• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][RAPHAEL][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc 3.5 [20200506] [EOL]

Search This thread

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
What happened with the enforcing one? It's working fine for me.
there I ran into a wall. I don’t know yet how to make rules for vendor in ROM without vendor. Although I can build the same as before, without gapps it seems ?, with an error in the camera when switching to a portrait. most likely, tomorrow.
today is Z-build: OSS vendor (need clean flash), selinux enforcing, kernel F1xy mi9fod, with GAPPS. the scanner is not very good. maybe someday there will be an opportunity to fix it.
Z-build with GAPPS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_04lklx6Mskq7sD-QjAX0RlbOXfVaalz
Z-build without GAPPS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SbHqBVruF7xcCW1YMIaBVhr2KONh1Wh0

Last edited:

theCroh

Dec 15, 2011
Oulu
there I ran into a wall. I don’t know yet how to make rules for vendor in ROM without vendor. Although I can build the same as before, without gapps it seems ?, with an error in the camera when switching to a portrait. most likely, tomorrow.
today is Z-build: OSS vendor (need clean flash), selinux enforcing, kernel F1xy mi9fod, with GAPPS. the scanner is not very good. maybe someday there will be an opportunity to fix it.
Z-build with GAPPS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_04lklx6Mskq7sD-QjAX0RlbOXfVaalz
Z-build without GAPPS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SbHqBVruF7xcCW1YMIaBVhr2KONh1Wh0

What advantages does the OSS vendor bring?

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
Another question that came into my mind.
That means i can go back to stock MIUI by wiping data and system and then just flashing only the recovery ROM of stock MIUI and not the fastboot ROM with the flash tool ?
Because the ventor will be untouched anyway ...
there are two types of builds - with its own vendor and without its own vendor. in the first case, the miui vendor will be overwritten. I would advise returning to miui via fastboot / MiFlash. although flash miu via twrp also works, if the miui firmware has not changed during this time.

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
Something that happens with the HAVOC ROM i suppose. Anyway if i try something like this, i will report here if this is a fact or not. Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I can’t explain very well in English. but I will try. if you installed miui, then Havoc, then you install the same version of miui through twrp, then nothing bad will happen. only FORMAT DATA-yes.
and if you install Havoc now, and after half a year you try to put the miui through twrp the version that will be at that time, then this can end with a brick. it is better to do it through fastboot / miflash

Sep 11, 2017
Katerini
the version that will be at that time, then this can end with a brick. it is better to do it through fastboot / miflash

I suppose because the future version of MIUI will have updated ventor and will be incompatible with the outdated ventor i will have with the HAVOC alongside. So i must get back with a fastboot ROM, which will be accompanied with its updated ventor. Did i get it right ?

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
I suppose because the future version of MIUI will have updated ventor and will be incompatible with the outdated ventor i will have with the HAVOC alongside. So i must get back with a fastboot ROM, which will be accompanied with its updated ventor. Did i get it right ?

Yes. The future version of the miui will have other firmware files (firmware-update in the miui version for twrp and images in the fastboot version, if you look inside miui zip or tgz). and the number of these files is different in the version for twrp and in the version for fastboot.

Reactions: [email protected]
Sep 11, 2017
Katerini
Yes. The future version of the miui will have other firmware files (firmware-update in the miui version for twrp and images in the fastboot version, if you look inside miui zip or tgz). and the number of these files is different in the version for twrp and in the version for fastboot.
And i also forgot to mention that i have already taken full backup with TWRP (ventor partition, system partition, etc...).

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
full backup with TWRP (ventor partition, system partition, etc...).
again this is for the current version of miui. a twrp backup can save even less firmware files (not vendor, not system).
firmware files
abl.elf dummy_devinfo.img gpt_both1.bin gpt_main1.bin metadata.img prog_ufs_firehose_sdm855_ddr.elf tz.mbn
aop.mbn dummy_fsc.img gpt_both2.bin gpt_main2.bin misc.img qupv3fw.elf uefi_sec.mbn
boot.img dummy.img gpt_both3.bin gpt_main3.bin multi_image.mbn rawprogram0.xml userdata.img
BTFM.bin dummy_modemst.img gpt_both4.bin gpt_main4.bin NON-HLOS.bin rawprogram1.xml vbmeta.img
cache.img elf_path.txt gpt_both5.bin gpt_main5.bin partition.xml rawprogram2.xml vendor.img
cmnlib64.mbn gpt_backup0.bin gpt_empty0.bin hyp.mbn patch0.xml rawprogram3.xml xbl_config.elf
cmnlib.mbn gpt_backup1.bin gpt_empty1.bin hypvm.mbn patch1.xml rawprogram4.xml xbl.elf
crclist.txt gpt_backup2.bin gpt_empty2.bin ifaa.img patch2.xml rawprogram5.xml
cust.img gpt_backup3.bin gpt_empty3.bin imagefv.elf patch3.xml recovery.img
devcfg.mbn gpt_backup4.bin gpt_empty4.bin km4.mbn patch4.xml sparsecrclist.txt
dspso.bin gpt_backup5.bin gpt_empty5.bin logfs_ufs_8mb.bin patch5.xml storsec.mbn
dtbo.img gpt_both0.bin gpt_main0.bin logo.img persist.img system.img

Reactions: [email protected]

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200510-031018.jpg
    Screenshot_20200510-031018.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Reactions: Sumit Samanta

fpozar

Apr 7, 2016
First of all, thanks for the rom, it works very nice.

I have found one bug, though. The pick up and pocket pick up don't seem to work at all, tried with and without magisk and no change. The fingerprint sensor works quite well too Id say. Just bought this phone a few days ago so I might have missed if this thread contains a flashable fix or something. Also, I tried LOS and pickup functionality works as intended, but I find havoc to be so polished and so pretty with the lawnchair launcher that I decided to stick to this.
Searching through the thread I've found people complaining about pickup detection too, so I'm guessing no solution for now?
Thanks again in any case

Top Liked Posts