[ROM][R][bacon] Unofficial, optimized LineageOS 18.1 - August 5th

Search This thread

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
Hello! I'd like you to flash this kernel on your OPOs: https://mega.nz/file/4tkTCKII#jOwO5rbVuKJ4fLYNd18c_XStt5k2805fH-R3st40rVo
This is not experimental nor unstable, it works just as good as the kernel that is built into the latest build. There is just one change I will explain in detail later, not to influence your perceptions.
Please use it for a couple of days and then report back whether the phone seems to perform slightly worse, slightly better or just like before.

Reactions: kekerosberg

tpuserhp

Jul 1, 2013
Hello! I'd like you to flash this kernel on your OPOs: https://mega.nz/file/4tkTCKII#jOwO5rbVuKJ4fLYNd18c_XStt5k2805fH-R3st40rVo
This is not experimental nor unstable, it works just as good as the kernel that is built into the latest build. There is just one change I will explain in detail later, not to influence your perceptions.
Please use it for a couple of days and then report back whether the phone seems to perform slightly worse, slightly better or just like before.
To me, it seems internet speed is faster.

kekerosberg

Dec 28, 2019
I'm sorry I can't give an unbiased answer. I could not mount data in TWRP so I ended up doing a complete wipe and clean install. Feels faster but the clean install also plays a role in that.

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
I'm sorry I can't give an unbiased answer. I could not mount data in TWRP so I ended up doing a complete wipe and clean install. Feels faster but the clean install also plays a role in that.
Don't worry, I am sorry you had to clean flash... Maybe a fsck would have been sufficient...
BTW, I've fixed a couple of SELinux policy issues and merged the fix into the official device tree. Very small issues for sure, but it's nice that we have gotten rid of them :) The fixes will be implemented in July's build of mine.

brwntree

Aug 21, 2014
hi - newb here. Had a many dirty flash of lineage on my opo from 16 but recently had wifi disconnect issues & thought it was time for a clean flash of 18.1 with a data/apps migrate. This worked well but other app issues cropped up but b4 a real clean reflash ifound ur build (thx!) and so dirty flashed this over the orig 18.1 and reflash magisk. All turned out great but for app issue & then noticed wifi wont connect at all (failed to conn to network) to my reg hotspot in the car. So decided to reflash super clean ur build + mindgapps + magisk. This cleared up app issue but wifi still wont conn to hotspot. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas to try b4 restoring back to orig 18.1 - would flash this new kernel be worth a try as well? tia

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
hi - newb here. Had a many dirty flash of lineage on my opo from 16 but recently had wifi disconnect issues & thought it was time for a clean flash of 18.1 with a data/apps migrate. This worked well but other app issues cropped up but b4 a real clean reflash ifound ur build (thx!) and so dirty flashed this over the orig 18.1 and reflash magisk. All turned out great but for app issue & then noticed wifi wont connect at all (failed to conn to network) to my reg hotspot in the car. So decided to reflash super clean ur build + mindgapps + magisk. This cleared up app issue but wifi still wont conn to hotspot. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas to try b4 restoring back to orig 18.1 - would flash this new kernel be worth a try as well? tia
Do not flash that kernel, it won't have any effect. Try to get a logcat after trying to connect to the hotspot in the car. Keep note of the time (hours and minutes) at which you reproduced the issue, it'll make it easier for me to find the relevant messages in the log. It's very strange that it worked on official 18.1 but it does not on mine...

brwntree

Aug 21, 2014
Do not flash that kernel, it won't have any effect. Try to get a logcat after trying to connect to the hotspot in the car. Keep note of the time (hours and minutes) at which you reproduced the issue, it'll make it easier for me to find the relevant messages in the log. It's very strange that it worked on official 18.1 but it does not on mine...
Hey thanks. Yea, alas I did already flash the kernel & indeed it made no diff. Also not sure how to undo it now lol but it did flash OK & seems stable so far so ican catch up on that later. Also I discovered my older car hotspot device actually works OK. Both devices run the same 15.5 os just the newer one has this issue. I grabbed two logcats - failure on newer & success on older device to help compare. Is it OK to attach those files directly here? TY

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
Hey thanks. Yea, alas I did already flash the kernel & indeed it made no diff. Also not sure how to undo it now lol but it did flash OK & seems stable so far so ican catch up on that later. Also I discovered my older car hotspot device actually works OK. Both devices run the same 15.5 os just the newer one has this issue. I grabbed two logcats - failure on newer & success on older device to help compare. Is it OK to attach those files directly here? TY
Yes, it is ok. But the newer kernel kills all debugging logs generated by the kernel (this could lead to less debugging overhead, thus less wasted CPU cycles <- for anybody reading this, this is the only change present in that kernel, and it is why I was asking if there was a noticeable performance improvement or not), thus your logcats contain no kernel-related debugging, which could or could not be an obstacle in the debugging process of this issue. Show me these logs, then I'll tell you whether they are good or not. In the latter case, you'll have to reflash the ROM (to get rid of my newer kernel and replace it with the standard one, which has got debugging enabled) and grab the logs again.

brwntree

Aug 21, 2014
Yes, it is ok. But the newer kernel kills all debugging logs generated by the kernel (this could lead to less debugging overhead, thus less wasted CPU cycles <- for anybody reading this, this is the only change present in that kernel, and it is why I was asking if there was a noticeable performance improvement or not), thus your logcats contain no kernel-related debugging, which could or could not be an obstacle in the debugging process of this issue. Show me these logs, then I'll tell you whether they are good or not. In the latter case, you'll have to reflash the ROM (to get rid of my newer kernel and replace it with the standard one, which has got debugging enabled) and grab the logs again.
I was abit overzealous & it even hindered! I will attach what I got - 1) starts at 14:03:30 and is the broken log & 2) starts at 15:13:30 and is the working log. No prob if I have to reflash ROM & log again. ty

Attachments

• Log_2022-07-02_14-03-11.txt
    26.9 KB · Views: 4

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
I was abit overzealous & it even hindered! I will attach what I got - 1) starts at 14:03:30 and is the broken log & 2) starts at 15:13:30 and is the working log. No prob if I have to reflash ROM & log again. ty
The network you are trying to connect to is "iPhone11SE", right?
Also, please state more clearly the setups on which you are facing the issue and the setups which work fine.
Oneplus One + my builds of LineageOS 18.1 = problematic
Oneplus One + official LineageOS 18.1 nightlies = ??? (it is unclear to me whether you faced the issue on official nightlies as well or not)
You then mentioned an "other device" that works. What phone is that? Is it running LineageOS, or an official, OEM-released Android firmware?
There are a lot of details which are unclear from your messages. Please be more specific, and include as many details as possible.

brwntree

Aug 21, 2014
Couldn't attach 2nd log file (?!?) so had to zip it first, then it attached ok.

Attachments

• Log2_2022-07-02_15-13-28.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 0

brwntree

Aug 21, 2014
The network you are trying to connect to is "iPhone11SE", right?
Also, please state more clearly the setups on which you are facing the issue and the setups which work fine.
Oneplus One + my builds of LineageOS 18.1 = problematic
Oneplus One + official LineageOS 18.1 nightlies = ??? (it is unclear to me whether you faced the issue on official nightlies as well or not)
You then mentioned an "other device" that works. What phone is that? Is it running LineageOS, or an official, OEM-released Android firmware?
There are a lot of details which are unclear from your messages. Please be more specific, and include as many details as possible.
ok, sry bout that. iPhone11SE is the hotspot & fails (its newer SE2020 runs os 15.5) but it does work on iPhone SE12 hotspot (older SE device but also runs os 15.5). It worked fine on reg orig Lineage OS 18.1. When I flashed ur build over the orig 18.1, that's when it failed to conn to SE11 hotspot but works fine conn to older device hotspot SE12. Oneplus One + (lineage-18.1-20220623-nightly-bacon-signed.zip) + (MindTheGapps-11.0.0-arm-20220217_095902.zip) + (Magisk-v23-0.zip) for orig setup and while this had other issues, it did work on the SE11 hotspot. Then I dirty flashed ur build over this to help with other issues but noticed the fail to conn to SE11 hotspot. So then I flashed ur build fresh + mindgapps + magisk23 & still fails to conn to SE11. Sry for the trouble and thanks for ur help.

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
ok, sry bout that. iPhone11SE is the hotspot & fails (its newer SE2020 runs os 15.5) but it does work on iPhone SE12 hotspot (older SE device but also runs os 15.5). It worked fine on reg orig Lineage OS 18.1. When I flashed ur build over the orig 18.1, that's when it failed to conn to SE11 hotspot but works fine conn to older device hotspot SE12. Oneplus One + (lineage-18.1-20220623-nightly-bacon-signed.zip) + (MindTheGapps-11.0.0-arm-20220217_095902.zip) + (Magisk-v23-0.zip) for orig setup and while this had other issues, it did work on the SE11 hotspot. Then I dirty flashed ur build over this to help with other issues but noticed the fail to conn to SE11 hotspot. So then I flashed ur build fresh + mindgapps + magisk23 & still fails to conn to SE11. Sry for the trouble and thanks for ur help.
Ok, much better now. If you can live with broken connection, keep using my build, and over the next days/weeks I'll send you new kernels and other stuff to try, until we finally get rid of the problem.

Jun 10, 2019
Has anyone else noticed issues with mobile data? My /data and /cache are formatted as f2fs, no software storage encryption enabled. Latest ROM build 061622.

At first my T-Mobile Sim connected fine without data (full bars but no LTE) I could call my voicemail and the T-Mobile apn's popped up. But once I enabled data, it just started an infinite on/off toggle loop and my bars dropped to zero. It's not my SIM card because I swapped it right back to my pixel 2xl and everything works perfectly. I tried setting the APN manually (fast.t-mobile.com) to no avail.

What's weird is that it almost seems like my carrier is blocking the one plus one...

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to revive this trusty beast of a smartphone because the pixel 2 xl usb-c port has failed on me and burnt out 3 different auxiliary adapters (what a joke Google!)

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
Has anyone else noticed issues with mobile data? My /data and /cache are formatted as f2fs, no software storage encryption enabled. Latest ROM build 061622.

At first my T-Mobile Sim connected fine without data (full bars but no LTE) I could call my voicemail and the T-Mobile apn's popped up. But once I enabled data, it just started an infinite on/off toggle loop and my bars dropped to zero. It's not my SIM card because I swapped it right back to my pixel 2xl and everything works perfectly. I tried setting the APN manually (fast.t-mobile.com) to no avail.

What's weird is that it almost seems like my carrier is blocking the one plus one...

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to revive this trusty beast of a smartphone because the pixel 2 xl usb-c port has failed on me and burnt out 3 different auxiliary adapters (what a joke Google!)
I remember mobile data working fine for me on May's build for sure. I'll check the situation on the latest build tomorrow and let you know.

Reactions: TheAlmightyOgreLord
Jun 10, 2019
I just spent all day practically pulling my hair out trying to get data to work... On a fresh install (after fastboot flashing the latest OEM cm13 bacon release to rule out corrupted firmware) data worked once perfectly without fail and passed several large speed tests.

Then after a simple reboot data broke again and I haven't been able to get it to work again besides a split second all freaking day... Tried rolling back to your may release, tried the official lineage 18.1 nightly, tried formatting cache back to ext4 (worked for a minute then broke again) tried all partitions as ext4 to no avail, on your build and official nightlies.

I think it's safe to assume my radio is broken in some retarded way... Makes me really sad because GPS works perfectly now that I've flashed the latest clean firmware. I'd like to think its a firmware corruption problem remaining but what else is there to flash?

Btw I have full bars and can call people just fine, but no data at all. Really odd.

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
I just spent all day practically pulling my hair out trying to get data to work... On a fresh install (after fastboot flashing the latest OEM cm13 bacon release to rule out corrupted firmware) data worked once perfectly without fail and passed several large speed tests.

Then after a simple reboot data broke again and I haven't been able to get it to work again besides a split second all freaking day... Tried rolling back to your may release, tried the official lineage 18.1 nightly, tried formatting cache back to ext4 (worked for a minute then broke again) tried all partitions as ext4 to no avail, on your build and official nightlies.

I think it's safe to assume my radio is broken in some retarded way... Makes me really sad because GPS works perfectly now that I've flashed the latest clean firmware. I'd like to think its a firmware corruption problem remaining but what else is there to flash?

Btw I have full bars and can call people just fine, but no data at all. Really odd.
Hello! First thing, make sure data works fine also after several reboots on the latest OEM CyanogenOS 13. Try to use it for a full day or so.
If it works, I'll tell you how to further debug this issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, in today's build I have fixed a bug that has existed on CyanogenMod/LineageOS since more than 6 years: the dreaded speakerphone issue. Now, when calling someone and enabling the speakerphone, the other person should be able to hear you properly. Please test & confirm this is the case. Thanks!
    New build available, with August's security patches and the refined fix for the speakerphone bug, which also addresses issues with 3rd-party apps such as Signal.
    Just attempted to upgrade (OTA as always). Download was OK, there was no flashing error, but when the system came back up, it presented me with the same update (and kept reporting it was still at Jul 8).
    Also booting into TWRP and running the install manually gave no hint at something going wrong (Magisk was renewed as expected).
    At the moment I have no way to check whether the version *in* the zip might be still at the old date, which is what I'd suspect now...
    I was just about to ask if anyone else has the same problem as me and @steve8x8 . Update seems to be fine in TWRP but the build date is still 8.7. after reboot.

My mistake. I've linked the wrong build in the OTA updater. Will fix tomorrow.
    Hi everybody,
    The issue reported by @kekerosberg will be fixed in the next build, which will come in August. In the meanwhile, you can apply the fix by hand, if needed.
    Download this file: https://mega.nz/file/AksyjJrQ#WXUvsVbiThfc3b6J2q-5Yje7haroPkRQ5FUKAGuAmZk
    Instructions:
    boot to TWRP, mount system, open an adb shell and cd to /system/vendor/etc
    Check the permissions of the mixer_path.xml file. I believe they are rw-r--r-- aka 644 but I'm not 100% sure.
    Push the file I linked to that directory, thus replacing the mixer_paths.xml that is already there.
    With chmod, if necessary, set its permissions so that they are equal to the ones of the old mixer_paths.xml.
    Then reboot.
    @kekerosberg @steve8x8 and everybody else:
    Updater is now fixed! Be sure to force an update re-check and delete the currently downloaded build by tapping on the 3-dot menu displayed next to the "23 July 2022" entry and then on "Delete". In other words, the button that triggers the update should display "Download" and not "Install", otherwise it means it is set to reinstall again the old, cached build.
    In this thread I'll share with you my personal builds of LineageOS 18.1 for the Oneplus One codename: bacon (older builds of 17.1, 16 and 15.1 are still downloadable). This project is inspired by idprophecy's LineageOS builds, to which I want to add my favorite features and, possibly, even more optimizations and improvements.

MAIN FEATURES
    LineageOS 18.1 features:
    • support for MicroG (signature spoofing) - read the 2nd post!
    • improved & updated libraries: sqlite, zlib, libpng, jemalloc, libvpx, libyuv, freetype
    • critical system components built with -O3 optimizations (art, SurfaceFlinger, bionic)
    • built with the latest Clang 12.0.x
    • optimized & updated bionic routines
    • Android RunTime (ART) updates and improvements
    • several debugging & tracing components are removed from the system
    • reduced priority of the USB connection type & USB debugging notifications
    • partial/full screenshot QS tile
    • Ambient display gestures
    • in-built F-Droid Privileged Extension
    • materialized Toasts
    • support for OTA updates
    • several minor tweaks and improvements
    • my custom kernel (features listed below)
    LineageOS 17.1 features - development stopped:
    • all C/C++ components are build with -O3/-g0 flags (maximum optimization, minimum useless debug info)
    • support for signature spoofing (= MicroG supported) - read the 2nd post!
    • native support for WakeBlock by @GioBozza, for more info: WakeBlock on XDA
    • several updates & improvements to internal components: skia & libjpeg-turbo (temporarily reverted), art, bionic, libpng, sqlite, zlib
    • several debugging & tracing instructions are removed from the system
    • custom Screenshot QS tile
    • deGoogling tweaks: non-Google captive portal server & SUPL server
    • minor miscellaneous tweaks
    • my custom kernel (features listed below)

Kernel features:
    • built with GCC 11
    • CPU underclocking (268 MHz) & max freq. limited to 1,9 GHz by default
    • several f2fs updates
    • power-efficient workqueues
    • cpu_input_boost by Sultanxda
    • bricked hotplug replaces mpdecision
    • CPU undervolting
    • maple I/O scheduler
    • userspace LMKD replaces the old in-kernel Low Memory Killer driver
    • DDR bandwidth boost on screen wake
    • minor adjustments and tweaks
    • several code updates and security/bug fixes
    BUGS
    Also present in official LineageOS 18.1/17.1:
    • kernel panic when changing USB mode to "File transfer" - fixed in the 20200811 build & later official nightlies
    • notification/charging LED not working - fixed in the 20200811 build & later official nightlies
    • low in-call microphone if speakerphone is enabled - fixed in the 20200811 build
    • charging hiccups when using certain 3rd-party chargers/cables - fixed in the 20200912 build
    • AUX audio output not working - fixed in all builds (unofficial & official) newer than 20200826
    • wrong time on boot until connected to a network - fixed in the 20201110 build, and in official nightlies starting from 20201224
    • the Music app is quite messed up (bug is already reported on Gitlab) - fixed by the LineageOS team as of January 2021.
    • flaky GPS - fixed (or at least improved) in the 20201213 build & official 18.1 nightlies newer than 20210415
    • manual mobile network scan not working - fixed in the 17.1 20210123 build, also fixed on official LineageOS
    • NFC not working - fixed in the 20210419 build & later official nightlies
    • 5 GHz hotspot is broken - but there's a workaround here
    • front camera often affected by overexposure - workaround: restart the app you're using until it's gone
    • low microphone volume during calls on speakerphone - completely fixed in 20220805 and in official nightlies starting from 20220804
    • stuttery playback of HD videos in some 3rd-party apps - fixed in the 20211106 build
    • weird noises while playing flac files if AudioFX's Bass option is enabled (17.1)
    Bugs that are specific to my builds:
    • encryption of f2fs-formatted /data partition is broken - fixed in the 20201028 build
    • corrupted thumbnails and weird visual artifacts in the system's color picker - fixed in the 20201028 build
    • libjpeg crashes in certain apps (NewPipe, Files, and others) - fixed in the 20201017 build
    • Telegram's (and, possibly, other apps') in-built camera not working - apparently fixed in the 20200811 build
    • WiFi issues affecting a minority of users - under investigation
    • encryption doesn't work - fixed in the 2022-01-13 build
    • some apps crashing due to permission quirks - fixed partially in the 2022-02-13 build, completely fixed in 2022-03-02

Changelog for LineageOS 18.1:
    August 5th:
    • synced with LineageOS + August's security patches
    • all microphone/speakerphone issues are fixed also for 3rd party apps

Changelog for older LineageOS 18.1 builds:
    July 23rd:
    • fixed low volume during calls in speakerphone mode

July 8th:
    • synced with LineageOS + July's security patches
    • security fixes in the kernel
    • kernel logging disabled by default, to reduce overhead
    • a couple of sepolicy fixes

June 16th:
    • synced with LineageOS, including June's security patches
    • materialized toast messages

May 6th:
    • synced with LineageOS
    • May's security patches
    • updated SQLite library

April 6th:
    • synced with LineageOS
    • April's security patches
    • link-time optimization applied to some critical system components
    • minor updates and tweaks to the core OS

March 10th:
    • synced with LineageOS
    • March's security patches
    • removed rx_wakelock from the WiFi chip's driver (could lead to small power savings without affecting functionality)
    March 2nd:
    • ro.debuggable=0 by default (fixes root detectors reporting system as rooted when it is not)
    • fix for a permission bug that made apps misbehave when trying to access the phone's sensors
    • wallpaper zooming has been disabled
    • synced with LineageOS

February 13th:
    • synced with LineageOS
    • fix for apps crashing on startup due to mishandling of the INTERNET permission
    • a few kernel updates & fixes for an infrequent kernel panic

January 13th:
    • /data partition encryption is fixed

January 11th:
    • synced with LineageOS
    • January's security patches
    • kernel: debloated WiFi driver
    December 12th:​
    • synced with LineageOS + December's security patches
    • general user interface improvements
    • build using the latest Clang 12.0.x compiler
    • minor fixes and updates here and there
    November 6th:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • November's security patches
    • fix for laggy playback of HD videos in 3rd-party apps
    October 8th:​
    • synced with LineageOS + October's security patches
    September 10th:​
    • screenshot QS tile now fixed
    September 9th:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • September's security patches
    • screenshot QuickSettings tile (first attempt, still broken - will fix it soon)
    August 23rd:​
    • synced w/ LineageOS (incl. August's patches)
    • WiFi display is back (thanks to the Lineage team!)
    • sporadic camera crashes are fixed (thanks to Nolen, the other bacon maintainer!)
    July 10th:​
    • synced with LineageOS + July's patches
    • DRM fixes (Clearkey support)
    June 16th:​
    • GPS improvements (hopefully now it'll work fine!)
    June 10th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (incl. June's security patches)
    • GPS fixes (work in progress)
    • some kernel updates and improvements
    May 7th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (w/ May's security patches)
    • updates for ART and bionic
    April 29th:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • updated libyuv and libvpx
    • -O3 optimizations for critical system components
    • USB notifications have lower priority
    • minor miscellaneous tweaks
    April 19th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (NFC fix included)
    • GPS updates and improvements
    • touch response optimizations
    • minor tweaks and fixes
    April 8th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (w/ April's security patches + fix for display issue)
    • some kernel updates
    • lots of debugging code disabled
    • updates for jemalloc, sqlite, bionic, libcore and libpng
    March 9th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (w/ March's security patches)
    • some kernel updates
    • encryption is now working
    February 27th:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • minor kernel updates
    February 9th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (with February's security patches)
    • some kernel fixes & updates
    • fix for the Gallery showing the previous photo instead of the new one, immediately after taking one
    Ferbuary 3rd:​
    • bootloop fix

February 2nd:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • WiFi hotspot fixed
    • Dynamic processing audio library
    • Dual-channel SBC codec for bluetooth headphones/speakers (untested, must be set in Developer Options)
    • minor tweaks to reduce memory usage (with negligible impacts on performance and/or graphic quality)
    • my custom kernel has been implemented
    January 21st:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • updated & improved sqlite library (huge performance boost)
    • optimized zlib library
    • improvements for ART's memory usage
    January 6th:​
    • synced with LineageOS (January's security patches)
    January 3rd:​
    • synced with LineageOS
    • lockscreen PIN possibly fixed? Please confirm
    December 26th:​
    • fixed signature spoofing
    • synced with LineageOS
    December 21st:​
    • added support for signature spoofing (MicroG) and UnifiedNLP
    December 14th:​
    • initial build

DOWNLOADS
    Unified download link for both 17.1 and 18.1: SourceForge
    Recommended Gapps package (official MindTheGapps): here
    Older 18.1 builds are available here: AFH
    Previous 17.1 builds are available either on AFH or on MEGA (17.1) / on MEGA (18.1).

A BIG "THANK YOU" TO
    the whole LineageOS team, and the multitude of great developers of the Android custom ROM scene, such as kdrag0n, kerneltoast (Sultanxda), nathanchance, flar2, franciscofranco, frap129, the MSM-Xtended project, the crDroid project. I hope I have not forgotten anyone.
    I'm happy and proud to announce that I am now an official LineageOS maintainer for our Oneplus One!
    Hello! My first LineageOS 16 build works fine and even Argon kernel is working fine :)
    However, the ROM is not ready for you to use it, especially because I have to improve the kernel's implementation (currently it's very buggy and a normal user would go crazy to make it work properly). So I will not release this build, however I think that within a few days I'll get this stuff sorted and a new build will be ready!
    Hello,
    I'm happy - and also a little bit proud :victory: - to inform you that I started making some small contributions to official LineageOS for bacon: I've submitted (and I'll keep submitting) some kernel bug/security fixes that got merged into our official LineageOS kernel. This way, both users of my builds and users of the official nightlies can benefit from them!
    Also, our LineageOS maintainer has fixed the LED issue, thus it'll work in the next nightly, and of course in the next build of mines too :)
    Talking about my next build, it'll come in a couple of days!
    Hello guys,
    I'd like to inform you that I plan to switch to LineageOS 16 soon. I'll start by using TugaPower, to get used to the new OS and to finish setting up my building environment (I have to pull some files from LineageOS 16 before I can start building my own releases). Then I'll start sharing my own builds. Since it'll take me a while to implement in LineageOS 16 all the features and the optimizations that I've added to my 15.1 builds, the first LineageOS 16 builds will be very close to the standard LineageOS ones, but I'll gradually get to the point I've reached with Oreo.
    I might build and upload one last 15.1 build in the next days.
    I'll keep you informed :)