• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][raphael] ArrowOS 12.0 [OFFICIAL][and ArrowOS 11.0]

Search This thread

TheCarryEnd

Mar 18, 2016
Does this support DC Dimming? I can't find it anywhere, maybe I'm just missing something?

Also, ultrawide cam doesn't work?

Last edited:

DryreL

Jul 26, 2018
gokdenizcetin.com
Hi, how is the battery performance? SoT? Daily usage? After I experienced MIUI 11-12 battery drain problem, I started to looking for lightweight ROM for my Mi 9T Pro.

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
Runing this ROM (with GAPPS) for the past 2 days.
No issue found so far and battery seems alright, probably a little tad worst than MIUI, but not sure.
Fast Charge works, but charging from a PC USB port seems too slow or even not enough juice while using the phone.
FP scanner seems as good as stock.
Thank you

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
Just an update:
FP seems to get laggy with utilization after boot/reboot. Weird, it´s like it gets imprecise with utilization after utilization, to a point that it no longer can read any of the registered FP. Then a reboot gets it run properly.

animeallen

Dec 27, 2010
Just an update:
FP seems to get laggy with utilization after boot/reboot. Weird, it´s like it gets imprecise with utilization after utilization, to a point that it no longer can read any of the registered FP. Then a reboot gets it run properly.
Same. FP has been unreliable and unpredictable, to the point that I've gotten used to just typing out my pin.

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
Noticed there's quite some room for improvement of the battery management (standby and in-app usage). Or the usage of a specific kernel makes a big difference...? Any recommendations?

kcajjones

Jun 25, 2011
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Using the Rom for several weeks now and it seems very stable with generally good battery life.

I've found a few issues with Bluetooth however. Previously, connecting to my car headunit would display the song and artist name but now it doesn't display any text from the phone. Also, the headunit supports apt-x and would connect with it but it appears ArrowOS doesn't support apt-x or any HD codecs.

Can anyone confirm if this is the same for them, or if there is a known fix?

arnprasad

Nov 3, 2021
Hi. I am new to ROM community and with great difficulty and help from nephew, managed to install Arrow OS Android 11 stable ROM. I am eager to test Android 12. I see that on Arrow website they have an experiment version. If I install this ROM even with some bugs - when the stable 12 ROM is rolled out - will I just have to update my OS or do I need to install the new ROM - meaning everything on my phone will get wiped out? if its the later, then I will wait for the stable ROM, but if its the former, I will happy to install the experiment ROM today.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

ashcze

Nov 18, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Hi. I am new to ROM community and with great difficulty and help from nephew, managed to install Arrow OS Android 11 stable ROM. I am eager to test Android 12. I see that on Arrow website they have an experiment version. If I install this ROM even with some bugs - when the stable 12 ROM is rolled out - will I just have to update my OS or do I need to install the new ROM - meaning everything on my phone will get wiped out? if its the later, then I will wait for the stable ROM, but if its the former, I will happy to install the experiment ROM today.

Thanks in advance for all your help!
For sure if you just back up your files, ofox have this option

animeallen

Dec 27, 2010
Using the Rom for several weeks now and it seems very stable with generally good battery life.

I've found a few issues with Bluetooth however. Previously, connecting to my car headunit would display the song and artist name but now it doesn't display any text from the phone. Also, the headunit supports apt-x and would connect with it but it appears ArrowOS doesn't support apt-x or any HD codecs.

Can anyone confirm if this is the same for them, or if there is a known fix?
On the same topic about Bluetooth, on a different ROM, my Bluetooth headset was able to use apt-X Adaptive but now it seems to only support apt-X HD with ArrowOS. Although to be fair, I don't notice any difference between the two. Just wondering if there's a codec missing or something.

Top Liked Posts