[ROM][raphael] ArrowOS 12.0 [OFFICIAL][and ArrowOS 11.0]

Search This thread

YamazakiRobert

Dec 24, 2007
i have some issues since i had to replace my screen, with the dtbo from the rom i was unable to boot, i had to flash dtbo from stock to be able to boot
there is any workaround this or a permanent solution?
thanks in advance

subbaak1968

Apr 13, 2019
Backup in Google 1 showing as pixel 6 pro.
Is the backup going to some other phone??

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-06 at 5.22.28 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-06 at 5.22.28 AM.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 56

subbaak1968

Apr 13, 2019
I tried Arrow OS. Great work by the developer must compliment him.
However came back to stock as I found lag and the fingerprint detection was hard. Google indic keyboard not loading. Any other custom rom please advice

rom_master_

Jan 8, 2022
Been using the latest A12 for 4 days. The build is super stable - Everything works flawlessly. The only problem is sub-par battery life. Kudos to the devs!

kubersharma001

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
New Delhi , India
Latest ArrowOS 12.0 builds to be released on 18th January 2022.

Includes these notable changes:

- AOSP January tags merged
- Misc fixes and improvements

You can see changes directly on our device source repositories by checking the commits here:
1. Device configuration: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_device_xiaomi_raphael/commits/arrow-12.0
2. Kernel: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_raphael/commits/arrow-12.0
3. Vendor blobs: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_vendor_xiaomi_raphael/commits/arrow-12.0

ROM change log can be seen here:
You can download builds from (select arrow-12.0 and your build type. vanilla/gapps under official section)

NOTE - Works with ANY MIUI R firmware
- You can use ArrowOS Recovery (This will soon be updated too) (https://sourceforge.net/projects/kubersharma001/files/raphael/ArrowOS-recovery/) or other custom recoveries like TWRP etc.

If you like my work, please consider donating it helps me in many ways to continue such a hobby:
Paypal
: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/kubersharma001
UPI: [email protected]
PayPal (TH779):

eduardozurita

Jan 9, 2020
It is an excellent rom, the most stable that I have tried, only that in the last compilations, it could no longer record in 4k 60 fps with the main camera and with the front camera I cannot record at 1080p only in 720p, and without having any application installed Personal, the battery discharges very quickly.

RikkiBalboa

Jul 18, 2010
Installed this yesterday. Excellent ROM sofar. Battery life is very good, at least for me. I'm using the latest European A11 firmware. Formatted, flashed firmware, flashed ROM. Thank you very much! Only minor things missing for me customization of the battery icon and the style functionality in the menuitem 'Backgrounds and Style'. But if these are my gripes there is a lot going very well indeed!!! :) Thanks again!

Last edited:

eduardozurita

Jan 9, 2020
Installed this yesterday. Excellent ROM sofar. Battery life is very good, at least for me. I'm using the latest European A11 firmware. Formatted, flashed firmware, flashed ROM. Thank you very much! Only minor things missing for me customization of the battery icon and the style functionality in the menuitem 'Backgrounds and Style'. But if these are my gripes there is a lot going very well indeed!!! :) Thanks again!
good day rikki, do you know if in this compilation you can already record at 4k at 60 fps

Installed the 18th Jan release and very smooth, although battery life is reduced compared to Arrow 11.
But, no issues for me, as benefits of Arrow 12 surpass the one issue.

Yesterday I got the Updater update to 21st Jan release, downloaded without issue.
But, won't install , does the preparation then stops and I get an Install Error.

I'm using Orange Fox recovery.

If I export the update, where is the Zip file saved, so that I can install manually

RikkiBalboa

Jul 18, 2010
Installed the 18th Jan release and very smooth, although battery life is reduced compared to Arrow 11.

Yesterday I got the Updater update to 21st Jan release, downloaded without issue.
But, won't install , does the preparation then stops and I get an Install Error.

If I export the update, where is the Zip file saved, so that I can install manually
I had the same issue using TWRP recovery.

Last edited:

RikkiBalboa

Jul 18, 2010
Also, the flash of the 21th Jan ROM did hang (using ADB sideload). I let it run for 15 minutes but it never finished. Rebooted and the update seemed to have been installed anyway. The phone restart routine went on for ever as well. I have to lock the phone with power button and then wake it up again. I can then fill in security code and everything seems to work normal.

kcajjones

Jun 25, 2011
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I've just moved from Arrow 11 to 12. I formatted data and then flashed it from the latest twrp and all works except that twrp cannot decrypt data. It doesn't even ask for the pin and if I try it via the terminal, it just fails. I tried wiping data and it still doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rentz164

Dec 9, 2008
Very good rom. Flashed vanilla (no Google crap) It's clean, smooth and battery life is excelent. Over 9 hours Screen on Time and 3 days idle. Thanks :)

Wittus

Nov 7, 2021
I had the same issue using TWRP recovery.

I have the same problem with TWRP Recovery. Someone know how to fix this?

Xenosage

Feb 12, 2014
Generally speaking I like ArrowOS much more than Pixel Experience. Seems to work smoother. One thing I've noticed is that there is no option to change theme color, it just picks up one color when setting up wallpaper. Or maybe I'm missing something?

GildroY

Oct 10, 2017
Great ROM ... perfect daily driver.
I have one question though, with the vanilla version, with the default dialer app, is there a way to enable automatic call recording?
By default, its a manual option wherein for each call, the recording must be enabled explicitly.

shinink

Jun 16, 2013
Good morning! I'm using this super rom a of couple days and it's great!Very good battery life smooth ui and nive feel!So i have only two questions, fingerprint scanner when the screen if off is not working properly some times not at all!And what about gphotos?I remember that my account is full bit since i flashed this rom the photos start saving to cloud again!Oh i flashed the gapps version whene tha next update is out can i flash vanilla or i got bootlooped? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: theandroid02

Top Liked Posts