• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [R 11.0 FUJ2] BLASTUI ROM FOR G970F-N/G973F-N/G975F-N [ONEUI3.1.1] [ODEX] [V4.2.1] [AROMA] LIKE A FERRARI!

Search This thread

fatjoez

Feb 25, 2011
Start in download mode via the volume button - and bixby while plugging it into my pc.

I flashed the last twrp and the Vmbeta with Fat Joez links (disable reboot on Odin)

Then volume - bixby and power then once the screen is off volume + bixby and power at the same time.

On twrp Factory data reset.

Flashed multidisiabler to twrp, reboot to twrp.

Then flash the rom, wipe data and reboot the system
Did you ever flash the bootloader?

3. Install latest bootloader (corsicanu): in Fastboot Odin .tar (BL) or TWRP zip
https://github.com/corsicanu/9820-bootloaders_and_modems

Reactions: МОДНЫЙ

Picars182

Feb 18, 2017
Should I update Magisk by flashing newer version of it via twrp?
of course no, that bricks the phone.
I see It's really easy to brick the phone around the Magisk app.
Why I was asking this - after you have installed the ROM, when you open Magisk, it prompts every time

''Requires Additional Setup''
''Your device needs additional setup for Magisk to work properly. Do you want to proceed and reboot?''

and If I do, it does nothing. The same happens every time you just press home button in Magisk.
If I'd go to Magisk settings and try to enable Zygisk, as you will restart phone it will also brick the phone.
When you do enter Modules tab, you can install modules only from storage, if you have any, meaning it doesn't give any list of modules to download as normally Magisk would.
I'd say ROM is really great, but Magisk is honestly ****, as it's not updatable, it only partly works, and it's easy to brick device with it..
It would of been perfect if Magisk would of been stable or beta, not canary.

Last edited:

МОДНЫЙ

Mar 8, 2016
Больше эту "херабору" никогда в жизни не поставлю! Я думал у меня уже кирпич. а не телефон после прошивки. Что-что было в жизни, но вот с такой прошивкой я ещё не сталкивался и тем более с таким косяком.
Реально только в bootloader и в recovery мог зайти. Если даже делаешь полное стирание и форматирование, потом ставишь другую прошивку, то все равно ничего не получалось, не запускалось, а тупо везде чёрный экран. Вообще ничего не помогало. Что я только не делал. В итоге только G977BXXSBFUJ2-twrp_flashable.zip помог.

Translated by GT:
I will never stage this "cherabora" again in my life! I thought I already had a brick. and not the phone after the firmware. Something that happened in life, but I have not yet encountered such a firmware, and even more so with such a jamb.
Really, only in bootloader and recovery could go. Even if you do a complete erasure and formatting, then you put another firmware, then still nothing worked, it did not start, and the black screen is stupid everywhere. Nothing worked at all. What I just didn’t do. In the end, only G977BXXSBFUJ2-twrp_flashable.zip helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blast752

Dec 8, 2020
I followed scrupulously step by step exactly but it does not give me anything. Still inactive and black screen with the possibility of flashing twrp and accessing download mode, but that's it.
I don't know what's wrong ..
is it because I own the G973F / DS?
normally with odin I can catch up with this and flash the Samsung firmware and start over but I am stuck with a black screen that does not react if we want to turn it on normally
check new update, downgraded magisk to v23, so no problems anymore, if the apk remains magisk canary uninstall it manually and install v23 latest stable

Blast752

Dec 8, 2020
Can it support SM-G977B/N?
Больше эту "херабору" никогда в жизни не поставлю! Я думал у меня уже кирпич. а не телефон после прошивки. Что-что было в жизни, но вот с такой прошивкой я ещё не сталкивался и тем более с таким косяком.
Реально только в bootloader и в recovery мог зайти. Если даже делаешь полное стирание и форматирование, потом ставишь другую прошивку, то все равно ничего не получалось, не запускалось, а тупо везде чёрный экран. Вообще ничего не помогало. Что я только не делал. В итоге только G977BXXSBFUJ2-twrp_flashable.zip помог.

Translated by GT:
I will never stage this "cherabora" again in my life! I thought I already had a brick. and not the phone after the firmware. Something that happened in life, but I have not yet encountered such a firmware, and even more so with such a jamb.
Really, only in bootloader and recovery could go. Even if you do a complete erasure and formatting, then you put another firmware, then still nothing worked, it did not start, and the black screen is stupid everywhere. Nothing worked at all. What I just didn’t do. In the end, only G977BXXSBFUJ2-twrp_flashable.zip helped.
check new update and use only magisk v23 latest stable update

Reactions: МОДНЫЙ

prototype4x4

Apr 1, 2021
Hi, Just clean installed this rom from stock. Got two problem\question so far.
1. Can not enter TWRP by VolUP+bixbi+power, phone just boots to OS. However TWRP is alive, as rebooting to recovery from android boots TWRP.
2. Can not find Battery charge threshold settings in Thunderstorm-Tweaks. There is only "Adaptive fast charge" switch in the "Battery" section.

P.S. May this be because of TWRP (3.6.0_9-2) and bootloader Corsicanu (G970FXXUEGULB Android 12?) are already newer version (I installed latest by instruction :) )

Blast752

Dec 8, 2020
Hi, Just clean installed this rom from stock. Got two problem\question so far.
1. Can not enter TWRP by VolUP+bixbi+power, phone just boots to OS. However TWRP is alive, as rebooting to recovery from android boots TWRP.
2. Can not find Battery charge threshold settings in Thunderstorm-Tweaks. There is only "Adaptive fast charge" switch in the "Battery" section.

P.S. May this be because of TWRP (3.6.0_9-2) and bootloader Corsicanu (G970FXXUEGULB Android 12?) are already newer version (I installed latest by instruction :) )
1) you can boot in twrp with combo keys only if you have cable connected to pc (from Android 11)
2) If you use my kernel doesn't support it, use ts kernel if you want it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

View attachment update 4.0banner.jpg

BLASTUI ROM FOR S10E/S10/S10+

This is offcial thread for BLASTUI ROM FOR S10E/S10/S10+.

Finally i am a recognized member and i can post from myself, so this is the new BlastUI Thread!!
    Hi guys, I'm Blast752 and I'm ROM Developer

I do not waste your time, and I will immediately tell you the features of my rom

-FEATURES:
    ● Stock odex version based on latest 11.0 Q G975FXXSCFUJ2 Firmware
    ● Security patch level: 2021-11-01
    ● Changelist: November 2021 Changelog
    ● AROMA INSTALLER,YOU CAN SELECT WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT NO

● Knox and FOTA removed!
    ● OneUI 3.1.1!
    ● DEBLOAT WITH AROMA AND CSC TWEAKS
    ● Supported models: SM-G970F/N,SM-G973F/N,SM-G975F/N EXYNOS
    ● ThunderStorm Kernel, Modifed Blobs ad optimizations thx @nalas
    ● RMM state lock fix included (NoVerity,Multidisabler)
    ● OSPatchLevel changer included for fix SamsungAccount
    ● Bluetooth pairing and connection fix included
    ● Hidden OEM unlock in developer settings for your security
    ● Setting device status official in settings
    ● Auto backup EFS partition to your internal storage for your safety (/data/media/0/BlastUI-EFSBackup)
    ● Build.prop tweaks for better battery and performance
    ● Support wifi calling and volte
    ● Heavy Debloated, for better performance, privacy,battery, and stability
    ● Reduced useless ram usage
    ● Modified fstab for support f2fs (only /data due to Samsung limitations on cache)
    ● Magisk safetynet fix included, all banking and protected apps will work
    ● Integrated preload apps: Magisk Canary and Thunderstorm Tweaks for kernel management
    ●Nuked and tweaked Gapps; removed:
    •Google Feedback
    •Google Location History
    •Ok Google Enrollments
    ●in general, eliminate unnecessary things and improve privacy probably
    ●Reduced zip file with new installation scripts
    ●Other little things...

KERNEL FEATURES:
    * Samsung source : FUH5
    * Samsung os date patch : 2021-11
    * Linux source : 4.14.255 UPSTREAMED
    * Removed Freqvar Tune - block edit time_rate by user
    * Support: blocked LKT, Lspeed, NFS, FDE, Ferravolt
    * Optimizations in Linux source
    * Powersuspend drivers updated to v2.0
    * Gentle Fair Sleepers support
    * Adaptative Fast Charge
    * Fsync Control toggle
    * Mass Storage support
    * Added a lot of TCP/IP algorythms
    * Added support for BBR2 on TCP/IP algorythms!
    * Added a lot of I/O schedulers
    * Added standard Wakelocks support
    * Added Boeffla v1.1.0 Wakelocks Blocker support
    * Added CPU govs: Blu_Schedutil, Ondemand, TS_Schedutil, Pixel Schedutil
    * Added editable by user up/down rate-limit in TS_Schedutil
    * Support F2FS, CIFS and NTFS (R/W)
    * Undervolt GPU from TTweaks app
    * Support latest Wireguard
    * Support CPU Overclock (UP to 3.1 GHz on Big cores!!)
    * support SRANDOM (x150 faster then urandom and 15x faster then Frandom)
    * Device Tree Blobs support (dtb and dtbo) [Underclock Littel CPU to 187MHz, disable Freqvar up/down_limit_rate_us - user can edit it in ts_schedutil settings, CPU/GPU optimizations)
    * Support Battery settings : Charging Level, Store Mode, Unstable Power Detection
    * Support Init.d scripts: /vendor/etc/init.d
    * ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.2
    * Magisk 23.0 Offcial build in kernel - thx to CruelKernel Team
    * Best performance/battery balance possible, play PUBG and COD with 60+ FPS!
    * Compiled via Clang Latest and updated Toolchain
    * lot of debuggers are disabled for better privacy
    * and much more, which you can try from the ThunderTweaks app: thanks @nalasTS

● Kernel Sources: Thunderstorm Sources
    ● More Info: ThunderStorm Kernel

TIPS:
    ● Knox related features such as secure folder, secure wifi, samsung pay or samsung pass may not work any longer after rooting your phone! Only Samsung Health will work!!!
    ● Rom not included bootlader and modem flashing (if you want update them to latest flash it via odin)
    ● Don't update magisk from magisk manager (magisk is included into pre-rooted custom kernel and can't be updated via magisk manager!)

INSTALLATION:
    IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS:

1. WARNING: YOU UNDERSTAND THAT INSTALLING CUSTOM FIRMWARE/ROM/KERNEL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    2. YOUR WARRANTY CAN BE VOID.
    "I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point
    the finger at me for messing up your device, You can't blame me for this fact."

3. NO ETA REQUESTS!!!
    • ROM INSTALLATION GUIDE:
      •Updated on 28/11/2021
      ⚠For read this on the group type #installation

• 0. UNLOCK BOOTLOADER:
      Open Fastboot long press vol up. unlock (wipe phone)
      Reboot connect internet to remove RMM (vaultkeeper) & enable oem unlock again

1. INSTALL TWRP:
      Fastboot: Odin Flash TWRP .tar latest from Corsicanu (AP) + Avbmeta .tar (CP)
      (disable auto reboot)
    • TWRP Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
    • https://downloads.corsicanu.ro/samsung/vbmeta-27.10.2020/
      After flash finish. Press vol up + bixby + power to force boot straight in TWRP

2. TWRP: Wipe Format data + flash multidisabler zip (to disable encryption/security)
    • https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...ynos/g97xf-multi-disabler-encryption-t3919714

3. Install latest Bootloader (Corsicanu): in Fastboot Odin .tar (BL) or TWRP zip
    • https://github.com/corsicanu/9820-bootloaders_and_modems
      Is always necessary to have the latest update

4. Flash BlastUI Rom ZIP in TWRP

5. (Optional) Safetynet FIX
    • use the FILE HERE, you need magisk 23.0 and magisk module "Riru 24.0.0x" or use Zygisk with new magisk canary versions, flash in magisk like a normal module after installed that, enable magisk hide on play store and play services... PS. FIRST DISABLE ALL OTHERS SAFETYFIX MODULES

SUPPORT ME:
    ETH: 0x7d699a9d4d66a9fe8ec7c9dbadd7e9087cf9c039
    BTC: 12WUvEcYQsxdcMx35xZ4aC9ATww6WF3U4t
    Join my telegram news channel for news about BlastUI Join now!

DOWNLOAD ROM:

BlastUI-v4.2.1-FUJ2

TELEGRAM:

Join my telegram news channel for news about BlastUI Join now!

Join my telegram group chat for support and make a little good community for our devices :)Join now!

CREDITS:
    SuperR
    - for kitchen
    topjohnwu - for magisk root
    Osmosis - for busybox and some other script
    corsicanu - for some fix and help
    nalas - for a big help and support, and for kernel and other tweaks
    Anan1211 - for help and some explanations
    ianmacd - for multidisabler
    evdenis - for backtothefuture.zip
    @ambasadii - a special thx for him, for his work,some scripts; I got he as a hint; and thx for the support to community of our galaxys :)

I will update thread very often for improve it!
    Start in download mode via the volume button - and bixby while plugging it into my pc.

I flashed the last twrp and the Vmbeta with Fat Joez links (disable reboot on Odin)

Then volume - bixby and power then once the screen is off volume + bixby and power at the same time.

On twrp Factory data reset.

Flashed multidisiabler to twrp, reboot to twrp.

Then flash the rom, wipe data and reboot the system
    Good morning !
    thanks for sharing and working for our Samsung

sm-g973F/DS

I tried to install the kernel and the rom but I am in a situation where the phone does not react anymore when I want to boot it normall
    I can only access in download or twrp mode
    The classic start does not react
    I tried flashing the official Samsung rom via odin, and tried to install the BLASTUI rom several times but nothing works
    I proceeded like this on
    twrp (latest version) and vbmeta via odin
    I deleted the data, and the custom rom that I had
    then I flashed the multidisiabler then the bl and finally the rom
    but then impossible to start it normally
    the phone does not react and remains black
    what should i do please?
    yeah bro latest magisk canary problem, tomorrow i will upload a version with downgraded magisk (v23 stable)
    @Blast752 can you please consider update your installation instructions using my one below.
    I think it's more clear & easy to understand because it took me long time to understand your one.
    you could make some changes to it.
    I think it will help because lot people seem to get bootloop. maybe they dont follow the right steps

0. Unlock bootloader
    Fastboot. long press vol up. unlock (wipe phone)
    Reboot connect internet to remove RMM (vaultkeeper) & enable oem unlock again

1. TWRP: Fastboot: Odin Flash TWRP .tar latest from corsicanu (AP) + Avbmeta .tar (CP)
    (disable auto reboot)
    https://twrp.me/samsung/samsunggalaxys10e.html
    https://downloads.corsicanu.ro/samsung/vbmeta-27.10.2020/
    After flash finish. Press vol up + bixby + power to force boot straight in TWRP

2. TWRP: Wipe Format data + flash multidisabler zip (to disable encryption/security)
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...ynos/g97xf-multi-disabler-encryption-t3919714

3. Install latest bootloader (corsicanu): in Fastboot Odin .tar (BL) or TWRP zip
    https://github.com/corsicanu/9820-bootloaders_and_modems

Is bootloader flash necessary now? or before TWRP?

4. Flash BlastUI Rom ZIP in twrp

5. (optional) safetynet fix + thundertweaks app
    ok bro thanks :)
    Did you change kernel? Problem fixed?
    If it fix please share instructions & link kernel used
    Hello .
    I tried several different kernels in g973F ..... some wont flash others yes, but that didn't fix the problem.

I still now have access to the loading screen when the phone is off, but I still can't turn it on.
    only download mode and i can flash twrp to access it but that's it.