Development [ROM][T][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

Usama-CW

May 27, 2015
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
you sure? are you not using magisk? o_O
Yes i am sure, i have tested lineage-18.1-20220128-nightly-vayu-signed without root it was passing

Then i installed Magisk Canary and Added google play services to deny list, i enabled only two option com.google.android.gms AND com.google.android.gms.unstable

After that i cleared play store and play services data and restarted my phone, i checked my SafteyNet status from YASNAC by RikkaW from github, it was passing

jacikaas

Dec 26, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
It's passing if you aren't rooted, but if you are rooted then follow my instructions i posted in above reply properly in order to pass the safety net
By default it's not passing, you need to root your phone with Magisk and do further set up with Zygisk to pass safetyNet. I tried to pass, but it still not passing completely - CTS profine match failing. Google pay does not working.

What are you talking about, LineageOS never passes SafetyNet without Magisk.

Yes.

Reactions: Usama-CW

An68

Mar 20, 2017
Please I need help, I was trying to pass SafetyNet with Magisk officiale and alpha, and now I'm in RescuParty of TWRP. What can I do to not lose my data. Thanks

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Just tried --> No, LineageOS doesn´t pass SafetyNet completly
You can only pass with magisk. I'm using magisk alpha with config props and universal safetynet fix. I can use gpay and banking.

Please I need help, I was trying to pass SafetyNet with Magisk officiale and alpha, and now I'm in RescuParty of TWRP. What can I do to not lose my data. Thanks
You just need download alpha APK and rename to zip to flash at recovery.

For convenience, install https://github.com/Fox2Code/FoxMagiskModuleManager

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
By default it's not passing, you need to root your phone with Magisk and do further set up with Zygisk to pass safetyNet. I tried to pass, but it still not passing completely - CTS profine match failing. Google pay does not working.
You need to install alpha or canary, I don't know about current canary.

For alpha, just install props config and universal safetynet fix. Set them up. Then, in deny list, look for Google services and everything you want to hide from.

An68

Mar 20, 2017
You need to install alpha or canary, I don't know about current canary.

For alpha, just install props config and universal safetynet fix. Set them up. Then, in deny list, look for Google services and everything you want to hide from.

Thanks, but I need a guide for restore my data with TWRP, now I'm in TWRP RescueParty, lieage don't start

An68

Mar 20, 2017
I am on miui 12.5.4, will I be ok if I 'll just flash it following the instructions??
rescue party? u stuck in bootloop? what did you do to get stuck in boot loop?
No, the phone won't boot, after 3/5 min on the lineage logo, it's reboot on recovery mode, with red allert of Rescue Party trigger.

I uninstall Magisk then unpackeg image and I can't boot now.
Thanks
Thanks, but I need a guide for restore my data with TWRP, now I'm in TWRP RescueParty, lieage don't start

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Reactions: bill_klpd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thread updated for LineageOS 20 release