[ROM] [R 11.0] AMBASADII ROM FOR S10e/S10/S10+ [STABLE] [ODEX] [XXS9EUB1] [v3.2]

c1xx

Jan 19, 2021
Hi,

anyone having any issue(s) with VoWiFi (WLAN Calling) ? After I restart my Galaxy S10+ VoWiFi is working fine but if I disabled WiFi for some time and enable it again, VoWiFi is not more working until I restart my Phone again.

I use latest Kernel.

strongkoya

Dec 23, 2014
Hi, is there any solution for facebook messenger's original notification 's Bubbles ?
Mine use system bubbles and are really small.

Last edited:

c1xx

Jan 19, 2021
PayPal is not working, found 2 issues:
  1. Fingerprint not working
  2. After entered username/password and closing the PayPal App for a while after reopening it asked for password again (thats ok) but everytime I enter my password, it is not more accepted by the App
does anyone also have identical issues?

Thx

seburton

Apr 6, 2011
Bordeaux
It's not mentioned but is the multi disabler tool needed or those commands lines are in your kernel?

Personnaly I always flash this script to prevent impossible backup and restore due to encryption...

bininga59

Jun 13, 2014
Böblingen
It's not mentioned but is the multi disabler tool needed or those commands lines are in your kernel?

Personnaly I always flash this script to prevent impossible backup and restore due to encryption...

You only need the multidisabler if you are doing data in TWRP format.

neo2k12

Feb 17, 2012
I tried to Hide magisk, but now I have two magisk apps (The original and the one I named Mana) and I lost root access, magisk is not installed in the manager and it constantly asks me to upgrade to the full manager and to manually relaunch the app. I dont know how to get into Recovery since the Button combo doesn't work.

Last edited:

bininga59

Jun 13, 2014
Böblingen
I tried to Hide magisk, but now I have two magisk apps (The original and the one I named Mana) and I lost root access, magisk is not installed in the manager and I dont know how to get into Recovery since the Button combo doesn't work.
Have you ever made a fresh start? You can go to recovery (if no recovery tool works) - turn off the phone> plug in the USB cable> combo> Power + Bixby + hold down louder