[ROM] Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) [tissot] [UNOFFICIAL] - Stable

Search This thread

om_latex

Jan 26, 2018

Bro plz add some more ss of configuration too !
Nd atleast tell is all configuration options r working except dt2w ?
And what abt gcam picture quality ?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

See @Hellrazoraj it's WORKING VERY FINE. Thanks @ydd0ras

@Uvneshkumar
Bro thank a lot for ur hardwork to bring RR Nought almost 99% stable...:good::cool:
My question is since as of now our Tissot_sprout device tree is almost 99% fully stable and RR 6 i.e.Oreo 8.1 is also officially released, so now can we directly get 8.1 skipping 8.0 ?
Im noob in custom rom development procedure:silly:

Uvneshkumar

Feb 10, 2017
Chennai
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Bro plz add some more ss of configuration too !
Nd atleast tell is all configuration options r working except dt2w ?
And what abt gcam picture quality ?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

@Uvneshkumar
Bro thank a lot for ur hardwork to bring RR Nought almost 99% stable...:good::cool:
My question is since as of now our Tissot_sprout device tree is almost 99% fully stable and RR 6 i.e.Oreo 8.1 is also officially released, so now can we directly get 8.1 skipping 8.0 ?
Im noob in custom rom development procedure:silly:

Yeah devs are working on oreo custom ROMs. We'll directly get 8.1.0 only and not even a single ROM with 8.0.0 might arrive. Everyone will be working on 8.1.0 OREO only. So don't worry.

ankit sandel

Apr 22, 2017
phone.org stops

after flashing custom roms on my mi a1 it says phone.org stops and imei no is null after flashing stock it is working fine any solution for this error.

Mohit4

Aug 16, 2014
after flashing custom roms on my mi a1 it says phone.org stops and imei no is null after flashing stock it is working fine any solution for this error.

Same is happening with me also. In citrus volte is not working, and in this rom and crdroid this error is coming. But in stock rom, there is no such problem. Back to stock :(:(

ankit sandel

Apr 22, 2017
I have followed following steps
1. downgrade to naugut
2.booted into twrp complete wipe cache+internal+system
3.flashed rom
4.booted into bootloader
5.again booted into twrp
6. flashed magisk 16 and gapps
7. after booting same problem occurs
please tell me where I m wrong

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I have followed following steps
1. downgrade to naugut
2.booted into twrp complete wipe cache+internal+system
3.flashed rom
4.booted into bootloader
5.again booted into twrp
6. flashed magisk 16 and gapps
7. after booting same problem occurs
please tell me where I m wrong

Follow this

Downgrade to Nougat
Boot deadman twrp
Wipe everything
Reboot to bootloader
Boot deadman twrp
Flash rom
Reboot to bootloader
Boot deadman twrp
Flash magisk/gapps
Reboot

ankit sandel

Apr 22, 2017

Mohit4

Aug 16, 2014
Follow this

Downgrade to Nougat
Boot deadman twrp
Wipe everything
Reboot to bootloader
Boot deadman twrp
Flash rom
Reboot to bootloader
Boot deadman twrp
Flash magisk/gapps
Reboot

Doesn't matter on which slot I put my jio sim, the error persists. But if I remove that sim, Rom works flawlessly with Vodafone sim.

Will you please try for the same. Means if you also have jio sim, then try to boot without that sim. Or in case if you don't, then try to boot by removing whatever sim you are using.

But I think it should probably be the jio sim for this error :confused: .

Last edited:

ankit sandel

Apr 22, 2017
Doesn't matter on which slot I put my jio sim, the error persists. But if I remove that sim, Rom works flawlessly with Vodafone sim.

I even reconfigured APN, and network settings, but no luck :(

Will you please try for the same. Means if you also have jio sim, then try to boot without that sim. Or in case if you don't, then try to boot by removing whatever sim you are using.

But I think it should probably be the jio sim for this error :confused: .

same here

Stoutpuppy GFX

Apr 18, 2016
Bangkok
Everyone needs to be patient with these first releases

Fixes for everything are coming. "Aim" ROM now has LED light notification working
And I'm sure we'll get a working ported Stock Tissot camera as well soon
For a good working Gcam on nougat install this Gcam: Arnova's v6: GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6
Link Here: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/#apk118
Don't forget to apply Gcam patches through Magisk

For those still having problem with flashing these ROM's the trick appears to this:
You cannot flash everything at once like you could with other devices:
Step 1: Downgrade to Nougat if you are currently on Oreo
Step 2: Before booting into Fastboot make sure you have enabled OEM unlocking & USB debugging
Step 3: From PC flash Deadmnans recovery via fastboot commands
Step4: In TWRP now Flash RR Rom and when done boot back into bootloader (fastboot)
Step5: Repeat Step 3
step6: Flash magisk and Gapps
Step7: reboot into system

I've been using this RR ROM since it's release and it's good for daily driver - Just LED Notification light not working
Also for those restoring APPS from Titanium - Don't restore data, it always F**** things up! Ok if restoring on the same build

Last edited:

dineshp953

Oct 29, 2016
com. andriod.phone keeps stoping

"com. andriod.phone keeps stoping", not able to show mobile networks

Im using jio slot 1, and getting this error no matter how many times i flash the rom or reset the phone. anyone else getting the same error. what is the cause of error and how to slove it.

krish882288

Feb 22, 2018
next update upload plz i am use 3 day stable rom

Only WhatsApp's camera force closes
LED notification light
plz fix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCONTINUED

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgsafe.org%2F56593d8991.png

RESURRECTION REMIX

TISSOT GOT RESURRECTED

ROM Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673956719939821834

Open Gapps - http://opengapps.org

ROM Source - https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

Other Sources I used for building ROM:
    Kernel - https://github.com/ghpranav/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953
    Device Tree - https://github.com/ghpranav/android_device_xiaomi_tissot
    Vendor Proprietary - https://github.com/ghpranav/android_vendor_xiaomi_tissot

Credits: To all who've worked till date to fill all issues in Mi A1

Special Thanks to @ghpranav for helping me in fixing issues of this ROM

IMPORTANT INFO:

This ROM is now STABLE enough to be used as a daily driver. So if you're trying to report a bug, please do it with a Logcat.

Known Bugs:
    1. Only WhatsApp's camera force closes
    2. LED notification light

Install Instructions:
    Download the latest build and GApps
    Reboot to either deadman's twrp recovery or MohanCM's latest unofficial twrp recovery
    If coming from Oreo, then flash Nougat stock firmware & wipe Internal Storage
    Flash the latest build & TWRP installer(if you want to keep TWRP), & reboot back to recovery, then flash GApps(optional) & Magisk(mandatory).
    Reboot & enjoy
    If you face boot splash, then that means you haven't flashed Magisk!

Hit Thanks if this brought a smile on your face :laugh::highfive:

did you build this yourself? Or just renaming and reuploading others work? Cos this guy @mountaser halak is the official maintainer.
    Im just asking here not being rude.

no they did the work i did nothing here am gona be working for RR Oreo
    and i dont mind unofficial builds (even tho RR dosnt allow it but its ok ) its ok on my side they can do what they want!
    Yeah i built it myself. mountaser halak is the official maintainer for oreo. Any no one can anymore be an official maintainer for nougat because the official support is stopped. So only unofficial builds and this is the rom which i built. FYI, I'm also the official Resurrection remix device maintainer for le max 2 for oreo.
    Yeah i built it myself. mountaser halak is the official maintainer for oreo. Any no one can anymore be an official maintainer for nougat because the official support is stopped. So only unofficial builds and this is the rom which i built. FYI, I'm also the official Resurrection remix device maintainer for le max 2 for oreo.

FYI am official maintainer for all of the devices in my signature xD AHAHAHAHAH
    anyway glad meeting u man i have no problems with your builds u can even make an unofficial Oreo if u want its ok on my side
    Yeah glad meeting you too. See i built this ROM because there wasn't any RR NOUGAT ROM or at least a dedicated thtead for it. Why would I do unnecessary unofficial builds if a good official one is there? Since this phone had no RR-N, I'm building it officially. So as you said, this shouldn't be a problem to anyone.

glad to hear that we are on the same page!!!