod firmware.
    I receive a total of 30 to 120 letters per day, of which 98 percent are completely unrelated to the mod firmware and the changes added to it compared to the factory one. Almost everyone who has installed the full version (there are of course many exceptions) believes that if he has installed the firmware, he has every right to life-long support FOR ANY QUESTIONS - I repeat, for any questions not at all related to the fact that a new one has been added or fixed in comparison with factory Chinese firmware.
    This is mistake. You have installed the updated version, which we have been developing for a very long time and keep it in good shape. To be honest, I'm tired of answering all this, I'm not tech support. I (and also Graser) are just finalizing the factory firmware. Every day, without days off and holidays, I lose about 2 hours just answering letters.
    From now on everything will be different - install the LITE version of the firmware - test it completely, if it FULLY suits you - go to the FULL version. If you have any questions ONLY on the points that we have added - changed compared to the factory firmware - we will be happy to answer, we will solve problems.
    Thank you for your attention, I hope no one was offended.
    Hi Everyone,

I finally installed the ROM, all good, except that when i've wiped all data, i've lost the GPS app and the DSP app. I don't care about the GPS app but it would be nice to get the DSP app back, i saw that there is an installer for a DSP app into the original firmware but it doesn't work, neither the one that comes with Malaysk ROM

I've already changed DSP into the advanced Auto option to no avail

With the original firmware that app worked perfectly, has anyone got it? OR can help me to restore this functionality?
    Hello. Here are three DSP programs.
    For the green board and for the black one.
    for whom are interested to an alternative Radio App, here there is the Navradio+ ported by Kotix to our devices: