[ROM][Q][OFFICIAL] BOOTLEGGERS [guacamole]

Search This thread

mrlolli

Apr 5, 2013
Love this rom, thank you so much! I came across a small problem, though...I made a custom theme in "styles and wallpapers", then after a bit I decided I wanted to try a different font but now I can't get in there. The display settings force closes when I tap on styles and wallpapers. I tried rebooting, clearing the data and cache to that app, and even dirty flashing the rom but it's still happening. Here's the log: https://del.dog/hisodoqelo

Thanks again for your time and patience in putting this together for us!

UnwiredPS

Jan 2, 2020
Makati City
Love this rom, thank you so much! I came across a small problem, though...I made a custom theme in "styles and wallpapers", then after a bit I decided I wanted to try a different font but now I can't get in there. The display settings force closes when I tap on styles and wallpapers. I tried rebooting, clearing the data and cache to that app, and even dirty flashing the rom but it's still happening. Here's the log: https://del.dog/hisodoqelo

Thanks again for your time and patience in putting this together for us!

Sometimes the themes app does not play well with live wallpapers e.g KLWP. You need to revert to a static wallpaper to use the app.

shahzaiba3

Jan 16, 2015
Bootleggers has given me the best sot I've ever had on any rom so far, that too from initial cycles. 7hrs of sot

If only the fingerprint would be a lil more accurate id never even consider switching

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014-050226305.jpg
    Screenshot_20201014-050226305.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I fashed this a few hours ago and I'm impressed. The FP scanner is good, the built in Dolby Atmos appears to work and single tap to wake is really fast. The only thing missing which surprised me is an option to center the clock. Other than that this is a great ROM.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone