[CLOSED][ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sircretop

Jun 21, 2020
On root browser I noticed I have 3 storages. 1 root storage that is 2gb on size with 0.4gb free, an internal storage that is 115gb with 80gb free and then another internal storage that is 5mb in size with 1mb free.

Should I have 3? If not what can I do to fix it?

ChicoDeGoma

May 4, 2015
So, back again, everything works almost perfectly, but that last debate about ROMs and Firmwares got me wondering. I didn't flash over the newest one, just the one required for the 17.1 unofficial one. Do someone knows if there's that much of a change or if I will be missing important drivers updates?
As I said, everything's working, but I just wonder.

D

Deleted member 10374985

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 10374985

Could anyone explain to me what's the difference between a device being officially supported by LineageOS and an Unsupported LineageOS device?

sircretop

Jun 21, 2020
Does OK Google work for everyone on 18.1? I can't say to my phone 'OK Google' as it doesn't do anything. Everything is enabled perfectly. What I do notice is that when I go into the Voice Match Settings the toggle for 'Hey Google' is OFF but then turns itself ON when I'm in the menu. But even saying 'OK Google' at this point doesn't do anything :(

nielsscholte

Jun 5, 2013
Great rom and great battery life, thanks! The only problem that I have on every AOSP ROM is that I always get unknown Caller IDs, even though my contacts are synced and the phone app has permission to read my contacts. Do you know any fixes? Thanks! :)

which recovery is recommended for installing OTA updates via the LOS updater while maintaining root access?
I'm not sure if there is an official answer, but anyway what I have is the LOS recovery. When I update my phone OTA I lose root but I can just go to recovery and adb sideload magisk.zip from my computer.
All Magisk settings are kept so the whole thing takes 2 minutes. If anyone has a better option let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Hi everyone, the moment is finally here, OSS vendor!
    Please check post #1 and #2 for instructions
    Next update should hopefully have SELinux enforcing
    New build is out with SELinux enforcing and OSS kernel (and much more)

Check post #2 for info
    Clean flash may be required
    Note: Build repushed with brightness fix, you can dirty flash it over previous 18.1 build