- May 22, 2017
" #DroidOnTime "
ROM Version: 5.1.2
Build Status: UNOFFICIAL
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....
CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :
Download the latest build (Both Vanilla [Non-gapps] and Gapps builds are available)
First Make sure recovery is installed. (LineageOS recovery works fine as of now)
Reboot to recovery
Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary, but just in case if you lost somewhere)
Perform Factory Reset/Format
Choose - Apply update from ADB
then sideload the lastest build - adb sideload latest-Build.zip
package sideloads till 47% and you can skip Signature verification.
Reboot to System
DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Note: GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.
Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/
And all other open-source Devs/Teams.
Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer
Manish Bajpai - Web Developer
If you liked our Project, please consider supporting us. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/MOHANCM
dot OS source
REPORTING BUGS !
As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!
for more READ THIS
and do not forget to send it to us
- Contributors: Electimon Jarl Penguin
- Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
- Kernel Source: https://github.com/moto-msm8937/android_kernel_motorola_msm8953
- ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R
- Version Information
- Status: STABLE
- Current Stable Version: v5.1.2
- Stable Release Date: 19-07-2021