[ROM][PX6][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX6 RK3399 with Android 10

xabierd

Jul 17, 2008
Is it possible to disable google apps while keeping blueotooth hands free working? I want to be able to run android without google on my car.

My microphone doesnt work on stock isudar android 10 while using hands free calls if I disable google apps, it only stops working on bluetooth calls, everywhere else it works.

pekass

Feb 12, 2011
Melilla
a newbie question, my drive is PX6 rk3399 1280 * 720 DSP MTCE_LY_V3.52_1, can I put any MTCE ROM
CHS
HA
HTC
GS
or does it have to be the specific LY???

Last edited:

chiefwigms

Jul 31, 2010
Only issues I see are:
1) Google Maps sometimes cuts off the tail of directions (previously mentioned)
2) I set units to MPH for the screen saver/launcher (upper left for Mal Dark) - haven't checked screen saver, but the launcher still displays in KPH
3) With Mod settings, I select reverse fcam, but that has no effect - I still have to manually flip the camera in FCAM after every reboot

It'd be nice to expose Default Volume/FCAM (so you don't have to go to factory settings), and it'd also be nice to have a "Default Audio Source"... for me, it defaults to nothing, and I manually have to trigger bluetooth manually

Malaysk

Jan 31, 2011
Online update of the full version 1.1 from 1 December 2020

1. Added 5 attempts to initialize WiFi every 20 seconds with network availability check
2. Added forced activation of disabled WiFi SSIDs, device why it periodically sets the working SSID status Disable and automatic connection does not occur.
3. Brightness adjustment service. When the rear or front camera is turned on, the brightness rises to the maximum allowed
4. The display of pop-up notifications has been changed. (Elimination of a potential error)
5. Redesigned service, excluding the simultaneous operation of different players. Fixed a bug that caused the current player to close when going to sleep
6. Redesigned algorithms to run ScreenSaver. It will not start when the rear camera is turned on.
7. Elimination of various small bugs
8. Introduced MTCDialer. Basic f1x application, redesigned to support Android 10 (voice dialing program. You need to sync
your contacts in the bluetooth application)
9. Added an alternative program for your contacts and calls (it is necessary to synchronize your contacts with the Google account)
10. Added a new equalizer. You need to install it from the OEM application from the EQ_DSP folder.
11. Fixed voice prompts in the google maps application.
12. Added new mod applications Music 7 types. Located in the OEM application in the Music_Mod_Malay folder
13. Added new mod applications for Radio 12 types. Are in the OEM application in the Radio_Mod_Malay folder (some have the ability to write their own radio station names)
14. Added RDS Radio show in screensaver and in some launchers. RDS settings are - Mod settings - MOD settings - Car - RDS display settings.
15. Fixed Lock Screen
16. Many other corrections and additions.

To get an update, you can go to Mod Settings - OTA updates - click on the update search button or reboot - the update menu will appear automatically.

Last edited:

DroidBall

Jan 23, 2011
Hi,

I'm trying the LITE version and my only issue so far is that the bundled Zlink version (3.5.63) is not working for me (distorted colors). Is there a way to upgrade the bundled Zlink app?

lim-popo

Dec 18, 2014
Lviv
Online update of the full version 1.1 from 1 December 2020

1. Added 5 attempts to initialize WiFi every 20 seconds with network availability check
2. Added forced activation of disabled WiFi SSIDs, device why it periodically sets the working SSID status Disable and automatic connection does not occur.
3. Brightness adjustment service. When the rear or front camera is turned on, the brightness rises to the maximum allowed
4. The display of pop-up notifications has been changed. (Elimination of a potential error)
5. Redesigned service, excluding the simultaneous operation of different players. Fixed a bug that caused the current player to close when going to sleep
6. Redesigned algorithms to run ScreenSaver. It will not start when the rear camera is turned on.
7. Elimination of various small bugs
8. Introduced MTCDialer. Basic f1x application, redesigned to support Android 10 (voice dialing program. You need to sync
your contacts in the bluetooth application)
9. Added an alternative program for your contacts and calls (it is necessary to synchronize your contacts with the Google account)
10. Added a new equalizer. You need to install it from the OEM application from the EQ_DSP folder.
11. Fixed voice prompts in the google maps application.
12. Added new mod applications Music 7 types. Located in the OEM application in the Music_Mod_Malay folder
13. Added new mod applications for Radio 12 types. Are in the OEM application in the Radio_Mod_Malay folder (some have the ability to write their own radio station names)
14. Added RDS Radio show in screensaver and in some launchers. RDS settings are - Mod settings - MOD settings - Car - RDS display settings.
15. Fixed Lock Screen
16. Many other corrections and additions.

To get an update, you can go to Mod Settings - OTA updates - click on the update search button or reboot - the update menu will appear automatically.
Hi Malaysk

Here's some updates for Ukrainian translation

Thank you for your work bro!

Attachments

Reactions: Malaysk

KAOS313

Dec 13, 2013
Portland OR
Love the Rom. Think I either found a bug or am doing something wrong. I can't get the speedo on any of the launchers homescreen to read "MPH" even with changing the settings under launcher settings "read MPH America" option. The screen saver works great and shows MPH its only my launchers that won't change.

Malaysk

Jan 31, 2011
Love the Rom. Think I either found a bug or am doing something wrong. I can't get the speedo on any of the launchers homescreen to read "MPH" even with changing the settings under launcher settings "read MPH America" option. The screen saver works great and shows MPH its only my launchers that won't change.
Hello. I'll try to check it out.

Reactions: KAOS313

cengiz.87

Nov 27, 2015
Thnx for your rom. I installed this today and all worked well except carplay. I use carlinkit usb dongle for carplay. On this rom I get a pink (haze) screen when using carplay, I used carplay also o others roms and did not had this issue. Any idea how to get a normal screen when using carplay?

IMG_0390.JPEG

KAOS313

Dec 13, 2013
Portland OR
Thnx for your rom. I installed this today and all worked well except carplay. I use carlinkit usb dongle for carplay. On this rom I get a pink (haze) screen when using carplay, I used carplay also o others roms and did not had this issue. Any idea how to get a normal screen when using carplay?

View attachment 5147501
I had the same problem and on the same head unit. I don't remember where the setting is but you want to change the option that shows true colors and it will fix the issue. I'm sorry I don't remember where the option is but 5 mins and you will have it fixed.

Reactions: cengiz.87

lim-popo

Dec 18, 2014
Lviv

View attachment 5147501
Go to Developer Settings and switch on sRGB mode

Reactions: cengiz.87

lim-popo

Dec 18, 2014
Lviv
I managed to get into the develeoper settings by using ADBON as password fot factory settings. But when i turn on srgb it doesnt save it. Leaving developer settings makes stgb option to turn off. Any idea?
On the last Malaysk firmware "Developer option" is turned on by default
1. Are you using Full Version (if not buy it, highly recomended)?
2. Did you update for 1.1 version? (If not, do it...)
3. Are you on PX6 head unit???

Reactions: Malaysk

cengiz.87

Nov 27, 2015
On the last Malaysk firmware "Developer option" is turned on by default
1. Are you using Full Version (if not buy it, highly recomended)?
2. Did you update for 1.1 version? (If not, do it...)
3. Are you on PX6 head unit???
I am using the lite version, it is v0.8. My intention is to buy the full version but I want to be sure that everything works well, especially carplay.