- Dec 10, 2020
The screen does rotate but someone’s put a different firmware on it and now the button on the top bar isn’t there.
Not even in the slightest. I did see some work done with rk3399 chooser and felt someone with the knowledge and initiative could make it happen I'm sure everyone would love to see lineageOS on a headunit lol
1. Copy your ROM update.zip to your sd or memory stick formatted into FAT32!!!After the last OTA update, I have had a problem.
The unit starts up, but directly loads the ScreenClock screensaver and gives me an application error.
The thing is, it won't let me close the application and I can't access any setting options or the launcher or anything.
My unit is a Dasaita PX6.
How can I close the application?
In case I have to reinstall the ROM, how can I do it if I can't access the USB drives?
Thank you very much, I will try1. Copy your ROM update.zip to your sd or memory stick formatted into FAT32!!!
Last ROM you'll find in some of my post above
2. Press "Reset" button for 10 seconds, once you'll see your buttons is blinking on HU release button and press again
3. Do full wipe preferred (one tap - move down... press and hold - confirm)
4. Chose update from SD or USB
Have you place it in the HU or USB cable???hey dudes
got the pro version installed since yesterday. all working fine so far exept one thing.
SD cards get corrupted after some time, first i thought it might be the card, but now i am on the 3rd card having this issue. formated in FAT32 first it all works fine, but its gets corrupted somehow.
but this corrupted sd works perfect when i load it in windows pc.
on android i use solid explorer.
i cant format it then in the storage menue. need to format it on windows with AOMEi
someone an idea ?
I have EuNavi px6 4/64gb 7803a DSP 2din 7" on the stm32.. Is MTCD better than stm32? I can still reffund this device for free.. Can u recommend some better device? Firstly i see that MTCD can have android 10 not fake android 10 with api 28..
is MTCD more future-proof?
Thanks for answer..Hi bro!
You're start your question from a bit wrong way... I'll try to explain/correct you.
1. What is the brand of your car?
2. What kind of functionality do you want to have (otherwise... does your HU will support all the functions of your car. For example: you have parking radars, and not all HU can support it even if you have CanBus)
3. Is your main goal to have just "fake" android device in your car, or you want to have an really full functioning operating system?
From my side, I will suggest you to return it back... Give me your car model (Brand, year, modification if there's such), I'll try to find for you best solution for really god price
This one will be an option for youThanks for answer..
1. Opel Omega 2003
2. I have canbus but in version 1.0, does mean that part of the components in the car are on the canbus but wheel control are analog no by canbus, I have reverse sensors but analog no by canbus.. So I dont need device with canbus ,,adaptor''
3. Hmm I want to have android of course.. But i need only Navigation + spotify/Yt music and very good quality amplifier.. In this EuNavi 7803a+akm7738 are amazing sound... Better than my original Bose sound system.. So i dont want to have android for everything for using web and so on.. But wants a future-proof device.
Do I understand correctly that if I launch my fabric wheel control to the android device, I will can change volume/next song but only in the fabric apps but for example in the spotify that wiilnt work? (sorry for my eng)
What the difference that device have oposite to mine? Hardware looks worst but are 2x more expensiveThis one will be an option for you
1. If you'll compare it one to one, you'll see that there's many MAJOR differences
STM32 is bad? I see that are available malaysk for stm32. Im grateful for ur proposision and help im just asking bro1. If you'll compare it one to one, you'll see that there's many MAJOR differences
2. What is the support of your HU??? I can assume close to 0... Right??? (Say it in another way... Can you find some new firmwares for HU???)
3. I believe if you'll check even Android version, you'll figure it out that's could be an fake (I had the same issue with some HU from China)
4. And of course... All up to you! I'm not "pushing" it's just suggestion from my experience of quality, support and functionality... ALL UP TO YOU!!!
100% sure that your speaker wires mixed up in the HU connector (green and grey if I remember correctly... But try to search this info in some post above, there was similar problem for some of the forum users)
But hold on...