• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

ChrisSFoot

Aug 20, 2021
Having installed this rom I cannot get rotation to work at all. I initially installed the rom, installed opengapps and magisk and set the props to the global POCO F2 Pro so that I could get my banking app working. I've then noticed that I cannot get the phone to rotate at all regardless of what settings I have or what app i'm in. Since then I've reinstalled the rom and tried mindthegapps and it still won't rotate. Is there anything I can do to get it working?

EDIT: I've got rotation working now by flashing right back to the correct stock rom and installing the whole thing from scratch

Last edited:
Reactions: LaMarMôt

Lughsen

Dec 4, 2014
i9100
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hey everyone, is there any way to install LineageOS 18.1 on the F2 Pro with MicroG and magisk that allows functionality for banking apps and Netflix with no crashes/reboots/HD?
Have you looked at this?

Have you looked at this?

I have.

I've also ran through the last few pages of replies and its efficacy seems inhibited by a lack of updates.

Lughsen

Dec 4, 2014
i9100
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I have.

I've also ran through the last few pages of replies and its efficacy seems inhibited by a lack of updates.
Banking apps+root is like a cat-mouse game. In my case, my banking apps doesn't give problems with root hided by magisk, but push notifications are needed for fully functionally. This one's solved with a rom with signature spoofing and microg

Reactions: thetta-reddast

fabianwekker

Jan 7, 2019
Gouda
Anyone else experiencing issues regarding Google Play services? For me it works for a couple of hours but then it somehow mysteriously disappears from my app list and I get a 'Get Google Play Services' notification for almost every app i have, rendering my phone useless. The issue started right after i updated my device to the latest build, and wiping my cache only seems to fix it temporarily. Can anyone help me?

Mazda932

Apr 24, 2019
Hi. I flashed it to try.

Auto brighness don't work. What is the solution ?

And do you know a photo app with macro mode?

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
(Tiny) bug report: I'm using the Clock screensaver and per default Night mode (for dark rooms) is on. After I off it and restart the phone, the display is dim again. Also, every time I go to the Clock screen saver settings, the Night mode check mark is set again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, Can i clean flash it over last xiaomi.eu weekly Android 11 rom with twrp 3.4.2b?
    hello
    no, update your firmware fist
    boot with los recovery ( just boot without install ) factory reset
    1. install rom with sideload command
    2. install nikGapp core only for Android 11
    3. install magisk if you want root.
    4. install Fox recovery ( yes, it's support los OTA and decrypting data, so you will not loose your gapps or root with it ;) )
    5. reboot and say hello
    Last question, i read something about fast charging not working with original charger thats ok now?
    Fast charging has always been working, only the lock screen sometimes says it is charging slowly while it is actually fast.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Hi everyone, the moment is finally here, OSS vendor!
    Please check post #1 and #2 for instructions
    Next update should hopefully have SELinux enforcing
    New build is out with SELinux enforcing and OSS kernel (and much more)

Check post #2 for info
    Clean flash may be required
    Note: Build repushed with brightness fix, you can dirty flash it over previous 18.1 build