ROM Resurrection Remix Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play

Search This thread

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Hello team, I share the great work you have done to make the GSI Resurrection Remix already with some of the Fix collected in this forum with the rom havooc:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
• Make Wipes
Install RR Oreo Treeble
install image RR Android P as system Image
Install oreo kernel
• and restart normally
• Once the restart is complete, go back to the recovery and install GAAPS nano android 9 arm64
• After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready

What will not work in the first instance are:

• Rotation
• camera and flash light
• gestures on sensor

but do not worry here I'll leave you the fix

for rotation, copy the sensor folder that I leave here in the path of / system / etc and place the permissions 0755 for the folder and 0644 for the files inside the folder

For camera copy the file Lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in the path in / vendor / lib and place permissions 0644

Par manager in sensor sticks the usr folder that I leave you in the path / vendor keeping the permissions for 0755 folder and for the files contained in 0644

and ready restart and you will have to enjoy this wonderful rom

if you like you can install Gcam for better camera experience

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE

Attachments

• sensors.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 919
  • usr.zip
    651 bytes · Views: 785
  • libs.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 801
  • Screenshot_20190127-001421_CPL.jpg
    Screenshot_20190127-001421_CPL.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 6,475
Last edited:

Castro27

Oct 30, 2012
I've been using it for the past two days. I think the system still need some uptime for the new battery management really kicks in but I think that's already better than Oreo. Specially on standby

kanarex1

May 24, 2010
Now, I've installed, almost everything works. Good Job.
Bugs:
- Clock widgets are unavaiable
- how to disable fp gestures without unlocking?

ujtsan

May 24, 2014
Grande aporte amigo, llevo tiempo siguiendo tus post por G+, el único problema es que los moto mods no funcionan
crees que en alguna update funcione ?
-excelente duración de batería

Castro27

Oct 30, 2012
For anyone running the gsi: download the Kernel adiutor app and check the battery tab. Anyone else getting a 4000 mAh battery reported?

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
Grande aporte amigo, llevo tiempo siguiendo tus post por G+, el único problema es que los moto mods no funcionan
crees que en alguna update funcione ?
-excelente duración de batería

Gracias se hace lo que se puede..!! hasta el momento no he visto en algun GSI espero en algun update salga algo, en la havooc funcionan los gestos de shok shok de la lampara y la camara es el mismo procedimiento de RR pero con la imagen de havooc, si gustas te paso la IMG , es la que llevo actualmente en mi movil.

ramelco

Sep 8, 2009
In the "install image RR Android P as system Image" link there are 3 files, which one should I get?
En el 4to paso, cual de los 3 archivos img tengo que bajar, o son los 3?

Last edited:

Gamboa13

Jan 30, 2019
In the "install image RR Android P as system Image" link there are 3 files, which one should I get?
Y en lo del kernel como lo hago por que después del restart regresa a modo boot loader

ramelco

Sep 8, 2009
After installing the system img, i restart but a decription error msg appear asking forma a password. Entering any word make it restarts and again, the same error. Any help please?

Gamboa13

Jan 30, 2019
Instalé todo perfecto... pero las opengapps me estan dando problema... no sé porqué.
1. Primero de dió error 70 y lo solucione reparando el sistema de archivos.
2. Ahora me salió error 20 y no tengo idea que es eso...
Agradezco si alguien puede ayudarme. GRACIAS

Dice que tienes una room como de nougat,por la versión..
Yo la instale después de pasarlo a oreo y no tuve problema en la instalación,pero si esta lenta...

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Try this one system-190120-arm64-aonly-vanilla-nosu.img you'll boot to bootloader if you flash the wrong one.

twrp treble
oreo treble
system-190120-arm64-aonly-vanilla-nosu.img on system partition
boot-radium-fpkeys on boot partition

Bello,again..i installed without problem, but when run system ROM this slow..someone solution...

ramelco

Sep 8, 2009
Gracias se hace lo que se puede..!! hasta el momento no he visto en algun GSI espero en algun update salga algo, en la havooc funcionan los gestos de shok shok de la lampara y la camara es el mismo procedimiento de RR pero con la imagen de havooc, si gustas te paso la IMG , es la que llevo actualmente en mi movil.

Could you sharebus the IMG, please?

juanepichio

Oct 10, 2012
juanepichio.tumblr.com
please write in english, xda has rules about this / por favor escriban en inglés, xda tiene reglas sobre esto.

just try to follow instructions as noted on first post. let me explain a bit how I did it:

1- flash treble recovery
2- make wipes, how to do this?
a. first, format data, then restart to recovery
b. second, wipe each partition except micro-sd (i'm assuming your files are there), then restart to recovery again
3- flash RR oreo treble
4- flash RR android P image on /system partition
5- flash oreo kernel image on /boot partition
6- restart, mandatory. you won't have navigation bar or fingerprint gestures, let the system boot.
7- after first boot, reboot to recovery and flash gapps nano android 9 arm64
8- enable navigation bar by going to settings > resurrection tools > navigation tab > navigation > enable navigation bar. if not present then you'll have to do it by build.prop or manage yourself to get fingerprint gestures working by copying usr folder. this can be done rooting and using a file manager or doing it all on twrp file manager.

to get root working: install MagiskManager-v6.1.0.apk (can be found on magisk forum), then reboot to recovery and flash Magisk-v18.0.zip

8- fingerprint gestures: extract usr.zip and copy usr folder to /vendor folder on root
9- camera: extract libs.zip and copy both files to /vendor/lib
10- rotation sensors: extract sensors.zip and copy sensor folder to /system/etc

make sure permissions for folders and files are set ok: 0755 on folders, 0644 on files

hey, give it some time. you will find yourself on doing trial/error to understand how to follow each step and make them work but I assure you it works.

peppet

Dec 7, 2008
pisa
First flash rom, then reboot system. Then reebot recovery and flash gapps.

Instalé todo perfecto... pero las opengapps me estan dando problema... no sé porqué.
1. Primero de dió error 70 y lo solucione reparando el sistema de archivos.
2. Ahora me salió error 20 y no tengo idea que es eso...
Agradezco si alguien puede ayudarme. GRACIAS
Screenshot-2019-01-31-21-57-05.png

Inviato dal mio Moto Z2 Play utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Hello team, I share the great work you have done to make the GSI Resurrection Remix already with some of the Fix collected in this forum with the rom havooc:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
    • Make Wipes
    Install RR Oreo Treeble
    install image RR Android P as system Image
    Install oreo kernel
    • and restart normally
    • Once the restart is complete, go back to the recovery and install GAAPS nano android 9 arm64
    • After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready

What will not work in the first instance are:

• Rotation
    • camera and flash light
    • gestures on sensor

but do not worry here I'll leave you the fix

for rotation, copy the sensor folder that I leave here in the path of / system / etc and place the permissions 0755 for the folder and 0644 for the files inside the folder

For camera copy the file Lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in the path in / vendor / lib and place permissions 0644

Par manager in sensor sticks the usr folder that I leave you in the path / vendor keeping the permissions for 0755 folder and for the files contained in 0644

and ready restart and you will have to enjoy this wonderful rom

if you like you can install Gcam for better camera experience

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE
    please write in english, xda has rules about this / por favor escriban en inglés, xda tiene reglas sobre esto.

just try to follow instructions as noted on first post. let me explain a bit how I did it:

1- flash treble recovery
    2- make wipes, how to do this?
    a. first, format data, then restart to recovery
    b. second, wipe each partition except micro-sd (i'm assuming your files are there), then restart to recovery again
    3- flash RR oreo treble
    4- flash RR android P image on /system partition
    5- flash oreo kernel image on /boot partition
    6- restart, mandatory. you won't have navigation bar or fingerprint gestures, let the system boot.
    7- after first boot, reboot to recovery and flash gapps nano android 9 arm64
    8- enable navigation bar by going to settings > resurrection tools > navigation tab > navigation > enable navigation bar. if not present then you'll have to do it by build.prop or manage yourself to get fingerprint gestures working by copying usr folder. this can be done rooting and using a file manager or doing it all on twrp file manager.

to get root working: install MagiskManager-v6.1.0.apk (can be found on magisk forum), then reboot to recovery and flash Magisk-v18.0.zip

8- fingerprint gestures: extract usr.zip and copy usr folder to /vendor folder on root
    9- camera: extract libs.zip and copy both files to /vendor/lib
    10- rotation sensors: extract sensors.zip and copy sensor folder to /system/etc

make sure permissions for folders and files are set ok: 0755 on folders, 0644 on files

hey, give it some time. you will find yourself on doing trial/error to understand how to follow each step and make them work but I assure you it works.
    Y en lo del kernel como lo hago por que después del restart regresa a modo boot loader
    Try this one system-190120-arm64-aonly-vanilla-nosu.img you'll boot to bootloader if you flash the wrong one.

twrp treble
    oreo treble
    system-190120-arm64-aonly-vanilla-nosu.img on system partition
    boot-radium-fpkeys on boot partition
    Please discuss in english.

Our Moto z2 play is arm64 with A only
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone