[ROM] [R 11.0] AMBASADII ROM FOR S10e/S10/S10+ [STABLE] [ODEX] [XXS9EUB1] [v3.2]

^^rac

Dec 19, 2006
Cape Town
Omg my phone is dead.
after flashing to modem i cant able to enter to recovery again
now my phone is restart every 10 sec..
cant get to TWRP..
what im doing now ? help please
As per previous post... I also had this... connect your phone with USB cable to PC... while it's rebooting hold the recovery key combo... you will get into TWRP. :)

Reactions: tensux

snuflk

Jan 24, 2021
Omg my phone is dead.
after flashing to modem i cant able to enter to recovery again
now my phone is restart every 10 sec..
cant get to TWRP..
what im doing now ? help please
You probably flashed modem and no rom afterwards so it has no system installed and nothing to boot to. If it keeps restarting connect it to PC with USB cable, try to catch moment when its off and press Volume Down + Bixby button it should get you to Download Mode. From there you should be able to disconnect phone, do as instructed - hold Volume Down + Power button so the phone restarts, again be ready for that off moment and try Volume Up + Bixby + Power button it should get you in at some point.

If not then just go again into Download Mode flash TWRP with odin and try again recovery key combo.

Honestly when leaving TWRP it's best to just power off the phone instead of going system or recovery. You have more time to do the recovery combo that way and if you want boot into system just let it boot.

t0rz

Aug 19, 2017
if i come from [ROM] [Q 10.0] AMBASADII ROM FOR S10e/S10/S10+ [STABLE] [ODEX] [DTK9] [v2.2] [FINAL] [EOL] :

i have to follow this ?

TWRP way:
- update recovery to latest TWRP v3.5.0_9-1 by flashing recovery.img in TWRP
- reboot to TWRP
- update bootloader/modem from Q to R by flashing BL/CP twrp_flashable. zip
- wipe data if you come not from ambasadii custom rom
- flash rom zip
- reboot to system and done
Just flash the latest bootloader, modem, and the other files mentioned in the OP, then flash the latest TWRP, flash the ROM, AND (not mentioned in the OP) flash the latest kernel (v4.2) cause the one in the rom is v4.0. Everything in TWRP.

tooomins

Aug 18, 2012
Riga
First of all, thanks for the rom. Amazing work!
I can't seem to find a way to turn on weather temperature icon's in status bar. Every toggle in rom control is turned on. Also the colors and sizes are stock, and weather provider is set.
Any ideas? Rom running on S10e

The other thing is that after flashing universal safetynet fix, my banking app says that I need to enable fingerprint sensor, but it's already enabled. I tried to re-enable every toggle again, but still doesn't work.
Not a deal breaker, but would be cool if it worked.

Jeronim0h

Jan 25, 2021

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: tooomins