. Root with last Magisk! v19.1 (Default) Credit to @topjohnwu
. Optimized and stable
. Renew HTC Wallpaper
. Pyrana Wallpaper
. All apk up to date
. Slver clock
. Weather custom color

Screen:

For the best experience, please make sure you have the latest HTC U12+ firmware installed prior to installing this ROM (Only for Android 8.0. .The part 'vendor will not be flashed, only system. No need for root, it is in Rom directly

From a base 1.53.401.5 imperatively to have the party 'vendor.
At boot time, leave plenty of time to put everything in place and have a good WIFI connection.
Once everything stabilized update Magisk.

Install:
Backup your ful system and data
Copy Pyrana-U12 to external SD
Reboot to recovery TWRP 3.2.3-3 and format partition, data and cach.
And start Install the zip

Filehost https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397959188

md5: c120131bd005deba27d8ca4e97f0aba6

Download Pyrana-U12-0.6-1.34.401.2 stable:
Update 2019/01/13

FILEHOST https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603905105
MD5: 1bb28a84eb361542f50ca902d5b2561d

Compatible:
DUGL Dual SIM

Install:
It is imperative to start from a 1.30.401.2 base to get the 'vendor' version!
Unlock your device bootloader via > HTC Dev
Copy Pyrana-U12-0.6 to external or internal SD
Reboot to recovery TWRP and format partition, System, data and cach.
When finished restart and wait for initialization (First boot will take approximately 2 or 3 minutes to optimization)

All flash rom is under your responsibility
Accepts no responsibility for:
Any damage to your device
Any loss of data
All my rom are tested several times in complete wipe system and data

BUGS:
Face unlock not work

********* Tuto HtcDev for unlock bootloader *******
https://mega.nz/#!g8pGiIqB!4F1izBcb_d0ohTHQqWYhjimTCM9ievZBaveIvD_GkoU

Last edited:

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
Hi,
Unlocking the face is a root problem, for the moment there is no definitive solution!
The Power apk is not mine so I can not change it, it's not legal. In any case the reboot in recovery is problematic! we may not have installed TWRP fixed! and if there is it can be on partition A or B !!
I do not know if it works on Viper? but it is not certain!
Sorry for the bad English ..

JEANRIVERA

Mar 30, 2007
Nazareth, PA
HTC U12+
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Hi,
Unlocking the face is a root problem, for the moment there is no definitive solution!
The Power apk is not mine so I can not change it, it's not legal. In any case the reboot in recovery is problematic! we may not have installed TWRP fixed! and if there is it can be on partition A or B !!
I do not know if it works on Viper? but it is not certain!
Sorry for the bad English ..

reboot recovery and faceunlock both work on magisk version of the Viper ROM, the faceunlock doesn't work on full ROM but reboot recovery does work on full ROM but is a dirty & complicated hack

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
reboot recovery and faceunlock both work on magisk version of the Viper ROM, the faceunlock doesn't work on full ROM but reboot recovery does work on full ROM but is a dirty & complicated hack
Hi,
I just checked ... my TWRP is in patition B and power reboot works in recovery. If in patition A I do not know !!
To unlock the face, I never had it on my U12..
PS: If we have a backup of the data, it can be restored after the flash of my rom (as long as there are no updates to Android system file in this data or there is a risk of conflict!)

Last edited:

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi,
I just checked ... my TWRP is in patition B and power reboot works in recovery. If in patition A I do not know !!
To unlock the face, I never had it on my U12..
PS: If we have a backup of the data, it can be restored after the flash of my rom (as long as there are no updates to Android system file in this data or there is a risk of conflict!)
Yep data backup works for the same version of the HTC rom.before flashing new update/rom, it is recommended to restore data first, then update rom then backup data again, in case you play with stuff and you have to restore data again

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
Yep data backup works for the same version of the HTC rom.before flashing new update/rom, it is recommended to restore data first, then update rom then backup data again, in case you play with stuff and you have to restore data again

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs
Hi,
Warning ! if we do not format the data, there may be a problem that the device no longer sees the card sd External after installation of the system! but we can restore data after, there are no problems!
PS: I uninstall all the updates just system in settings / applications, I make a backup of the data, I install my zip and once configured I restore my data.

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
@Alan-B, any plans to have this work for US Unlocked variant as well? If I am not mistaken we worked together briefly on a device. I want to say it was the U11...
Hi,
The problem with the U12, no way to put AROMA to choose a version! Because of the various partitions on the U12 +. It would be necessary to make an entire rom for each version.
The only solution is to make small changes like Viper but via MAGISK! what I do not do!
I could make a version for US Unlocked, but no way to test it!

JEANRIVERA

Mar 30, 2007
Nazareth, PA
HTC U12+
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Hi,
The problem with the U12, no way to put AROMA to choose a version! Because of the various partitions on the U12 +. It would be necessary to make an entire rom for each version.
The only solution is to make small changes like Viper but via MAGISK! what I do not do!
I could make a version for US Unlocked, but no way to test it!

attachment.php

I wouldn't be so sure of that..... ;) coming soon from a dev near you.....

Attachments

• photo5884093384816177063.jpg
    photo5884093384816177063.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,838

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
attachment.php

I wouldn't be so sure of that..... ;) coming soon from a dev near you.....
Hi,
Yes maybe soon but super-R will not do it, you have to do everything in manual.
I have to test and for that it takes time!
I have no one who helps me for my rom! and that for more than 10 years!
Hard to know everything .... so it takes time. Other cooks are many, each has its specialty!
PS: I saw your discussions but there is no final solution yet!

Last edited:
Hi,
Hard to know everything .... so it takes time. Other cooks are many, each has its specialty!

If you are looking for help I'll be more than happy to help, I am willing to learn or at least try to provide any help I can. I don't want to pressure you but I don't mind getting my hands dirty. Let me know :)

JEANRIVERA

Mar 30, 2007
Nazareth, PA
HTC U12+
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Hi,

I think you misunderstood my intention with this post, AROMA is going to be openly available once it is ready for release, we are still having some issues, but not with AROMA any more, AROMA does run perfectly fine now after some tweaks, the problem is the method of installation, right now it can only be triggered manually from a command line while in recovery, we are looking for a solution for it to be able to flash AROMA zip files just like before.

I did not meant to mock you or make fun of you at all, this is a sharing community and once it is available and working, it will be shared for all of us to use it, we just don't think it is ready for public release yet ;)

I am sorry if my comment make you feel any other way than what was my intention. have a nice day!!!!!!!! ;) :fingers-crossed:

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
hi,
Hello,
No problems, I just wait if it is posible to have the opportunity to adapt Aroma to have choices for installation. Which served more convenient than an .img file. This will allow to have a zip compatible with the various versions, as I did for the U11 (which unfortunately is broken)
Thanks to you for bringing an interest to my work and thanks to 'mammothjojo88' for your proposal, doing the work is not a problem for me, just having some solutions to make the work easier and make it more efficient and practical.

PS: What I find a little sad is the return can or thank you for my work to which I never had donations! for the HTC10 + of 1200 download for the U11 300 and for the U12 +, 25 on 3 days. On the French Forums where it's very different! and I have many thanks for my rom :(

Last edited:

JEANRIVERA

Mar 30, 2007
Nazareth, PA
HTC U12+
ASUS ROG Phone 3
hi,
Hello,
No problems, I just wait if it is posible to have the opportunity to adapt Aroma to have choices for installation. Which served more convenient than an .img file. This will allow to have a zip compatible with the various versions, as I did for the U11 (which unfortunately is broken)
Thanks to you for bringing an interest to my work and thanks to 'mammothjojo88' for your proposal, doing the work is not a problem for me, just having some solutions to make the work easier and make it more efficient and practical.
Aroma will be fully customizable just like before once it is ready, we are still working on the last steps of making aroma work, but once it is done it will be just like on previous devices

Alan-B

May 6, 2006
WAVRE
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ROM Pyrana 0.9 HTC U12+ 1.53.401.5 DUGL

. Base: 1.53.401.5 DUGL (dual sim)
    . Decembrer 2018 Security Patches
    . Deodex
    . Busybox, zip aligne
    . Disable error reporting
    . Root with last Magisk! v19.1 (Default) Credit to @topjohnwu
    . Optimized and stable
    . Renew HTC Wallpaper
    . Pyrana Wallpaper
    . All apk up to date
    . Slver clock
    . Weather custom color

Screen:

For the best experience, please make sure you have the latest HTC U12+ firmware installed prior to installing this ROM (Only for Android 8.0. .The part 'vendor will not be flashed, only system. No need for root, it is in Rom directly

From a base 1.53.401.5 imperatively to have the party 'vendor.
    At boot time, leave plenty of time to put everything in place and have a good WIFI connection.
    Once everything stabilized update Magisk.

Install:
    Copy Pyrana-U12 to external SD
    Reboot to recovery TWRP 3.2.3-3 and format partition, data and cach.

Filehost https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397959188

md5: c120131bd005deba27d8ca4e97f0aba6

Download Pyrana-U12-0.6-1.34.401.2 stable:
    Update 2019/01/13

FILEHOST https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603905105
    MD5: 1bb28a84eb361542f50ca902d5b2561d

Compatible:
    DUGL Dual SIM

Install:
    It is imperative to start from a 1.30.401.2 base to get the 'vendor' version!
    Unlock your device bootloader via > HTC Dev
    Copy Pyrana-U12-0.6 to external or internal SD
    Reboot to recovery TWRP and format partition, System, data and cach.
    When finished restart and wait for initialization (First boot will take approximately 2 or 3 minutes to optimization)

All flash rom is under your responsibility
    Accepts no responsibility for:
    Any damage to your device
    Any loss of data
    All my rom are tested several times in complete wipe system and data

BUGS:
    Face unlock not work

********* Tuto HtcDev for unlock bootloader *******
    https://mega.nz/#!g8pGiIqB!4F1izBcb_d0ohTHQqWYhjimTCM9ievZBaveIvD_GkoU
    Hi,
    Latest complete rom test 1.53.401.5.
    Root.
    Deodex.
    APK to date.
    Some modifications.
    In 1 to 2 days online ...
    Hi,
    Benchmaker on my rom.

hi,
    Hello,
    Aroma will be fully customizable just like before once it is ready, we are still working on the last steps of making aroma work, but once it is done it will be just like on previous devices
    Great to hear! I will be more than happy to help with any testing you require. Just let me know
    Hi,
    I'm busy compiling a US Unlock version. I'll post it for testing :)

Test version for Unlock UHL:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904022930
    md5: 9fcc1798f2bed7425b5f79f393f687f1