• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][RAPHAEL][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc 3.5 [20200506] [EOL]

Search This thread

theincognito

Feb 26, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro
OnePlus 8T
First of all, thanks for the rom, it works very nice.

I have found one bug, though. The pick up and pocket pick up don't seem to work at all, tried with and without magisk and no change. The fingerprint sensor works quite well too Id say. Just bought this phone a few days ago so I might have missed if this thread contains a flashable fix or something. Also, I tried LOS and pickup functionality works as intended, but I find havoc to be so polished and so pretty with the lawnchair launcher that I decided to stick to this.
Searching through the thread I've found people complaining about pickup detection too, so I'm guessing no solution for now?
Thanks again in any case

Have the same issue

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
First of all, thanks for the rom, it works very nice.

I have found one bug, though. The pick up and pocket pick up don't seem to work at all, tried with and without magisk and no change.
I'm not sure that I will do anything else. but personally pickup and pocket work for me. together and separately.
what build are you talking about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-235034.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-235034.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 242

fpozar

Apr 7, 2016
I'm not sure that I will do anything else. but personally pickup and pocket work for me. together and separately.
what build are you talking about?

Your latest 0509 build. I do have those options in settings but turning them on doesn't seem to affect anything.
Btw, sorry for bothering you, I only now realized what EOL means.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts