- Apr 21, 2021
Very Nice, all is working 100% .. great ROM
Hey, I'm interested in flashing this ROM, just have a few questions:
1. What is the difference between VANILLA and GAPPS version of the ROM? I know that one comes without gapps pre-installed and one with them, but what GAPPS package does it come with? How does the GAPPS build compare to flashing something like pico or nano gapps? The link in the OP is 404: https://blog.arrowos.net/posts/about-gapps-vanilla-build
2. What is the difference between Official and Community build? Which version is recommended to install? Is there a benefit to using one over the other?
3. Where is the ArrowOS telegram? I checked https://t.me/Arrow_OS but it is empty...
Im on the lastest community build. It's super smooth and quite stable. And now that Kuber got his device back, I am quite sure he he will make the ROM even better.Official and community builds are updated and pushed to infra, sorry for the issues with missing builds as the infra was cleaned up!
- June security patches
- For more check here: Source Changelogs
I have a TG support chat/blog now, you can msg there anything which cannot be done on XDA, I am super active on Telegram
For those of you who didn't know: My Redmi K20 Pro was dead from last month and the government declared a complete lockdown so there was nothing I could do about it, now that lockdown is lifted I might have it working within a week.
• Official build requires MIUI vendor
• Community build comes with OSS vendor
• Users can upgrade to OSS vendor builds from MIUI vendor build via a dirty flash, it works but a clean flash is always recommended. To go to OFFICIAL builds you'll need to flash MIUI vendor + firmware before doing that.
UPI: [email protected]
This almost green effect happened to me on Omni rom i couldn't really find any fix so decided to change roms.
Thank you for your work
Could you please also fix fm radio using https://github.com/alex9yust/MSM_de...mmit/953a4856f5bdc6b922c00f04f2cc8ba00e00b09e
It is partially broken, I will add it back later. I just removed as of now to not have people complain about it.@kubersharma
First of all a job well done. The ROM is really smooth. I have been on the community edition. Its just simple and fast what else can I say.This ROM is a boon for minimalist like me. I am using the vanilla build with opengapps-nano-a11-test build. Its flawless. No crashes what so ever. Though OK Google doesn't work. Its a Universal problem.
But I see that MI audio enchancer was removed from the community build. It was present in 24/04/2021. But now its no longer there. Are you going to add moto dolby instead?.
Keep up the good work.