• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Redmi 7A][PINE][9.0] PhantomOS v.0.9.3 Global stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Phantom™ OS

Apr 10, 2020
Phantom™ OS​
4Lqlayd.png
Telegram channel - MOD EDIT: TG LINK REMOVED
Download Link ver. 0.9.3 Global stable - coming soon

Phantom™ OS based on xiaomi.eu

Change log ver. 0.9.3 Global stable -
- Improved scrolling much faster than before
- Removed all the useless parts of Xiaomi, increased the speaker volume, headphones, improved incall, slightly increased the microphone
- Enhanced wifi & Data.
- Made changes in performance
- Added new liquid booster for microphone (much more clarity)
- more coming soon...
let me know if you encounter any bugs

BUGS - You tell me
Android OS version - 9
Based on - xiaomi.eu
ROM Developer - Phantom™ OS

ROM OS Version - Android 9

Version Information
Status - Test release

Created - 2020-05-10
Last Updated - 2020-05-10

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sjcbank and redstin

sjcbank

Aug 16, 2018
The firmware is not root, cannot start after flash, stuck on Fastboot screen!!! No screenshots, no description. There is no one to see and test.

Reactions: Abdumas_

Phantom™ OS

Apr 10, 2020
Dear user

The firmware is not root, cannot start after flash, stuck on Fastboot screen!!! No screenshots, no description. There is no one to see and test.

Please try again now we updated link with fixed error but still need to test. Can you test it and tell me if it work now thank you in advice

Best regards Phantom Team

Dujiro

Apr 24, 2020
Please try again now we updated link with fixed error but still need to test. Can you test it and tell me if it work now thank you in advice

Hi there, i tried but still got stuck in fastboot, i wiped dalvik, cache and data and flashed the ROM, i was using stock 11.0.7, hope that helps. Looking forward to this ROM!

Phantom™ OS

Apr 10, 2020
Dear Dujiro

Hi there, i tried but still got stuck in fastboot, i wiped dalvik, cache and data and flashed the ROM, i was using stock 11.0.7, hope that helps. Looking forward to this ROM!

You wiped only dalvik , cache and data. But you need a full wipe that's mean system, data, dalvik & cache because it a 11.0.4 not 11.0.7 that's why probably you get into fastboot please try again if problem persists let me know thanks in advice.

Dujiro

Apr 24, 2020
You wiped only dalvik , cache and data. But you need a full wipe that's mean system, data, dalvik & cache because it a 11.0.4 not 11.0.7 that's why probably you get into fastboot please try again if problem persists let me know thanks in advice.

The error persists , did a full wipe and still got stuck on fastboot :(

Abdumas_

Mar 17, 2020
Jambi City
SOLVED

The error persists , did a full wipe and still got stuck on fastboot :(

HOW TO EXIT FROM STUCK FASTBOOT (FASTBOOT LOOP)
You can type on fastboot
1. fastboot erase system
2.fatsboot -w
and last
You can flash via miflashtool and you must put the fasboot rom in Directory C:/ and change name rom to Pine
and you can flash normally
*Note this step for back to stock normal rom

Last edited:

Dujiro

Apr 24, 2020
You can type on fastboot
1. fastboot erase system
2.fatsboot -w
and last
You can flash via miflashtool and you must put the fasboot rom in Directory C:/ and change name rom to Pine
and you can flash normally
I assume these are instructions for reflashing the normal stock rom right? because op's rom (when it was available lol) isn't presented as fastboot. If i misunderstood anything please let me know

Abdumas_

Mar 17, 2020
Jambi City
I assume these are instructions for reflashing the normal stock rom right? because op's rom (when it was available lol) isn't presented as fastboot. If i misunderstood anything please let me know

i'm sorry that step to exit fastboot stukc(fastboot loop) and back to normal rom

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

i waiting your next update and i wan to be tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Phantom™ OS​
    4Lqlayd.png
    Telegram channel - MOD EDIT: TG LINK REMOVED
    Download Link ver. 0.9.3 Global stable - coming soon

Phantom™ OS based on xiaomi.eu

Change log ver. 0.9.3 Global stable -
    - Improved scrolling much faster than before
    - Removed all the useless parts of Xiaomi, increased the speaker volume, headphones, improved incall, slightly increased the microphone
    - Enhanced wifi & Data.
    - Made changes in performance
    - Added new liquid booster for microphone (much more clarity)
    - more coming soon...
    let me know if you encounter any bugs

BUGS - You tell me
    Android OS version - 9
    Based on - xiaomi.eu
    ROM Developer - Phantom™ OS

ROM OS Version - Android 9

Version Information
    Status - Test release

Created - 2020-05-10
    Last Updated - 2020-05-10
    How do you install this? do i just flash it with TWRP?
    Yeah i got stuck in fastboot too, had to reflash boot, recovery and vbmeta to reinstall stock rom