• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Recovery] Links to Mokee 60.1 & TWRP 3.0.3 for Z2 Pro (not my work)

Search This thread
Hi there, I'm probably overstepping a bit, but at least I know every time I go trying to find ROMs for a device, I'm gonna look at threads in the ROM/Recovery/Kernel Development sub-forum for that device. Not try to find something buried in the guides or Q&A 15 pages deep behind 5732 people posting the same question over & over about whether or not VoLTE works with Jio on that phone. :p
So none of this is my work, it's just links to a relatively-well-working build of MM + a newer recovery than is typically linked, because I couldn't find those listed in this forum.

So anyway, the ZUK Z2 Pro seems to have an active MM Mokee build going on, which you can find here:
https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=z2pro
If they ever start in on Nougat, I assume it would show up on that page as well. Fingerprint sensor seems to work but customization of actions is GONE (just touch for back, long touch for recent, click button for home), no U-Health, built-in camera app doesn't flash (but other apps using camera API can turn it on), and vibration works through weird "route it through gamepad controller" switch... but on the upside, you can globally disable vibration if you hate it!

Meanwhile, I've seen a lot of back & forth about which version of TWRP to use here & on zukfans.eu, and it seems like with 3.0.2 builds people were getting Error 7 if they used the wrong build for the wrong ROM. Here's a link to the 3.0.3 build I've been using that seems to have solved some of thosee issues (at least I haven't hit Error 7 flashing anything), but curiously, nobody links to. The original is probably buried somewhere on the Lenovo Chinese-language forums where you need to sign in & garbage post for 3 weeks to earn enough virtual currency to unlock a download link; this one was posted by lucaam in the zukfans.eu board while replying to someone about the hardware issue where LineageOS builds will mechanically jam something in the zoom/focus/OIS part of the sensor (long story, BEST FIX EVAR - "use my recovery to install rom, open camera, force close camera app, then HIT THE SENSOR SUPER-HARD to pop it loose again so it'll work on stock roms"). Where were we? Oh yeah; TWRP 3.0.3 by those "LR.Team" guys:
https://mega.nz/#!spJgGI6T!x87tQgLCVYGb18IdaC9KTV4p7vH75KoLBqNQY3nLhrI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there, I'm probably overstepping a bit, but at least I know every time I go trying to find ROMs for a device, I'm gonna look at threads in the ROM/Recovery/Kernel Development sub-forum for that device. Not try to find something buried in the guides or Q&A 15 pages deep behind 5732 people posting the same question over & over about whether or not VoLTE works with Jio on that phone. :p
    So none of this is my work, it's just links to a relatively-well-working build of MM + a newer recovery than is typically linked, because I couldn't find those listed in this forum.

So anyway, the ZUK Z2 Pro seems to have an active MM Mokee build going on, which you can find here:
    https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=z2pro
    If they ever start in on Nougat, I assume it would show up on that page as well. Fingerprint sensor seems to work but customization of actions is GONE (just touch for back, long touch for recent, click button for home), no U-Health, built-in camera app doesn't flash (but other apps using camera API can turn it on), and vibration works through weird "route it through gamepad controller" switch... but on the upside, you can globally disable vibration if you hate it!

Meanwhile, I've seen a lot of back & forth about which version of TWRP to use here & on zukfans.eu, and it seems like with 3.0.2 builds people were getting Error 7 if they used the wrong build for the wrong ROM. Here's a link to the 3.0.3 build I've been using that seems to have solved some of thosee issues (at least I haven't hit Error 7 flashing anything), but curiously, nobody links to. The original is probably buried somewhere on the Lenovo Chinese-language forums where you need to sign in & garbage post for 3 weeks to earn enough virtual currency to unlock a download link; this one was posted by lucaam in the zukfans.eu board while replying to someone about the hardware issue where LineageOS builds will mechanically jam something in the zoom/focus/OIS part of the sensor (long story, BEST FIX EVAR - "use my recovery to install rom, open camera, force close camera app, then HIT THE SENSOR SUPER-HARD to pop it loose again so it'll work on stock roms"). Where were we? Oh yeah; TWRP 3.0.3 by those "LR.Team" guys:
    https://mega.nz/#!spJgGI6T!x87tQgLCVYGb18IdaC9KTV4p7vH75KoLBqNQY3nLhrI