- Jun 30, 2021
Even if you put usb in the status bar after upgrading the beta version, it is not displayed.Notifications from other apps are not displayed either. What's the solution?It is so uncomfortable because the weather app I use cannot be displayed.BETA FULL version 1.2.2 from 03 December 2021 is available on the update server for download (Go to Settings Mod - OTA updates - click on the BETA VERSION button)
1. Added the ability to fully customize the soundbar.
The settings are located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound-related settings -Soundbar settings.
You can select and customize a panel of four types:
a) Standard panel
b) AV style
c) Circular panel
d) Animated panel
2.Fixed the work of Widgets, when after a reboot they did not work, if there was an auto-launch of Music or Radio, until they were closed and opened.
3.Fixed equalizer that did not save settings after reboot from OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW.
For this you need:
- Reinstall this equalizer from the OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW
- Enable setting from - Settings Mod - Mod settings - Sound-related settings - Initialization of the standard equalizer HCT7AMPSetup_NEW
4.Added control of the brightness of the rear camera when the Auto screen brightness setting is enabled by GPS.
The setting is in Settings MOD - Settings Mod - Auto screen brightness by GPS -Turn on maximum brightness when reversing.
5. New setting in Settings MOD - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Pause third-party players when making a call via Bluetooth
6. New setting in MOD Settings - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Automatic mixing of navigation apps
7. Other fixes and additions.