Hi there, strange behavior question:
When I disable Aeroplane Mode, the system opens the Settings app, specifically the last page I opened by long pressing a quick tile in the status bar. This only seems to happen when the quick tile page is still in memory.
- Long press the "Location" tile in the status bar, opening Location settings
- (optional, clarification) Open the Settings app and notice there are two distinct entries for Settings when opening the recent apps list (expected)
- Press the home screen button to open your launcher
- Enable Aeroplane Mode from tbe quick tile, wait a couple of seconds
- Disable Aeroplane Mode from the quick tile, press the Home button immediately or wait
The "Location" settings will now automatically open, if you are on your launcher. If you waited in the status bar menu, swipe up to close it (the "Location" settings have opened beneath it).
Again, it is necessary that any settings page was opened from a quick tile. It will not happen if the specific settings screen was swiped away (closed) from the recent apps switcher.
Does this happen to anyone else?
It happened on the October build of LOS for MicroG, but is still present for me on the 221206 built. Clean flashed the October built, dirty flashed / updated to the new one.
Edit: Apparently also applies to the settings page you open by clicking on the app icon and then "App info" in the recent apps screen.