[ROM][raphael] ArrowOS 12.0 [OFFICIAL][and ArrowOS 11.0]

Search This thread

Beltar89

Jan 24, 2019
Hi,

is it possible to enable LHDC Bluetooth Codec in this Rom? I would need for Mi Airdots Pro 2.
I found some References of LHDC and LHDC_LL (Lowlevel i guess) in AOSP Code and hope it could be just an option to enable.
At least with my yocto experience i would except it could be similar for Android Development.

regards
Beltar

olus

Oct 4, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Hi,

is it possible to enable LHDC Bluetooth Codec in this Rom? I would need for Mi Airdots Pro 2.
I found some References of LHDC and LHDC_LL (Lowlevel i guess) in AOSP Code and hope it could be just an option to enable.
At least with my yocto experience i would except it could be similar for Android Development.

regards
Beltar
i think no. its greyed out in developer settings.

Rappel_87

Oct 21, 2011
Kassel
Redmi K20 Pro
So OTA updates fine.
Dont need to flash dfe?

Im on Spark OS with Orangefox Recovery flashed with DFE. What would the process be to flash to Arrow 12.1, and for it to receive OTA updates without errors?

I don't know about dfe. Basically you need to do a wipe, flash Arrow Recovery, sideload 12.1 and you are fine to go. If you have trouble with Arrow recovery, you can look at this

thanks again for the information about gcam, magisk and the installation process.

I came from MIUI with locked bootloader. So first I unlocked bootloader, flash TWRP recovery and tried to flash Arrow OS recovery. But that only brought me to stock recovery.
So I went ahead, flashed TWRP, installed Arrow OS 12, flashed Arrow OS recovery and then Arrow OS 12 again. After that everything worked :).

Is it possible to do a full backup like in TWRP by using Arrow OS recovery or what can you recommend?

Beltar89

Jan 24, 2019
i think no. its greyed out in developer settings.
Hi,

thanks for answering.
On latest Rom its not greyed out, its just not there.
I have: SBC,AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, aptX Adaptice, aptX TWS+
but no LHDC.
It have to be enabled at build time for this rom, if its possible to enable that easy.

regards

olus

Oct 4, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Hi,

thanks for answering.
On latest Rom its not greyed out, its just not there.
I have: SBC,AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, aptX Adaptice, aptX TWS+
but no LHDC.
It have to be enabled at build time for this rom, if its possible to enable that easy.

regards
Screenshot_20220511-115204_Einstellungen.png

Beltar89

Jan 24, 2019
Hi,

yes, looks like mine.
When i connect my headphones i could use SBC or AAC like expected.
LDAC is not supported by my headphone.
LHDC is supported by my Headphone, but not at this rom. LHDC was supported at MIUI 12. (And there is code in AOSP available for this)
So just @kubersharma001 could help me with this.

Quote from wiki:
"Starting from Android 10, enumeration constant symbols for LHDC and LLAC are part of the Android Open Source Project, enabling every OEM to integrate this standard into their own Android devices freely"

regards

macakfelix

May 9, 2019
ROM is disaster. Battery draining in 20% pre hour in standby. It take 1 GB of data on lte in 2 hours. tested 11 and 12.1

Last edited:

macakfelix

May 9, 2019
I dont have any services from google. Just use for login in store.
Version for K20 works ok, on K20Pro is disaster

BlackCommando

Feb 12, 2014
Installed Vanilla version with basic gapps. Evwrytjigj is smooth and nice.

But contacts app isn't recognizing google account and contacts aren't being synced. Tried re-adding google account, wiping cache,and even nuking the installation and re flashing everything. Am I only one this weird issue?

admir3000

Jan 30, 2011
Hi everyone and thanks for the Great rom. It seems stable and fast no complains besides that my ringing sound is gone when I'm calling someone. At first it was there and I could hear it but a couple day's ago it disappeared. I didn't change any settings that I'm aware of. It happened also on other roms but I never figured out why. Any suggestions to check any settings? The update with the new release from 7. Mai also did not Help. Running 12.1.

olus

Oct 4, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Hi everyone and thanks for the Great rom. It seems stable and fast no complains besides that my ringing sound is gone when I'm calling someone. At first it was there and I could hear it but a couple day's ago it disappeared. I didn't change any settings that I'm aware of. It happened also on other roms but I never figured out why. Any suggestions to check any settings? The update with the new release from 7. Mai also did not Help. Running 12.1.

i had this too, but only when calling some people. i figured out it has to do with voice-over-lte and wifi calling. turn both off and the ringing will come back 😉

Reactions: Rappel_87

El Kikos

Mar 25, 2019
Hey Guys, thanks for this ROM!

I'm on the latest version (12.1, 2022-06-03, VANILLA) with this firmware (V12.5.1.0.RFKEUXM) and i'm facing a problem.
When i'm adding a FP, while restarting, i'm stuck on "Phone is starting" so i need to go in the settings and delete my FP to let the launcher be able to "decrypt" the phone.
I've got magisk with microG Installer Revived just in case.
Do you guys even facing this kind of problem? It is related to the firmware compatible with android 11 only according to https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/raphael/ ?

Thanks in advance

Beltar89

Jan 24, 2019
Hey Guys, thanks for this ROM!

I'm on the latest version (12.1, 2022-06-03, VANILLA) with this firmware (V12.5.1.0.RFKEUXM) and i'm facing a problem.
When i'm adding a FP, while restarting, i'm stuck on "Phone is starting" so i need to go in the settings and delete my FP to let the launcher be able to "decrypt" the phone.
I've got magisk with microG Installer Revived just in case.
Do you guys even facing this kind of problem? It is related to the firmware compatible with android 11 only according to https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/raphael/ ?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

for me it works fine, but with Google installer version.
Sometimes i could not decrypt (On older Images), but a reboot solved that problem for me everytime without delete FP.
I started from same Europe Firmware, but vendor is part of the Image. And i have Magisk 24.3

regards
Beltar

Reactions: El Kikos

andril

Jul 7, 2007
Pembroke Pines, FL.
any solution on removing MIUI recovery? I keep booting to the Arrow OS logo and it sits for hours till i reboot - using TWRP but it won't stick - any help is appreciated and i already donated

scorpionzezzz

Nov 2, 2019
so I managed to install the 12.1, what I did was:

1. install the latest TWRP
2. flash latest firmware
3. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
4. flash ROM
5. when reboot, it will stuck on the boot logo
6. install the Arrow OS recovery
7. sideload the ROM
8. factory reset using Arrow OS recovery
9. reboot -> and it works