- Fast AS HELL
- Xoom buttons by default
- Super slim!
- Fixes brought by HoneyComb 3.2
- Speed up & optimizations
- Revolver parts, an application that allow you to get OTA updates and more
- Lot of features, like Battery %, Dock battery %, customized power dialog, etc
- Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts
- The best battery life
- Lot of scripts and improvements, customizable from Revolver Parts
- The only one rom that allow you to set the wifi sleep timeout! ( throught Revolver Parts)
Official Revolver Parts thread here: Revolver Parts thread
Download it from market:
And if you like it, consider to buy the donate version in order to offer me a beer:
If you notice any issue, please post it on the Bugtracker
I also made up a small wiki, if you want to contribute you're welcome! Write your own page and contribute! If you are a newbie, please read it before. Revolver wiki page.
- What's the actual version?
In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
- I want to use 3G on my tablet (also with 3g keys). How can I do that?
- Hey mate, I want to use Revolver on my Slider (SL101). Can I?
- I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
- Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
More details on the license: