I have the same issue.Thank you for your hard work, releasing new version.
After using it for several days i found one issue.
When using the speaker phone during a call (Voip and line) both cases the other side complaining hearing themselves (like an Echo).
I tried to find something in the settings but nothing worked.
Does this issue happening with other devices (Or similar)?
Thank you again!
i have observed this problem in all android 11 roms, i am using pixel 11 rom it is very slow compared to pixel 10, i will go back to pixel 10
1. ad option to disable backlight key while touch screend have on itthis rom is stable and almost every thing works very good. is there chance to fixed or add below item in coming version?
1. ad option to disable backlight key while touch screend
2. add blue light filter option
3. improve proximity sensor operation
4. wifi disconnected sometimes and can not find any wifi until phone restarted. disable wifi scaning option can fix this bug temporary.
5. phone charging sometimes is slow and if use phone while connected to charger battery will discharge and reduce percentage
i have the same problem. the mic doesn't work on speaker mode. and since video calling on whatsapp(what i used) switches automatically to speaker mode the mic won't work.
Yesterday I already installed the new update, but I feel like the latest update makes my phone overheating. and then I re-installed v5.1 and my phone doesn't have the overheating issue again. maybe kernel issue?dotOS 5.1.1 for S7 edge is here (Build without gapps will come at a later time)
13th June 2021
- Dot OS 5.1.1 changes
- Removed deprecated custom bt hal as AOSP one works too with extra config flag
- removed audio effects from voice_recognition as it caused audio hal to crash/restart
- Merged June 2021. Security update
- removed unsupported audio devices from audio policy config
- sepolicy: Resolved audioserver denial
- sepolicy: Allowed mediaserver to read exported_camera_prop
- Removed invalid media codec config for vc1 decoder
- Removed prop that would try to load non existing vulkan lib
- Updated media profiles to new schema
- kernel: Upstreamed and updated to 3.18.140 with all of the latyest security patches and updates to date
- kernel: enabled vdso32 (https://source.android.com/devices/architecture/kernel/config#vdso32-on-arm64) perf. and battery life improvements
- kernel: fixed issues with obb folder present in rare cases
- kernel: merged latest android kernel/common 3.18 branch
- kernel: updated wireguard
- kernel: merged N935FXXS8CUD1 source drop
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
[LIST] New and refreshed UI New Customization app (previous named as DotExtras) Accent Overlay & RGB Picker Edge Lightning Battery Styles Battery Percentage Styles Clock Customization Traffic Indicator Battery Light Customizations QS Tiles title toggle QS Tiles style toggle (AOSP & accent) QS Rows & Columns Customization New FOD Icon & Animation picker with previews FOD recognition color picker Screen-Off FOD Automatically temporary disable night light while using FOD (toggle) New Theme Manager Overlays based Accent Picker Material Palette Accent Picker Smart Accent Picker (find automatically proper shade of accent for the other theme; if you apply custom accent for dark theme, press Smart Accent Picker and it will find a good shade to use for light theme and vice-versa) Fonts, Icon Packs and Icon Shapes picker Other Extra Features Hold power to torch Double tap on statusbar and lockscreen to sleep Double tap while sleeping to open doze (ambient display) Quick Screenshot (3 fingers gesture) Volume Panel position switch (right or left) Navigation bar pill size customization (hide, stock, medium, large) Pocket Mode - avoid scree touches while the phone is in your pocket Use Biometrics on first boot (unavailable for encrypted users) Lockscreen Media toggle Built-in Launcher Grid control MicroG support [CENTER] [/LIST]
You need to flash the build in TWRP from the original post, OTA doesn't work as not an official build.
Dirty flash will work