• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][raphael] ArrowOS 12.0 [OFFICIAL][and ArrowOS 11.0]

Search This thread

RabidWolve

Feb 8, 2018
Arrow OS 12 seems to have gone official build.

Anyone have any issues updating from 11 to 12? Installation steps?

animeallen

Dec 27, 2010
I normally don't really care about it, but I tried watching Shangchi earlier in Disney+ and only found out that I'm in Widevine L3 after checking why my video quality was bad. Any thoughts on how to get L1?

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
I'm curious about the dialer, it tries to identify land numbers which is very useful. But it doesn't present the call length in the history.
12 November version installed and still evaluating. Thank you!

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
This last update has major stutters during games, making calls and answer them. Also in FP unlock. Very weird.
I'll try to flash it again, wipe cache and Dalvik.
If it persists, I'll roll back to previous release.

Google dialer has call duration in history, but inside each call record, not on the list view.

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
Where are the update files located in the phone? The update menu doesn't allow to reflash the downloaded files. Just to "export" them, whatever that means. Any hints?
Thank you

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
How to enable dc dimming in a11? Thanks.

edit : I found when the brightness mode is greater than 80% dc dimming will be enable auto. Can OP add a toggle for on/off dc dcmming ?

Last edited:

RabidWolve

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone with Arrow OS Android 12 installed OTA updates do they cause the recovery to be lost/fastboot loop or does it update fine.

Edit.... Do we need to format data always when updating due to unable to decrypt.

Last edited:

Osga21

Aug 3, 2013
Works really smoothly, but battery life is absolute garbage(coming from ArrowOS 11 with A10 fw) and OTA appears to be non existant.

VaZZoN

Oct 14, 2016
How is ArrowOS 12? I'm still using ArrowOS 11 and it seems pretty stable with fairly good battery life. Is the Android 12 version still poor on battery life?
I wasn't on latest ArrowOS 11, but on my version battery life wasn't that good. With wifi turned on I've had about 20-30% battery loss during night. 24.12.2021 I've flashed latest (build date 14.12.2021) ArrowOS 12 and after 2 days I can say that battery life is better than on ArrowOS 11 (even without counting battery drain by wifi at night). Haven't found any bugs yet. Bare in mind that this is my third day of using ArrowOS 12. One thing I couldn't find is choosing color from theme manager.

VaZZoN

Oct 14, 2016
Has anyone problem with ArrowOS 12 and Widevine L3? I am stuck on Widevine L3 and can't watch Netflix in HD...

Top Liked Posts