[ROM][PX6][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX6 RK3399 with Android 10

magnoman28

Feb 16, 2016
First of all try to go to Factory Setting (126) and choose different Bluetooth connection (if I remember right it must be the first page), reload your Head Unit and test (try all of them... it can take 30-40 minutes but it worth it)
I tried all that and that didn't solve my problem

magnoman28

Feb 16, 2016
You have probably swapped front and rear RCA cables. Sound from phone is only available on the front RCA.
When my phone connects via bluetooth with my unit the multimedia works perfectly.... the problem is when I answer a call I don't hear the person calling me on the radio

memleketim05

Apr 4, 2012
where do you look at that???????
go to your bluetooth settings where you can see all your paired devices.
tap on your Radio (or the arrow next to it - difers on Android version) - the settings will be opened where you can turn on or off some options like calling function, contacts sharing and so on

magnoman28

Feb 16, 2016
go to your bluetooth settings where you can see all your paired devices.
tap on your Radio (or the arrow next to it - difers on Android version) - the settings will be opened where you can turn on or off some options like calling function, contacts sharing and so on
those options are all correct, I think my problem is because my phone is a Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro and there may be some known connectivity issue and some way to fix it??????

marz44

Oct 24, 2016
I've a bug in my stock px6 rom, that is also reported in the px5[Q][10] thread : " I use youtube music and I have the same issue. When the radio wakes from sleep there is no sound. You have to switch between apps or restart the app completely to restore sound". I don't have this issue with a cold boot.
And a reply " I reported this bug to malaysk and it said it will be fixed in the next update".

Does anybody have this bug in this px6 version? I would like to install this mod, only to eliminate this irritating bug.

nevondrax

Jun 21, 2016
I've a bug in my stock px6 rom, that is also reported in the px5[Q][10] thread : " I use youtube music and I have the same issue. When the radio wakes from sleep there is no sound. You have to switch between apps or restart the app completely to restore sound". I don't have this issue with a cold boot.
And a reply " I reported this bug to malaysk and it said it will be fixed in the next update".

Does anybody have this bug in this px6 version? I would like to install this mod, only to eliminate this irritating bug.
Since i updated to the latest version of Malaysk i have that issue as well on my PX6. :/

Reactions: marz44
Aug 12, 2010
put a fair bit of time into searching through the forum, but...
How to change the default app on the home screen? Don't like the default music app and want to use one of my own choosing. How to make my app the one behind the Music-button?
Thanks!

Last edited:

m4lc12140

Apr 30, 2015
San Diego
How can I setup spotify or deezer on the music widget or is there anything i can do to get a nice widget for any of these apps? Also, do any of you guys have the stock navigation app that comes with the stock firmware? Or what's a good gps i can use with this radio? doesn't matter if is a paid app. Thank you in advanced for your response.