[ROM] [REL 17-02] CyanogenMod 7 TripNRaVeR 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

neptune.joel

Nov 1, 2010
works on bband 46!! one sd card safe to remove reboot from downloading xda app!! lol!! so far so good!! great work trip!!!!!!!!!!!

WORKING: Calls, data, mms, leds,ISSUES: Reboots when opening browser or google search, will access internet after 2 or 3 tries, reboot downloading xda app from net,.

Still looks and runs amazingly well, CM7 / 2.3 GINGERBREAD ON AN X10!!!! Hard to believe!!! GREAT WORK!
Sent from my X10 CM7 TripNRaVeR using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Same here...

cruzin_cruzing

Dec 30, 2010
It's supposed to be already included with CM 7. If it were a straight copy then it would be there. The only way that you can get it is by flashing a CM 7 ROM. Right now, it's working on Trip's ROM.

t-c

Dec 18, 2010
Sydney
If you goto development tools -> bad behavior -> crash system server the phone reboots and you have network and data.

--------------------------
Uploaded version 0.3
Running baseband .54
Tried the dev tools/bad behavior/crash system server twice, still no services
WiFi -error
EDIT: Would appear that xRecovery no longer works also tried twice does this mean a reinstallation or do I need to start from the original .435 ROM?

Last edited:

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009
Right guys, i have been having a play all morning and this rom seems pretty stable, i have tried to get the market to work, tried loads of differant versions, no luck, i have got slide to work (apk below) so you can download apps for now, also i have downloaded browser from there and now have working the internet.:)

For those asking about theme chooser, it does work.;)

EDIT.... Data connection very poor signal.

Welcome back Trip, thanks for this great rom, i have been waiting for this for ages, i will be testing it daily for you.

Last edited:

tremendouz

Nov 20, 2010
Saarbrücken
i think i have toi say something for everyone here who's talking about basebands, of course the rom works with every baseband, but gets only data signal with .49, so dont post it work with latest baseband!
it works fine, and only gets well signal with .49 like trip postet on 1. page

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009
i think i have toi say something for everyone here who's talking about basebands, of course the rom works with every baseband, but gets only data signal with .49, so dont post it work with latest baseband!

I agree with you my friend, his screenshots on op show what he is using, i am using .49 and after using crash the server my data connected no problem, the only thing is the signal keeps going from high to low for no reason, on my gingerbread i have full signal most of the time, other than that everything seems fine for starters.;)

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
data seems to disconnect quite a bit, switched into airplane mode like 8 times to jumpstart my internet, i am on 46 bband, if it helps. i live in an area of poor cell service, 2g only, but this rom seems more sensative, miui hasnt had this problem so far.

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

tremendouz

Nov 20, 2010
Saarbrücken
data seems to disconnect quite a bit, switched into airplane mode like 8 times to jumpstart my internet, i am on 46 bband, if it helps. i live in an area of poor cell service, 2g only, but this rom seems more sensative, miui hasnt had this problem so far.

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

what's up with you all???????????
simply use baseband .49!!!!!!!!!!!

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
will upgrade bband next week when i have access to a computer, just trying to give freedback. i have four roms i am switching between and cm7 is the only one disconnecting. i personaly dont give a sh*t about newer basebands with the usa at&t cell service i am on..... some areas get the new firmware releases for a reason....some do not...think about it.

t-c

Dec 18, 2010
Sydney
I think that a screenshot depicting base config. as a prerequesite for using the ROM is fine as long as it follows the forum rules "being in English" .
More importantly for me, how does the ROM alter the radio characteristics of the handset or visa versa.

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
firmware a.024, has the 49 bband, i believe, searching from my phone is not the best way to navigate! hehe!

Reactions: t-c

enolok

Aug 2, 2009
Quebec
Cool

Cool Trip is back !

Hope to see this version of CM7 for our X10 a most !

Thanks to all testers..

Regards,

- Pat

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009
i didnt try this, but i hope this can help you with market

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=958593

edit: and some great Themes, Themes for this awesome theme chooser in cm7 (nightly) rom

Thanks tremendouz for sharing, i will try the market later, i have extracted the market enabler apk on to my sdcard and will see if it makes any differance.

The themes you found for theme chooser are cool, if Trip can get the data/connection strength sorted i can test daily but i need my phone for calls so no go at the moment.

Last edited:

tremendouz

Nov 20, 2010
Saarbrücken
Thanks tremendouz for sharing, i will try the market later, i have extracted the market enabler apk on to my sdcard and will see if it makes any differance.

The themes you found for theme chooser are cool, if Trip can get the data/connection strength sorted i can test daily but i need my phone for calls so no go at the moment.

i have also 2 things that make me use 2.2, one is like u said very low data quality and no wifi, without wifi it needs to long to try things,
pls tell me when you get market working, if its not fixed in the next release

edit: hey guys i found something new, i'll try this later, so dont know if it works, if it does pls tell me

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Latest_Version/Google_Apps

the reason why no gapps in the rom:
There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps from his roms, after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.

Last edited:

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Ok so iv been playing around with this rom for a couple of hours or so and i must say i like it but without being able to sign into my google account i cant really do anything, i did try flashing a zip of google apps i found for cyanogen mod 7, still couldnt sign in though.

Il be back to test this more when wifi is workling and can sign into my google account. Everythiing i tried worked like calls, sms, internet, music, headphones and didnt have fc's just need to access google account ya know....

tremendouz

Nov 20, 2010
Saarbrücken
Ok so iv been playing around with this rom for a couple of hours or so and i must say i like it but without being able to sign into my google account i cant really do anything, i did try flashing a zip of google apps i found for cyanogen mod 7, still couldnt sign in though.

Il be back to test this more when wifi is workling and can sign into my google account. Everythiing i tried worked like calls, sms, internet, music, headphones and didnt have fc's just need to access google account ya know....

which gapps worked for you? i mean, did you install gapps, that you can open and ask you to sign in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xperiacm7.png

Works:
    Network
    Data
    Sdcard
    GPS

maybe more maybe not i dont know yet, just test and let me know, that makes it much easier for me to work and fix bugs, hope you dont mind

Download:

Removed due to warez in ROM
    Which baseband is recommended? 49?
    What about camera?
    @ trip: thx very much for your fast work!

Sent from my xperia using XDA App
    Yeah.
    Here you are guy's,

First do all the usual data/cache wipes in xrecovery, install Trip's cyanogenmod7 rom, DO NOT BOOT PHONE, install the gapps gb zip then boot, you will have to crash the system to get your phone signals, once you have signal, log into market the usual way.

This will only work by the above method.

Now that market is working, install skyfire browser and you have a good internet browser that is working good, all i can ask Trip for is a better data connection, it keeps dropping signal and not picking back up.

Goodluck...:)
    bugs so far: no wifi.No mac address.Comes up with error,no cyanogen settings.No vibration.No google apps.No apps2sd(failed to move application)Np vibration.Lose service sometimes....uSb mounts and screen off and on animation working.
    Not Working:

DATA
    NETWORK
    CAMERA
    WIFI
    VIBRATION

Dont know what else

If you goto development tools -> bad behavior -> crash system server the phone reboots and you have network and data.

--------------------------
    Uploaded version 0.3