[ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max [miatoll]

Search This thread

hagekic548

Jul 23, 2020
do you have encrypted data? For reading encrypted data I needed to use
twrp-3.6.0_11-miatoll

I've tried OrangeFox-R11.0_0-Alpha-curtana-miatoll too, but for me that failed to read my encrypted data.

DarthJabba9

Recognized Developer
May 5, 2014
Greater London
I can't solve the "data 0 mb" error in the recovery. I use the orange fox last version. I can't get data backup. Whatever I do. I am going crazy.
Because this ROM uses FBEv2 encryption, which requires a completely different build of recovery. There is an unofficial twrp that supports FBEv2 (and only FBEv2, so you can't use it with any other ROM).

Reactions: tarlabasi

tarlabasi

May 17, 2013
Istanbul
Because this ROM uses FBEv2 encryption, which requires a completely different build of recovery. There is an unofficial twrp that supports FBEv2 (and only FBEv2, so you can't use it with any other ROM).
Your answer made me very happy. At least I got some knowledge. So, will twrp's own recovery be a solution?
Thanks for your support.

tarlabasi

May 17, 2013
Istanbul

tarlabasi

May 17, 2013
Istanbul

kdupke

Jun 18, 2018
I am so sorry, but on top of the SD-card problem I have a new problem with the update form May 20.

My phone application now sends DTFM in a single stream with no pause anymore in between the tones. I use a stored DTFM number for controlling a device and this does not work anymore.

I wonder how the update has impacted the dialer app?

tarlabasi

May 17, 2013
Istanbul
Rom is working perfect. I am very pleased but I'm having a problem to pubg. It says "please enable storage access bla bla" . But Only media is available in the permission section. I don't know what to do.

lesto88

Dec 28, 2016
I have two issue, one quite major; sometimes the phone just freezes and need me to hard reset with the power button (like maybe once for month). Any idea how to debug that?
Then sometimes audio just stop and i need to reboot. Songs/app are playing or trying to make sounds, but i get no audio over jack

kdupke

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you for the update from May 27th.

This fixes my problem with the SD-Card.

This fixes also my problem with the DTFM sending. It still dials very fast, but it seems to work.

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
Can someone link a working gcam version? Preferably with all lenses and 48MP (max resolution for curtana) working, but I'm not picky!

ngr.hd

Oct 27, 2010
Holy smokes! The latest lineage-18.1-20220603 is god damn smooth and stable as heck! It's like buying a new phone altogether after so many months of suffering from MIUI. Not even EU MIUI comes close to this buttery baby! The battery life is phenomenal, almost 5-6 hours of SOT. This ROM is a dream come true in terms of custom modded ROM.

Thanks, @dereference23. I hope you continue your work on this. I will be eagerly waiting for your take on official lineage-19

datchutien03

Dec 3, 2015
Moto G
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Holy smokes! The latest lineage-18.1-20220603 is god damn smooth and stable as heck! It's like buying a new phone altogether after so many months of suffering from MIUI. Not even EU MIUI comes close to this buttery baby! The battery life is phenomenal, almost 5-6 hours of SOT. This ROM is a dream come true in terms of custom modded ROM.

Thanks, @dereference23. I hope you continue your work on this. I will be eagerly waiting for your take on official lineage-19
xiaomi slows down old phones, disable animation, etc.
Because of that you will buy new phone sooner

kalehrl

Nov 22, 2017

Yes, the last couple of builds have been phenomenal regarding idle drain:

dmenezes

Oct 22, 2013
Can someone link a working gcam version? Preferably with all lenses

Just installed the APK and then loaded the configuration, both recommended by @kalehrl here: https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-r-offic...i-note-9-pro-max-miatoll.4394135/post-8678624

The result is working perfectly, all lenses and modes supported (only been using it for a few minutes, but I have no reason to think anything will break).

I don't think I'm gonna miss ANXCamera much if at all.

and 48MP (max resolution for curtana) working, but I'm not picky!
48M resolution is fake, the hardware sensor on these phones is only capable of 12M max (I know, I took pictures in both 12M and 48M with ANXCamera on MIUI and once you zoom in, the supposed 48M gets grainy and blotchy and no better than 12M).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS
    I was struggling with passing safetynet + cts in particular but in the end this seems to have worked (if anyone is sturggling with this):
    - magisk 24 + zygisk + hide magisk app
    - denylist: google play services cms + cms.unstable
    - universal safetyfix 2.2.1
    - hide props: Google Pixel 5 A11
    When I put a call on speaker, the other party does not hear me anymore. I'm sure this worked at one point, don't know when/how it broke. Anyone else with that issue?
    The problematic line is
    Code:
    ro.vendor.audio.sdk.fluencetype=none
    and it is fixed with changing it to
    Code:
    ro.vendor.audio.sdk.fluencetype=fluence
    Ok, then first los recovery, then lastest miui and then this rom.
    Thank you!
    no sir these are not the right steps:
    1 flash miui
    2 flash los recovery
    3 wipe from recovery
    4 flash rom
    5 flash gapps (optional)
    6 reboot and enjoy
    7 i usually flash magisk after first reboot