ROM Resurrection Remix Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play

Search This thread
I've tried flashing the resurrection remix GSI so many times but it doesn't boot up! And I'm sure I downloaded the right file and also followed the necessary steps as listed, I'm really not sure what might be wrong.

The file I download was the february patch ARM64 aonly vanilla nosu.IMG

The steps I followed are bellow

I already have treble twrp installed

I flashed the new treble Resurrection remix rom 20190112

Then I flashed the Resurrection remix GSI to the system partition

Then I flashed the Radium kernel to the boot partition

Then I reboot.

My phone gets stucked on the Logo icon then after some minutes, it automatically boots back into the boot loader.

same here. any fix?

Sectorian

Apr 27, 2013
@lsolis293 That oreo kernel that you discripe (
boot-radium-fpkeys.img) is unstable. I use it on Havoc 2.3 and Omnirom and in both rom make my system restart and i cant recieve calls.

martin13x

Aug 17, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-01-14-26-51.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-01-14-26-51.png
    171 KB · Views: 113

vishnu23

May 29, 2019
Can anyone help me? I have an issue with the RR gsi ROM. I installed and found working fine at first instance. But, later found out that when I click on apps, it won't open but shows the clicking animation though. Recents, notification panel, etc. works, but apps won't open. Even if sometimes it opens, it doesn't open up completely and hangs. Any solution? Pls help ..

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I've tried flashing the resurrection remix GSI so many times but it doesn't boot up! And I'm sure I downloaded the right file and also followed the necessary steps as listed, I'm really not sure what might be wrong.

The file I download was the february patch ARM64 aonly vanilla nosu.IMG

The steps I followed are bellow

I already have treble twrp installed

I flashed the new treble Resurrection remix rom 20190112

Then I flashed the Resurrection remix GSI to the system partition

Then I flashed the Radium kernel to the boot partition

Then I reboot.

My phone gets stucked on the Logo icon then after some minutes, it automatically boots back into the boot loader.
After flashing RR treble ROM, boot up and then reboot to treble recovery and wipe data system n cache before installing RR gsi ROM as system image. Is this correct? Because it worked for me. But in the forum, as steps says, wipes are only done beforehand Installation of TREBLE RR ROM. Please respond.

Nikhil5143

Oct 12, 2015
Google Pixel 3
Can anyone help me? I have an issue with the RR gsi ROM. I installed and found working fine at first instance. But, later found out that when I click on apps, it won't open but shows the clicking animation though. Recents, notification panel, etc. works, but apps won't open. Even if sometimes it opens, it doesn't open up completely and hangs. Any solution? Pls help ..

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

After flashing RR treble ROM, boot up and then reboot to treble recovery and wipe data system n cache before installing RR gsi ROM as system image. Is this correct? Because it worked for me. But in the forum, as steps says, wipes are only done beforehand Installation of TREBLE RR ROM. Please respond.
Which KVT did you use?

bruno-prata13

May 22, 2012
Could someone help me with some video or tutorial to do the installation? I did not find anything explanatory on the internet and the last time I changed the roll of a device was years ago

Reactions: maurensen

maurensen

Jul 9, 2013
Also for me falshing GSI rom seems a bit difficult i can't find some clear explanation step by step guide i don't want to risk a brick so i'm stick with an oreo custom rom... I'm a old school rom modder: wipe, flash rom via twrp and that's all :) Thanx anyone!

Reactions: bruno-prata13

vishnu23

May 29, 2019
Which KVT did you use?
I didn't flash using KVT, I've gone through the traditional method of flashing treble rom n then flashed gsi.

Sent from my albus using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Access with voice match not switching on. It says you have already set your voice and when I press the continue button, it goes back to its initial state. I am using RR treble gsi rom amd micro open gapps. Help please. Thanks. :)

Nikhil5143

Oct 12, 2015
Google Pixel 3
I didn't flash using KVT, I've gone through the traditional method of flashing treble rom n then flashed gsi.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Access with voice match not switching on. It says you have already set your voice and when I press the continue button, it goes back to its initial state. I am using RR treble gsi rom amd micro open gapps. Help please. Thanks. :)
Just use the KVT, it was made to fix all these issues

vishnu23

May 29, 2019
Was google assistant working for u? I mean, other than in the KVT method?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Hello team, I share the great work you have done to make the GSI Resurrection Remix already with some of the Fix collected in this forum with the rom havooc:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
    • Make Wipes
    Install RR Oreo Treeble
    install image RR Android P as system Image
    Install oreo kernel
    • and restart normally
    • Once the restart is complete, go back to the recovery and install GAAPS nano android 9 arm64
    • After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready

What will not work in the first instance are:

• Rotation
    • camera and flash light
    • gestures on sensor

but do not worry here I'll leave you the fix

for rotation, copy the sensor folder that I leave here in the path of / system / etc and place the permissions 0755 for the folder and 0644 for the files inside the folder

For camera copy the file Lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in the path in / vendor / lib and place permissions 0644

Par manager in sensor sticks the usr folder that I leave you in the path / vendor keeping the permissions for 0755 folder and for the files contained in 0644

and ready restart and you will have to enjoy this wonderful rom

if you like you can install Gcam for better camera experience

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE
    please write in english, xda has rules about this / por favor escriban en inglés, xda tiene reglas sobre esto.

just try to follow instructions as noted on first post. let me explain a bit how I did it:

1- flash treble recovery
    2- make wipes, how to do this?
    a. first, format data, then restart to recovery
    b. second, wipe each partition except micro-sd (i'm assuming your files are there), then restart to recovery again
    3- flash RR oreo treble
    4- flash RR android P image on /system partition
    5- flash oreo kernel image on /boot partition
    6- restart, mandatory. you won't have navigation bar or fingerprint gestures, let the system boot.
    7- after first boot, reboot to recovery and flash gapps nano android 9 arm64
    8- enable navigation bar by going to settings > resurrection tools > navigation tab > navigation > enable navigation bar. if not present then you'll have to do it by build.prop or manage yourself to get fingerprint gestures working by copying usr folder. this can be done rooting and using a file manager or doing it all on twrp file manager.

to get root working: install MagiskManager-v6.1.0.apk (can be found on magisk forum), then reboot to recovery and flash Magisk-v18.0.zip

8- fingerprint gestures: extract usr.zip and copy usr folder to /vendor folder on root
    9- camera: extract libs.zip and copy both files to /vendor/lib
    10- rotation sensors: extract sensors.zip and copy sensor folder to /system/etc

make sure permissions for folders and files are set ok: 0755 on folders, 0644 on files

hey, give it some time. you will find yourself on doing trial/error to understand how to follow each step and make them work but I assure you it works.
    Y en lo del kernel como lo hago por que después del restart regresa a modo boot loader
    Try this one system-190120-arm64-aonly-vanilla-nosu.img you'll boot to bootloader if you flash the wrong one.

twrp treble
    oreo treble
    system-190120-arm64-aonly-vanilla-nosu.img on system partition
    boot-radium-fpkeys on boot partition
    Please discuss in english.
    In the "install image RR Android P as system Image" link there are 3 files, which one should I get?
    En el 4to paso, cual de los 3 archivos img tengo que bajar, o son los 3?

Our Moto z2 play is arm64 with A only