[ROM][Q][OFFICIAL] BOOTLEGGERS [guacamole]

Search This thread

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
{Mod edit: Quoted post deleted}

Starting from the fact that I know perfectly how flash custom ROM, cause I flashed practically all, I know and writes in other thread that coming from other custom the format data isn't needed, only latest ROM like RR, CR don't need to format data coming from oxygen is, the others don't boot.
I know also perfectly that using DM verity zip you can flash ROM without format data but I don't want to stay decrypted so why you say that? Is personal choice and I think is better to make a clean flash formatting data to avoid issues and bugs, so don't talk to me like one that say wrong thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

siddarthaps

Dec 30, 2018
See that the FP sensor is not very good. It so slow to detect and unlock. Anybody else feeling the same issue?

Last edited:

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
See that the FP sensor is not very good. It so slow to detect and unlock. Anybody else feeling the same issue?
Happened to me also but I changed animation into settings, deleted old fingerprint and registered new.
Noticed also that before I don't have magical installed, don't know if it make the difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-225433870.jpg
    Screenshot_20200905-225433870.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
Happened to me also but I changed animation into settings, deleted old fingerprint and registered new.
Noticed also that before I don't have magical installed, don't know if it make the difference.

Thank you both for the helpful feedback.

It doesn't seem like those settings make a difference, or magisk. After your post I am noticing that the 4 fingerprints I initially enrolled during setup enrolled great and continue to be detected well, but trying to enroll a new one has trouble detecting. I will look into it. Was working on an update already since some source updates were pushed

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
Thank you both for the helpful feedback.

It doesn't seem like those settings make a difference, or magisk. After your post I am noticing that the 4 fingerprints I initially enrolled during setup enrolled great and continue to be detected well, but trying to enroll a new one has trouble detecting. I will look into it. Was working on an update already since some source updates were pushed
Good, will wait for a fix, but actually for me work perfectly.
If you can is possible to add code colors for accent, so we can choice our personal preference instead of preset? ROM run great considering for first release and also battery seem good.

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
Good, will wait for a fix, but actually for me work perfectly.
If you can is possible to add code colors for accent, so we can choice our personal preference instead of preset? ROM run great considering for first release and also battery seem good.

Team is currently working on reverting current fod and adding newer implementation. I will bring up this request and see if it can be implemented.
Edit: just re-read your post and now realize you mean accent in general, not color specifically for fod. I will still mention request.

And I agree about the battery life, it does seem to be better than the few roms I've run since I got this device in May. During my testing I got really good drain according the FKM

Attachments

• FKM.png
    FKM.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
Team is currently working on reverting current fod and adding newer implementation. I will bring up this request and see if it can be implemented.

And I agree about the battery life, it does seem to be better than the few roms I've run since I got this device in May. During my testing I got really good drain according the FKM
Thanks a lot for your work, waiting for new build. :good:

amitkapate

May 31, 2013
Munbai
One bug i observed on latest build ,Traffic indicators worked at start...now they stopped working.Otherwise rom is very smooth and has good battery backup.

Update: Traffic indicators are fixed after two restarts ?

Last edited:

btvolta

Nov 26, 2012
Tampa Bay
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
For the first 24 hours of being on this rom, I've had the best battery life out of any aosp roms. Running great so far!
Edit: I just discovered that my phone doesn't ring when s call is coming in and when I choose ringtones, they only choices are from the sounds app and there aren't any system sounds.

Last edited:

H4X0R46

Oct 1, 2013
This is an extraordinary rom! The only thing that would make this better is fingerprint animations when using the built in sensor! Any plans for this? @slothdabski

crDroid and Resurrection Remix have many options, and I know those were big influences here ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I fashed this a few hours ago and I'm impressed. The FP scanner is good, the built in Dolby Atmos appears to work and single tap to wake is really fast. The only thing missing which surprised me is an option to center the clock. Other than that this is a great ROM.