[ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max [miatoll]

Search This thread

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Does anyone know if there are plans to fix the camera in this ROM (LineageOS 19)? The camera does not work at 64mpx and the official lineageos camera app has lag and stays blocked.

Me too have the same problem.
What about charging for you? Does your battery always overheat?
Camera works as it should.
64MP is fake one by part of Xiaomi.(any many more brands)
Try Open Camera , best it can do is 16.11MP and the pictures it takes is as good as stock one.

edit:The only part of the camera that doesnt work is the 2 small cameras brands adding on phone. It wont make any difference at all.

xerel89

Jul 20, 2022
Austria 🇦🇹
Camera works as it should.
64MP is fake one by part of Xiaomi.(any many more brands)
Try Open Camera , best it can do is 16.11MP and the pictures it takes is as good as stock one.

edit:The only part of the camera that doesnt work is the 2 small cameras brands adding on phone. It wont make any difference at all.
But this cam is also without qr scan...
For the first time i use this one

Is it possible to use the old Lineage 18.1 camera?

Reactions: marbss

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S5
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Does anyone know if there are plans to fix the camera in this ROM (LineageOS 19)? The camera does not work at 64mpx and the official lineageos camera app has lag and stays blocked.
I found this camera works good for me:
MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_snap.apk
with the config:
PowerShot-BSG-A9-GVu--by-GL-Foto-Mobile.xml
It can do 16.1 mpx max.

This one can do 64 mpx, but it's more like a fake, cause I can't really see the difference between 16.1 mpx and 64 mpx:
GCam_v8.2.204_x9_v93_sign.apk
GcamX9_v93_MiAtoll_GM2.xml

Edit: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_snap.apk
is too big to attach. Here's the link:

Attachments

• PowerShot-BSG-A9-GVu--by-GL-Foto-Mobile.xml
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
  • GCam_v8.2.204_x9_v93_sign.apk
    71.5 MB · Views: 18
  • GcamX9_v93_MiAtoll_GM2.xml
    102.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: marbss and xerel89

xerel89

Jul 20, 2022
Austria 🇦🇹
Can i change the
I found this camera works good for me:
MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_snap.apk
with the config:
PowerShot-BSG-A9-GVu--by-GL-Foto-Mobile.xml
It can do 16.1 mpx max.

This one can do 64 mpx, but it's more like a fake, cause I can't really see the difference between 16.1 mpx and 64 mpx:
GCam_v8.2.204_x9_v93_sign.apk
GcamX9_v93_MiAtoll_GM2.xml

Edit: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_snap.apk
is too big to attach. Here's the link:
Can i change the standard camera?

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S5
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I'm also rooted!
How I can installed the two cams and with app you are frooze the lineage camera?
If I understand you right, you are asking how you can install these two cameras together? Dispite they are both gcam mods they have different package names - so can be installed together.
Titanium backub can freeze apps (and many others if you prefer something different - you may just search)

Last edited:
Reactions: xerel89

xerel89

Jul 20, 2022
Austria 🇦🇹
If I understand you right, you are asking how you can install these two cameras together? Dispite they are both gcam mods they have different package names - so can be installed together.
Titanium backub can freeze apps (and many others if you prefer something different - you may just search)
Dude did you mean install in one apk file? I can not find a Application what can do that...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS
    I was struggling with passing safetynet + cts in particular but in the end this seems to have worked (if anyone is sturggling with this):
    - magisk 24 + zygisk + hide magisk app
    - denylist: google play services cms + cms.unstable
    - universal safetyfix 2.2.1
    - hide props: Google Pixel 5 A11
    When I put a call on speaker, the other party does not hear me anymore. I'm sure this worked at one point, don't know when/how it broke. Anyone else with that issue?
    The problematic line is
    Code:
    ro.vendor.audio.sdk.fluencetype=none
    and it is fixed with changing it to
    Code:
    ro.vendor.audio.sdk.fluencetype=fluence
    Ok, then first los recovery, then lastest miui and then this rom.
    Thank you!
    no sir these are not the right steps:
    1 flash miui
    2 flash los recovery
    3 wipe from recovery
    4 flash rom
    5 flash gapps (optional)
    6 reboot and enjoy
    7 i usually flash magisk after first reboot