[ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max [miatoll]

Search This thread

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Please provide logcats if you having issues with latest update.
Next update still seems *broken.

kdupke

Jun 18, 2018
With update from 2 weeks ago I had massive issues with regular cell connection. I was not able to place calls or take calls, and text messages did not arrive nor I was able to send.

A rollback feature would be awesome and would help people to raise trust in the use of LineageOS.

dmenezes

Oct 22, 2013
I just noticed a new version of LineageOS was released, 20220626 so only two days after the previous 20220624 instead of the usual 7 days (see attached screenshot).

Good news or bad? Anyone installed it already? How well is it working for you?

I'm sticking with 20220610, which is the one I originally installed, despite some minor issues -- until I hear something stable had come along.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-060812_Trebuchet~2.png
    Screenshot_20220630-060812_Trebuchet~2.png
    77 KB · Views: 10

Marko055

Jun 2, 2014
I just noticed a new version of LineageOS was released, 20220626 so only two days after the previous 20220624 instead of the usual 7 days (see attached screenshot).

Good news or bad? Anyone installed it already? How well is it working for you?

I'm sticking with 20220610, which is the one I originally installed, despite some minor issues -- until I hear something stable had come along.
Calls, Wifi does not work. Random freezes, as well as restarts.

kdupke

Jun 18, 2018
I would like to understand how it comes that the functionality of this version is so much worse compared to the one from early June. What has introduced this regression?

This is *not* to blame anyone, I would really like to understand the reasons.

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Could you provide us with some guidance how to collect logs in order to be beneficial to developers?
Connect your phone with USB and adb on.
Open cmd , and run adb logcat , play with the problems on your phone to give info on logcat.Press Ctrl+A , copy paste on .txt file . Sent it to Dev .

Marko055

Jun 2, 2014
Connect your phone with USB and adb on.
Open cmd , and run adb logcat , play with the problems on your phone to give info on logcat.Press Ctrl+A , copy paste on .txt file . Sent it to Dev .
Got that, however the lat bit not quite straight forward, do you happen to have dev point of contact to pass the logs?

bambusfly

Jan 24, 2019
Last update: problem with sms, wifi and calling. Right now I am on 17.06 update. No issues with that bundle.

RoYuLee

Dec 1, 2015
Hi all, having issues from the 24th of June update I have now updated to 1st of July update. Before this I couldn't make or receive calls and messages, wifi/bluetooth/airplane mode connectivity issues..... Now I can make calls, send messages, wifi connectivity and bluetooth seem to work but I still can't receive calls/texts. For me, receiving texts is very important since that is how I log in on some government accounts. Using Signal for calls and texts works fine though, for anyone interested.

Reactions: DyXen

DyXen

Nov 20, 2014
Hi all, having issues from the 24th of June update I have now updated to 1st of July update. Before this I couldn't make or receive calls and messages, wifi/bluetooth/airplane mode connectivity issues..... Now I can make calls, send messages, wifi connectivity and bluetooth seem to work but I still can't receive calls/texts. For me, receiving texts is very important since that is how I log in on some government accounts. Using Signal for calls and texts works fine though, for anyone interested.
Thanks for your feedback. Please notify us if there will be random reboots/shutdowns through the day/s.

kalehrl

Nov 22, 2017
Try wiping cache.

Top Liked Posts