• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][raphael][android-11.0] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

blassphemy

Dec 11, 2013
Redmi K20 Pro
Hey guys, just wondering if there's a battery drain issue with this ROM for anyone, because the phone's draining really quickly (it's only there for about 7-8 hours)

And I hardly game in this phone. Any reason as to why this is happening (or maybe I'm doing something wrong)?

I am experiencing the same thing. Sometimes the battery life is really good, sometimes it drains quite fast. Unfortunately I was not able to find out what causes the behaviour yet.

• Sad
Reactions: SDF05

Ggesus

Apr 15, 2018
Hello.I am currently running pixel experience rom and while it is really nice, the whole safetynet failing(and now widevine L1 disappearing) has made me decide to maybe look elsewhere towards another ROM as the fixes themselves require a new ROM flash. Ontop of all that, i feel like the battery backup of Pixel Experience is not up to snuff with other roms I've tried(EVOx and RR). So that leaves me asking you if you think this rom is worthwhile looking into for someone who prioritises battery life as well as stability? How does it compare to havoc? Does safetynet work on this?
Thanks

kubersharma

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
New Delhi , India
A new update will soon be released (08-09-2021) and will include:
DEVICE

- Update blobs from V12.5.2.0.RFKMIXM
- Fix Ambient Display crash on clean installs
- Remove redundant references from init scripts
- Import remaining missing Xiaomi init scripts changes
- Import some missing blobs
- Better heat management while charging
- Misc changes and improvements

ROM
- Merged September security patches
- Full source changelogs here: https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

NOTE
- Requires MIUI 12.5 firmware (any region) (android -11 firmware only)
- See full device changes at: https://github.com/ArrowOS-devices?q=raphael

Donate:
ArrowOS:
kubersharma001: TH779: UPI: [email protected]

For helping me test new changes to some feedbacks, I am usually active in my chat, you can join it here: https://t.me/kubersharma001chat

Thanks!

Ggesus

Apr 15, 2018
Currently on ArrowOS Official 08-09-2021. When I press the download button on the Updater, it's starts and then fails. Any suggestions? Thanks
I've had the same issues when trying to install that exact version. I believe that version doesn't really exist( at least not Official, maybe a community build) and it was uploaded by accident. In any case there is a new update(15-8) available that downloads fine so nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Theroc

a11cf0

Jun 29, 2017
Is it possible to get FM radio working on this rom? As for me this ROM is the best in terms of stability and battery usage, but for some reason it doesn't have the FM radio app which is already included in many of the other Android 11 ROMs. Can this be fixed?

kcajjones

Jun 25, 2011
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I'm getting bootloops to OrangeFox recovery.
Is there an installation method to get this working?
I'll try again with TWRP in the mean time.

*EDIT* TWRP can't/won't decrypt data so I can't reinstall the ROM zip from there.
Does this ROM require a wipe of the internal storage when coming from MIUI 12.5?

Last edited:

petlyy

Feb 27, 2008
Vaasa

*EDIT* TWRP can't/won't decrypt data so I can't reinstall the ROM zip from there.
Does this ROM require a wipe of the internal storage when coming from MIUI 12.5?
I had a bootloop triggered as well, but formatting data+reinstall did the trick. Miui 12.5 & orange fox. Kudos to the devs, such a nice ROM! ☺️👍

Reactions: kcajjones

mauam

Jan 26, 2011

Tried this rom yesterday with latest orange fox & worked flawlessly. If you want to be encrypted, you need to format data everytime you change roms. If you want to be decrypted wipe data, etc, will be enough. Since you are already on miui 12.5, you won't need to flash the a11 firmware.

Reactions: kcajjones

ezenia

Sep 24, 2021
I've just flashed this ROM to my Mi 9T Pro. It seems to be running quite well. However, I do have one issue with it.

On MIUI, both the UberEats and Just Eat app were in dark mode. It didn't take much fuss to get them into dark mode. The specific apps do not seem to have their own dark mode options, so it must be something MIUI did to make them show in dark mode. I can't remember if I just turned on dark theme, or if I did some additional steps to get it working.

On Arrow, both the UberEats and Just Eats app are now in normal mode. They are bright white. Dark mode is enabled, but it's only working on select apps.

I'm wondering if there's any way to enable dark mode on these apps. I can't find a setting for dark mode on either apps, so it seems they don't have their own dark mode implemented. If they do, it's not showing up for me.

I did some research and came across the "Override force-dark " option in Developer options. I enabled it, but nothing happened. Rebooting just turns the option back off.

Is it possible to force both apps into dark mode on this ROM, or is this something I may have to live without?

Top Liked Posts