[ROM][R] ProjectSakura 5.x for N10/N10+/N10+5G

Search This thread

expressluke

header.png

aboutus.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes.

disclaimer.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
Download the Build you want to flash, there are two variants(GAPPS AND VANILLA).
-Reboot to recovery
-Take Backup (Not Necessary)
-Flash your firmware(If required)
-Format Data
-Reboot To Recovery
-Wipe System, Vendor, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Data
-Flash the ROM
-Reboot

download.png

:DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
-AOSP
-Superior OS
-AOSiP
-DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
-Extended UI
-Havoc OS
-CrDroid ROM

donate.png

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group[/SIZE="5"]

REPORTING BUGS!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for the Note 10, Note10+ Note10+5G

Device: d1,d2s,d2x
Maintainer:
ExpressLuke
Build Type: Unofficial

Contributors

Ivan Meler for base device source

Kernel Source: https://github.com/ivanmeler/android_kernel_samsung_beyondlte

ROM OS Version: 11.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: Must be on at least Q bootloader, works with Android R bootloader too.
Based On: LineageOS 18

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 5.2
SELinux Status: Permissive
Release Date: 2021-10-01

Reactions: Pehpe

keidnoi

Nov 22, 2012
First need official rom then flash ProjectSakura and gapps using twrp then restart it works fine thanks

SezBulent

Mar 28, 2013
Unknown
I dont know whats wrong with all the damn threads here with ROMs. You spend time making the rom, which i am grateful for, and making the rom banners, but can not freaking put a damn image with it so we can see how it looks after installing. 90% of the rom threads are missing the screenshots.

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
I dont know whats wrong with all the damn threads here with ROMs. You spend time making the rom, which i am grateful for, and making the rom banners, but can not freaking put a damn image with it so we can see how it looks after installing. 90% of the rom threads are missing the screenshots.
I have too agree, it's not like the good ol' days where you had screen shots for almost every rom on here. Yet if your a flashoholic like I am you soon come too realise you don't need screenshots. The name is just a name when the bases of the rom is LineageOS or One UI a few system changes here a bit of colour there yet the UI will remain the same.
The excitement of flashing a new rom has almost faded when you already know what too expect. You can't even customize your phone like you used too without jumping through hoops or worse Bootloops.

44cK3r

Oct 17, 2020
They are all vanilla which one is it I want to use the gapps version for Samsung galaxy note 10 d1 and what is a beyond(0/1/2)lte

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

header.png

aboutus.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes.

disclaimer.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build you want to flash, there are two variants(GAPPS AND VANILLA).
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    -Flash your firmware(If required)
    -Format Data
    -Reboot To Recovery
    -Wipe System, Vendor, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Reboot

download.png

:DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest

-Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

donate.png

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

Telegram Group[/SIZE="5"]

REPORTING BUGS!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for the Note 10, Note10+ Note10+5G

Device: d1,d2s,d2x
    Maintainer:
    ExpressLuke
    Build Type: Unofficial

Contributors

Ivan Meler for base device source

Kernel Source: https://github.com/ivanmeler/android_kernel_samsung_beyondlte

ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be on at least Q bootloader, works with Android R bootloader too.
    Based On: LineageOS 18

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 5.2
    SELinux Status: Permissive
    Release Date: 2021-10-01