[ROM] RCADSmixHD[gbSENSE2.1,3.0,720p,tb unlock] gfx glitch fix:[17/sept/11]

Docmjldds

Jan 27, 2010
Henderson, NV
I agree with you!
But someone stated in here that they were using 4.06 radio and everything works fine on this rom including great battery life. I'm simply downgrading to do more testing, and so far, everything is okay. Will report back at the end of the day.

Also, finally got battery calibrator done. My Status Register is 0x81, and my new Batt Age says 84%. Do u know if my readings are correct? Temasek says that I'm probably due for a brand new battery. (By the way, your help is greatly appreciated around here...)
I agree with Temasek...probably time for a new battery. Don't waste time with the slightly increase capacity Seidio. I bought that when it first came out and it's a joke. My original N1 was replaced last year around November time frame so I got a new battery. The register is correct but the 84% number is horrible. It should say 100%. Mine was 94% before the application was run and now says 100%, hence my increased battery times.
If you downgraded already and everything is fine, great. Highly suggest that when you upgrae or downgrade radios, do NOT use flash utility files. Look for the img files and use the adb method with bootloader. That way you won't end up with a possible brick. Much safer

Reactions: phanompin23

tnicko

Mar 6, 2010
Widget Locker. Paid app from market. Allows for hardware buttons to wake the phone. Volume button will wake.
Unfortunately though the trackball won't wake the device. For me I had to use the volume buttons or power button, then use trackball to unlock.

Concerning the notifications, trackball doesn't work for me. Just the charging led

Reactions: plex12345

steven77hk

May 19, 2007
Hi my friends,
I have got a problem with WiFi Hotspot,
no matter I choose whoch security mode, it also cannot make encryption at all !?
And I also cannot connect to the phone to use it ?
Any buddy have idea what happening?

Thank you very much !
Best Regard ,
Steven

G

GuestX0019

Hi Ken :)

Downgrading radio in my opinion is the worst possible consideration here. You are limiting yourself since GB, MIUI and most ROMs today will state a Radio 5.x or higher min requir. for stability and features. Just think that this is the wrong way to go, based on anecdotal users experience about never upgrading in the first place.
Anyways...plugging along with Fitsnuggly's latest and the data2sd script I push on MIUI to have 1.x GB internal free and 2200+ Quadrants and everything just working. Miss the slickness of Sense ROMs, but I need my Netflix fix, and so far, no hacks have worked.
Agree 100% Doc

Not promoting it--just providing good links if the OP wants to do it

Oops--my new weekly 1.6.3 MIUI just booted--gotta see what's changed--bye

G

GuestX0019

Go Mad

Between this rom and MIUI, both of which have come a long way, I may start backing off CM7--It has gotten choppy for me on screen scrolling

Ken

Go Abhi

sliverofme

Dec 19, 2008
Sydney
I love SENSE 3.0! Thanks, to everyone who made it possible! I just got my music beta invite (uploading music now), but have recently left the U.S.. When I go into the music app that comes with this ROM and go to accounts, it's blank and won't let me add an account. Is there something I need to do to activate it? I've searched, but haven't had a lot of luck. If you can help or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! :)

abhi0n0nakul

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2010
delhi
I love SENSE 3.0! Thanks, to everyone who made it possible! I just got my music beta invite (uploading music now), but have recently left the U.S.. When I go into the music app that comes with this ROM and go to accounts, it's blank and won't let me add an account. Is there something I need to do to activate it? I've searched, but haven't had a lot of luck. If you can help or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! :)
its basically an old music 3.0.....

i guess the new one is in the market, go and replace it..
or find the new one elsewhere and just install and replace..

Reactions: sliverofme

ajftl

Mar 30, 2010
U need to open Google music/settings/Google account and activate yours.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

puma_

Aug 27, 2010
+1 i'm with ya mate. as i was reading this thread i noticed i had a new email from google in my taskbar thats like youre invited, uploading music now as well, yesss. Also i just want to say i am absolutely in love with this rom, its amazing , i spent some time looking at the htc sensation and desire online and its just funny.
To everyone having issues, as i reported a few pages back im still on 4.06 radio never upgraded from what froyo or gingerbread gave me. and my browsing speed is damn fast. Also are you guys disabling all of the syncing? you should really check that, when i first installed sense 3.0
I noticed everything was set to sync every 10 minutes from email to facebook to twitter email etc. make sure you change them to once a day or not at all, also i use android assistant to kill all of my programs whenever im about to put my phone down. Note.
I charge my phone to about 90-100 percent before i go to bed at midnight, and by the time i get up at about 8am its normally at about 96-99 with about 6 widgets or so.I never have to charge it during the day with much usage while im at work. Additionally i havent overcloked it or underclocked it, how do you do this?
Lastly as i stated previously the only minor issue im having is the graphic glitch my clock on my home screen glitches up sometimes same thing when browsing, it tends to get a little glitchy nevery laggy though.

Reactions: sliverofme

sliverofme

Dec 19, 2008
Sydney
its basically an old music 3.0.....

i guess the new one is in the market, go and replace it..
or find the new one elsewhere and just install and replace..
OK, I'll have a look around for it! You're awesome! :D

EDIT: I used MarketEnabler and downloaded new version of music app and it's working in Australia! Sick!

Last edited:

puma_

Aug 27, 2010
One Thing i do have a question about are the my location maps, theyre quite huge, is there a way around this for someone with a 3 gig card? or should i just get a bigger sd card?

abhi0n0nakul

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2010
delhi
One Thing i do have a question about are the my location maps, theyre quite huge, is there a way around this for someone with a 3 gig card? or should i just get a bigger sd card?
use gmaps instead... they are better....much better..
and if u want offline maps, try something else from market or yes buy bigger sd card...

puma_

Aug 27, 2010
Thanks abhi yea i normally do use gmaps. will there be a new update soon? a bit excited to find out. Also do you think this rom will ever be able to consume less memory? probably not huh?