[ROM][R]RevengeOS 4.0 | Mi 9 (cepheus)[OFFICIAL]

tahaboukhari

Jan 14, 2017
Peace,
The os is clean and super great, but I'm having an issue I never had before, which is Gcam app, after installing the proper one for my device it doesn't start it crashes,, I enabled camera2api and verified this. And tested many versions of Gcam and it's the same problem.
Wallpaper and styles stop every time also.
Any one can help please?

Last edited:

NafiShahriar

Dec 26, 2019
I liked this rom ...but the most annoying things for me is navigation peel in guesture navigation,in some apps there is a black portion screen cut out at bottom.Is there any solution or fix?

kinmfer

Jan 22, 2021
Hello developer. I like your ROM very much. Glad you released a new version. But there are a few bugs. 1. Style and wallpaper APP cannot be opened. 2. Cannot find the custom settings of revengeos 3. The status bar layout is wrong 4. The style of the notification bar cannot be changed

iOrpheus06

Feb 3, 2017
Great work with the ROM. Even though it lacks customization compared to other A11 ROMs, it's noticeably more stable. The only (minor) issue I have now is that widevine is L3. Anyone else with L3? or is this just me?

Netvetra

Nov 20, 2016
Thanks for your nice work! Will dirty flash from last version work?
Tried myself yesterday, dirty flash the rom, boot up back to recovery, flashed DFE and able to boot into system.

The only problem I found for now is the date and time on the home screen became small the left aligned, the google search bar was gone as well...

Attachments

Xiaomi063

Jan 26, 2020
Does this rom have the display color modes that are in MIUI? in all the roms I've tried, display is oversaturated, probably due to not targeting sRGB color space like MIUI does when using "standard contrast" mode.
Does this rom target sRGB color space for accurate color representation?

Netvetra

Nov 20, 2016
Tried myself yesterday, dirty flash the rom, boot up back to recovery, flashed DFE and able to boot into system.

The only problem I found for now is the date and time on the home screen became small the left aligned, the google search bar was gone as well...
Seems dirty flash doesn't work. I found multiple minor issues and end up with a clean flash.