[ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

Anidatte

May 11, 2017
For me changing the front cam effect does not work. After changing it both sound and light effect are gone for all settings.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Are you using latest version of LOS 18.1? On version lineage-18.1-20220430-nightly-lmi which I'm using now both effects, light and sounds works as expected.

benten2000

Mar 24, 2012
Going well as finally replaced my default MIUI install with this custom rom.

Few things I've noticed overthe official MIUI rom from before.
*The macro lens with different GCAM mods (poco f2 configs) seems not to get as close as the same GCAMs used on the official MIUI rom.
*My adaptative brightness seems to not function at all in any condition.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Hi everyone, the moment is finally here, OSS vendor!
    Please check post #1 and #2 for instructions
    Next update should hopefully have SELinux enforcing
    New build is out with SELinux enforcing and OSS kernel (and much more)

Check post #2 for info
    Clean flash may be required
    Note: Build repushed with brightness fix, you can dirty flash it over previous 18.1 build