[ROM] [R760XXU1APK7] [2.3.2.1] [OXA] Samsung Gear S3 SM-R760

Search This thread

almondking

Apr 10, 2004
Singapore
www.facebook.com
so did anyone get samsung pay to work on a non-samsung phone with an gear s3 from korean?

my plan is to flash my korean gear s3 to the same firmware as the singapore gear s3 and hope that it works on the samsung pay.

or can someone tell me i dun have to go thru these adventures to get samsung pay to work at all?

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
We have "hundreds" Gear S3... model name...

You are sure you mean SM-R760?

If this is correct, then there are NO different Firmwares... only 1 single package for ALL CSC/Sales Code...

I h.te Spay... and I don't need it...
But maybe look at this Video... then maybe more clear...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=73982855&postcount=213

You are from Singapore?

Can you maybe help us. :eek:

We have nobody found with SM-R765F with sales Code XSP...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-s3/help/sm-r765f-teardown-t3659431

We need help from users from Singapore.
Please. :angel:

We need PIT file or maybe someone have complete Firmware package for repair?

Thanx in advance.

Best Regards

SilvinHo

Oct 10, 2015
Olá a todos, antes de mais, peço desculpas pelos erros de escrita, estou usando o tradutor.
Estou tendo problemas com o meu Gear S3 depois de tentar passar uma ROM
Foi passando pelo Wifi-net -odin e no meio do processo falhou, então reiniciei o relógio e fui tentar colocá-lo no modo de download, mas está bloqueado nesta tela "imagem anexada" e não aparece o opção de AP MODE.

23844890_1690890024318440_5360487317780200655_n.jpg

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
@SilvinHo
Sorry.

I can only English... German...

Please check this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72292560&postcount=51

If you have the same problems with your (bricked) S3 then go to download wirelessly mode en as soon as you see the flower then push the power button 2 seconds en let it go for 1 second, than push it again for 2 seconds en let it go for one and so on til you get him in to download wirelessly mode. May take some attempts but it saves my ass a few times.

Code:
R760XXU[COLOR="Red"][B]1APK7[/B][/COLOR]
OLD/Obsolete... NOT working anymore...

You can flash only BQC5 or BQH1. :good:

Best Regards

JBY

Apr 20, 2014
Can someone please give me a link for netOdin, the link in OP is not working. Thanks

JBY

Apr 20, 2014
@BokkieAndijk
What is the Tizen version of R760XXU2BQC5_R760OXA2BQC5.zip and what was the version on which you flashed?
Are you able to use bluetooth headset for phone audio?

I have R760 but no phone audio with Bluetooth headset. Samsumg customer care tells me that it is programmed this way in the country where I reside currently. Just wondering whether changing firmware will help to get BT audio functionality...

Appreciate any support.. Please give me a link for netOdin as well. Thanks

Last edited:

hblskv

Dec 13, 2017
I followed the steps but when I got to the AP connection, the watch said "Failed to connect, connection time out". My PC showed that it was connected to SM-R760 AP with a note of limited connection - no internet.

Odin didn't show that my watch was connected.

What should I do to fix this AP connection problem?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joffrey2b

Apr 16, 2018
Hello everybody.
My problem is when i connect my gear s3 to my pc, it's doesn't works. it appear it's impossible to connect. I wish somebody had a solution please ........ Thanks !

DarkRasta33

:confused:

Can you provide Photo... maybe... to prevent "lost in Translation"...

If I see Live Demo... then first I think on Live Demo Unit... this is special device... not like commercial Retail device...

Are you able to enter Download Mode and check if you have really Retail device...

Here is example, what looks tiny... but is really big big difference:
SM-R732 = Retail Device
SM-R732X = Live Demo Unit

Different Signatures... different signed Firmware Files

Best Regards

Best Regards
Hey There. I have a live demo. Could you tell me what is so special about the units. I am also trying to flash it because for some reason S Pay is not working on it but I am having a hard time trying to find out how to connect wireless mode. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiN2zfzVljOkgfNp7eZqfHBoJajmBw

Enjoy :)

For flashing need NetOdin: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiN2zfzVljOkgfNqAmRV7_n54YOdgQ

Instruction:

Step 1: On your S3 press then hold the Home/Power button until you see the S3 screen shows up "Rebooting..."

Step 2: Release the Home/Power button then quick Press it again 03 times.
    Next step, you need to be a bit quicker.

Step 3: Use the Home/Power button to navigate to "Download (wireless)" option, then Press & Hold the Home/Power button to select. You have to be real quick otherwise your S3 will reboot.

Step 4: Press the Home/Power button twice, you will see the "[WPS Mode]" change to "[AP Mode]"

Step 5: Choose the Access point with the same name appears on your S3.

Step 6: Your S3 will show that it's been connected to the IP of your computer.

Step 7: Open the Odin, your S3 will show up.

Step 8: Choose the right file for each Option BL, AP and CSC from the files you extract after downloading. Then press Start and wait the PASS (15-20 minutes)
    Thanks to Adfree i found info how to get my S3 back to live again. If you have the same problems with your (bricked) S3 then go to download wirelessly mode en as soon as you see the flower then push the power button 2 seconds en let it go for 1 second, than push it again for 2 seconds en let it go for one and so on til you get him in to download wirelessly mode. May take some attempts but it saves my ass a few times. I where not able to flash the firmware from this post but succeeded to flash R760XXU2BQC5_R760OXA2BQC5.zip. My goal was to use the S3 Frontier with my rooted Tab s2 SM-819 LTE. I where able to pair and use some futures of Gear manager but not all. For example i where unable to connect to the Galaxy store to download and install new watch fases. Then i got the pioneeristic idea to look at the build.prop of mij S7 EDGE SM-G935F and changed a lot of things in the build.prop of the tablet into the things like on the phone. Now everything is working like a charm and i got a notification about an update for the Gear manager. I downloaded and installed this update and everything is still working like a charm. After that the app store is even showing Gear manager as an installed app. If someone is in the same situation, i would love to help. Maybe its a good idea to make a copy of mij tweaked build.prop and post it here?
    Trusted Source?

People:

DON'T INSTALL FIRMWARE FROM UNTRUSTED SOURCES!!!
    @BokkieAndijk

Sorry, look into this Thread:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-s3/how-to/gear-s3-android-wear-port-wip-t3584588

Here are service Manuals and Pictures...

You need USB cable...

WiFi is now disabled... this is F%&ing Security protection...

Best Regards
    Please be VERY carefully with your ideas... otherwise you have dead/bricked Gear S3...

1APK7 is old/obsolete and dangerous, because Samsungs Rollback Prevention Knox crap...
    Look here for some background infos:
    http://developer.samsung.com/tech-insights/knox/platform-security

If you mean with ATT...
    SM-R765A
    :confused:

Here is SM-R760 Thread....

Again, please be carefully.
    Think first... then flash... AT YOUR OWN RISK. :D ;)

Best Regards

Thnx for the reply well did it in the end thought it worked didnt get any error using odin but the watch got stuck on odin and what ever u do it takes u back to same page... sent it back for replacment.... wont be playing with FW on the GS3 anymore !!

thnx fpr the help