[ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.youtube.com
tried installing the latest LOS 18.1 update via the updater (using LR Team's twrp build) and got a soft bricked phone

tried just doing a manual install (even via LOS recovery sideload mode) and i get a instant reboot when it tries to flash the script. it even throws up unable to mount errors (for things like the vendor partition) just trying to boot into TWRP now (since the bootloop)

mick.jud

Apr 13, 2021
I have updated to the newest version (7. August) and now have the issue that my Niagara launcher doesn't appear when I swipe up to go home. Instead the default Trebuchet launcher pops up, even if Niagara is my default home app.

If I change back to the button navigation, home actually openes up Niagara instead of Trebuchet.

tried installing the latest LOS 18.1 update via the updater (using LR Team's twrp build) and got a soft bricked phone

tried just doing a manual install (even via LOS recovery sideload mode) and i get a instant reboot when it tries to flash the script. it even throws up unable to mount errors (for things like the vendor partition) just trying to boot into TWRP now (since the bootloop)

I used to have TWRP, it has a lot of functionality but it's easy to do something wrongly and soft brick the phone. For example you have to remove fingerprint/password from the phone otherwise twrp can't decrypt the storage (maybe that's why you can't mount the vendor partition).
In my opinion you should just ditch twrp, use xiami mi flash tool to flash the V12.5.1.0.RJKMIXM firmware (and unbrick the phone), and proceed from there with LOS recovery

Aryan__27

Sep 13, 2017
It's kinda weird but the K30 Pro (China Version) passes SafetyNet and banking apps works fine so far.
PS: I flashed the official build first, didn't do the unofficial version. Used custom Nikgapps.

fabianwekker

Jan 7, 2019
Gouda
Anyone else experiencing issues with charging? I'm using the default 30W charger, but it says 'Charging slowly (59 min until full' while i'm at 60%. it used to fully charge in little over an hour, so this is very strange to me.

rambomhtri

Anyone else experiencing issues with charging? I'm using the default 30W charger, but it says 'Charging slowly (59 min until full' while i'm at 60%. it used to fully charge in little over an hour, so this is very strange to me.
I think the tags are broken, I've seen charging slowly and "takes X minutes" and in reality it's going way faster than reported.

Reactions: nielsscholte

_Fidor_

Dec 13, 2014
Can someone confirm / deny DRM status in this ROM? Do we get to keep Widevine L1 and Netflix will play in HD? Or one is stuck with L3 and SD quality?

Regards,
Adam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Hi everyone, the moment is finally here, OSS vendor!
    Please check post #1 and #2 for instructions
    Next update should hopefully have SELinux enforcing
    New build is out with SELinux enforcing and OSS kernel (and much more)

Check post #2 for info
    Clean flash may be required
    Note: Build repushed with brightness fix, you can dirty flash it over previous 18.1 build