Development [ROM][T][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Maybe you could test this issue with and without Magisk.
I can't do it because it's my son's phone and he's not at home this week.
I just managed to reproduce the problem.
It only happen when your phone is connected to pc and then you reboot the phone while still connected, the usb debugging will turn on itself after booting. Then thereafter, it will keep doing the same thing even not connected to PC.

@SebaUbuntu another bug :)

Last edited:

t-ara

Jan 14, 2013
This rom doesn't support turbocharge? When i plug original charger my phone notice slowly charge. What is the maximum charge power this rom support ?

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
This rom doesn't support turbocharge? When i plug original charger my phone notice slowly charge. What is the maximum charge power this rom support ?
I always thought that fast charging is a hardware thing unless I am missing something here?

On the contradictory, there is actually magisk module that deliberate reduce charging limit as it is said that low temperature during charging extend battery life.

Last edited:
Reactions: t-ara

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
I always thought that fast charging is a hardware thing unless I am missing something here?

On the contradictory, there is actually magisk module that deliberate reduce charging limit as it is said that low temperature during charging extend battery life.
It also depends on the kernel.

FYI: https://review.lineageos.org/q/topic:battery_life_saver
... when 19.0 branches go up.

eriol1

Feb 16, 2015
For me it says "charging slowly" on the lockscreen, but actually charges quickly. (70 minutes to charge from 10 to 100 percent)

TheMrTesla

Aug 22, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
does anyone know where i can find the org.lineageos.recorder with both record sound AND record screen functionality? i accidentally uninstalled it months ago and had no luck finding an apk with BOTH functionalities.

Viggen66

Mar 22, 2009
Dear all,

My brand new X3 Pro came with MIUI 12.5.1.0, is it ok to flash latest LOS release to this phone?

What about flashing, is it normal like all other phones? wiping everything, transfer the rom to a SD-CARD, and flash rom, gapps and magisk?

I read some questions regarding downgrade the firmware, is Xiaomi protecting their devices, not allowing any downgrade?

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
For me it says "charging slowly" on the lockscreen, but actually charges quickly. (70 minutes to charge from 10 to 100 percent)
Fast charging works fine on LOS 18.1 and "Charging rapidly" is displayed on the lockscreen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-164214.png
    Screenshot_20211129-164214.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: eriol1

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
My camera is 12 MP. It did show 8MP for a while, not sure why. I've heard you can do certain things to improve upon it but I don't know details. This popular gcam telegram group might be a good spot to head over and ask. About various stock or custom ROM, your asked, that's also my understanding

12 MP is available (see screenshot - 3:4 ratio).

My GCam app is NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0 ... enabling the use of a third-party gallery (i.e. gallery stock app).
My config file is attached.

For NGCam_8.3 :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-163022_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20211129-163022_Gallery.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Poco-x3-pro_GCam-7.4.xml
    23.2 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Hotty Capy

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
Dear all,

My brand new X3 Pro came with MIUI 12.5.1.0, is it ok to flash latest LOS release to this phone?

What about flashing, is it normal like all other phones? wiping everything, transfer the rom to a SD-CARD, and flash rom, gapps and magisk?

I read some questions regarding downgrade the firmware, is Xiaomi protecting their devices, not allowing any downgrade?
Install LineageOS on vayu:

About Gapps:

Notes:
If you opt to use Open GApps, they offer a variety of sizes of packages that include and overwrite different apps. We only recommend package sizes up through nano, as described in Open GApps Package Comparison. If you use a larger package, we can not guarantee that everything will function on your device, as in many of these cases our included apps are overwritten in favor of the Google App equivalents.
Open GApps is a rolling-release solution, meaning it is perpetually changing, and not guaranteed to be fully functional.

About firmware:

Reactions: Viggen66

Viggen66

Mar 22, 2009

Eric_Lev,​

Thanks for you reply, already read the instructions, nothing better to read a tutorial before flashing new rom.

However this is brand new to me, we only need to wipe Format data / factory reset ;this is the first time, I have seen, a phone not needing to erase more partitions.

This makes the process allot easier,

So before flashing LOS, is a recommendation to flash latest stock MIUI X3 PRO firmware, as my phone came with 12.5.1.0, so there's a possibility the phone won't boot after successful LOS flash? So custom roms for the X3 PRO always need stock baseband to run, is not like before, when we only needed some specific bin files of new Android version, namely Modem.bin, etc, to make it compatible with the new rom.

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net

Eric_Lev,​

Thanks for you reply, already read the instructions, nothing better to read a tutorial before flashing new rom.

However this is brand new to me, we only need to wipe Format data / factory reset ;this is the first time, I have seen, a phone not needing to erase more partitions.

This makes the process allot easier,

So before flashing LOS, is a recommendation to flash latest stock MIUI X3 PRO firmware, as my phone came with 12.5.1.0, so there's a possibility the phone won't boot after successful LOS flash? So custom roms for the X3 PRO always need stock baseband to run, is not like before, when we only needed some specific bin files of new Android version, namely Modem.bin, etc, to make it compatible with the new rom.
No sweat because your device is on an Android 11 firmware (i.e. V12.5.1.0.RJUEUXM - Europe, I guess).

But it is recommended to ensure that the device is on the latest Android 11 firmware (see official instructions)

In your case, don't flash the latest firmware (V12.5.3.0.RJUEUXM), install LOS and if bootloop, flash the latest firmware (install the firmware zip file via LOS recovery).

Viggen66

Mar 22, 2009
No sweat because your device is on an Android 11 firmware (i.e. V12.5.1.0.RJUEUXM - Europe, I guess).

But it is recommended to ensure that the device is on the latest Android 11 firmware (see official instructions)

In your case, don't flash the latest firmware (V12.5.3.0.RJUEUXM), install LOS and if bootloop, flash the latest firmware (install the firmware zip file via LOS recovery).

You're entirely correct, latest firmware is 12.5.3.0 as you said is European Version, you use LOS recovery next to rom download correct?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thread updated for LineageOS 20 release