[ROM] RCADSmixHD[gbSENSE2.1,3.0,720p,tb unlock] gfx glitch fix:[17/sept/11]

satru

Apr 22, 2008
Somebody can help me with the fix that need to install for have the rom completly

if there are more fix ?

1.2 - 1.4 - evil kernel- wifi - lock 3 - MMS - camera

1.2=TestSenseS_v1.2
1.4=v1.4
evil kernel=eViL-35--11-05--1-720p-ir-cfs-dl
wifi=android.tether
lock 3=lockv3
mms=Mms-160plus-hack
camera=sense3cam.zip

Thanks

Last edited:

Iperzampem0

Aug 4, 2008
Venezia
I have a problem with camera, I've flashed camera 3.0, when I take a photo, I can do only one, then the button don't respond when pushed...
Me too, I have the same issue and also some Sense 3.0 Camera Effects doesn't work...
In addition, Trackball alert doesn't work with Blinker app. Works only the charging LED for sms and call. :rolleyes:

dmbro

Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
If I use my phone when it's plugged in to the wall my battery STILL goes down, that's how bad it is. My phone shut down while it was plugged in because it ran out of battery...

phanompin23

Aug 5, 2010
Guitar Center
If I use my phone when it's plugged in to the wall my battery STILL goes down, that's how bad it is. My phone shut down while it was plugged in because it ran out of battery...
Same experience here!
Never had this happen before with stock os and other roms. But ever since I installed this rom, something bad is happening to the battery. Dont get me wrong, Abhi is doing an incredible job and this rom is awesome. I actually dont want to use any other rom right now.
But hopefully there will be a fix before June 15th. It just might be time to move on to a different device. HTC Sensation 4G, perhaps.

G

GuestX0019

Guys,

Welcome to Sense--the battery life is going to suck on these roms with a 1400mAh battery. The Sense UI is power intensive, you can turn it off, but then you lose the experience.

The N1 is not equipped to handle the live widget animations that sense offers and quite frankly, I think since GB things are getting worse with battery life for a lot of folks. Even if you don't run the animations, it still uses more juice.

Still, we all will vary on our experience as we run different amounts of features. Mine are all running 100%--100% of the time. I have chargers everywhere.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with the rom, and no fix for this, short of conservation and buying a bigger battery.

AOSP roms will do better than sense roms and HTC has never had sterling battery life anyway.

The newer phones are coming out with 1500+ mAh batteries and probably still suck on battery life. If you go much bigger technology dictates a battery to bulky for the phone, like the Seido 3200mAh.

We are in the same situation the electric cars were and still are, in that battery technology is not on pace with the demands we are putting on the batteries in these products.

Enjoy the experience though :)

aujbman

Feb 24, 2010
Same experience here!
Never had this happen before with stock os and other roms. But ever since I installed this rom, something bad is happening to the battery. Dont get me wrong, Abhi is doing an incredible job and this rom is awesome. I actually dont want to use any other rom right now.
But hopefully there will be a fix before June 15th. It just might be time to move on to a different device. HTC Sensation 4G, perhaps.
Hope you are not getting it for the "4G"...

katiepea

Apr 28, 2010
Los Angeles
Only thing is I was getting 20 hours of battery a few versions ago, now I'm getting 1/3 of that.
I understand sense is more intensive, and I'd already adjusted to that, but this is different, if I text for am hour I'm down 40%, I can actually watch it drain nearly a percentage a minute. I flashed v1 again and this issue disappeared

Last edited: