What do you think about this unit ? Can I use your rom? I will buy the one with PX6
€ 110,36 45％ Off | PX6 2 DIN Android 10 car radio For Opel Vauxhall Astra H G J Vectra Antara Zafira Corsa Vivaro Meriva Veda car stereo auto audio
If you have a canbus, then you can do nothing. Canbus settings overrides. I faced simmilar problem but could only change MODE button assigned on steering wheel.Can someone help me please. I am trying to remap/reassign my steering wheel buttons but nothing works. Wheel key study does nothing and factory settings (126) does nothing either. What else can I do? I am on the latest Full version of Malaysk. I came from Hal9k and it had an extra setting for key reassigning that this ROM doesn't and it worked perfectly for me.
If you're on Android 9 now, you need to update your recovery to an Android 10 recovery or it will fail flashing of the new rom. There is a post with all the latest MCU files, latest for px6 now is 3.71dIs there a writeup to save the original Android version of my radio and save the MCU?
i have aPX6 Core board to update my PX5 and i would like to update again to malaysk...
in the beginning he wrote i have to have android 10 already...what if i have android 9right now? Thanks
You have downloaded an update with an error. Please try again. During download, do not close, do not minimize the update window, do not update while driving, the Internet is very unstable while driving.
Thanks for the response. The problem is the download takes 20+ minutes. Sitting in my car tapping a screen that long will scare the kids. Also, the culprit I believe, is the screensaver. I have set it to activate ‘Never’ and added app “Settings Mod” to screensaver whitelist as well but it keeps popping up. Any ideas getting around this?
I found a way to do it. Go into factory settings (126) and go to the other tab and change "Steering wheel keys assign" to "Can Key". Then reboot. Then open up "Wheelkey Study" app and you'll have to map every key and make sure to program "mode" button to "mode" so you keep the cycle of apps. You now can have any key do anything.
Wouldn't it be easier, cleaner and more efficient for people to find update info if you do it all in the OP?I want to write to everyone just for information, so to speak, for information
The update server always contains an updated version of the firmware, so to speak, a transitional one, where fixes - additions are gradually accumulated for the next online update.
If, for example, someone needs to reset the settings to the factory settings, then I recommend installing the LITE version of the firmware again and updating again to the Full version.
For example, updates are now accumulated, unlike version 1.1.6:
UPD : 09/02/2021
- Magisk updated to the latest version 21.4
- Manager Magisk to the latest version 8.0.7
- In Launcher Mal Dark, the buttons on the left and right panels have been slightly redone.
immediately open the access point settings.
open a third-party dialer
open MTCDialer for voice calling
- Fixed Screen Lock
- Fixed crash of the screensaver if it could not receive weather data from the provider. (if you installed it from an OEM application, you need to update it again after updating the firmware)
- zlink version 4.0.14
UPD : 11/02/2021
- Easy Connect updated to the latest version 4.1.1
- In Settings Mod - Settings MOD - System Settings - Pop-up Notification Settings - new settings have been added:
1. Enable display of album covers (picture)
2. Covers display size in px (pixels) - from 10 px to 100 px (see screenshots)
- Fixed autostart Nav Radio + after sleep (it won't start from the background)
- Added French and Polish translation to Mod Settings (thanks to oxygen2222 and XDA users)
- In the Bluetooth application the panel of incoming and outgoing calls has been changed.
Well, I wrote this to keep everyone in the know, all of this will of course be in the next update, when there will be a more voluminous accumulation of fixes and everyone will receive it automatically.
This applies to ALL PX5-PX6-PX30 units
I will try to add information about new fixes and additions in this post! (you can bookmark it )
100% sure that your speaker wires mixed up in the HU connector (green and grey if I remember correctly... But try to search this info in some post above, there was similar problem for some of the forum users)
But hold on...