[ROM][RMX1921][9.0.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

thesprintster

Dec 9, 2018
V830 Tauri
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Back camera
Front camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
GPS
VoLTE

Known issues :
Selinux permissive
Fingerprint may not work properly
Report with logcat if found any

Instructions :
Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Make sure you're using stock unmodified vendor.
Wipe data, cache, system ( Don't wipe vendor )
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

Downloads :
Unofficial Builds : Click Here

Source :
Device tree
Kernel tree

Credits :
@SagarMakhar for his work on Realme X
Thanks to all testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][RMX1921][9.0.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Realme XT

Contributors
thesprintster, SagarMakhar
Source Code: https://github.com/thesprintster/device_realme_RMX1921

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-17
Last Updated 2019-10-17

gou225

Sep 23, 2012
wow amazing that development has started.. hope more roms comes.. waiting for RR Rom and Liquid remix roms with more stability..

can some one using this Rom, please take a video and show to us

h4mid

Aug 18, 2008
MOD EDIT: Quote full OP

hi

can use this rom for realme x2?

Last edited by a moderator:

jerryhou85

Senior Moderator | Developer Committee
Staff member
Hi,
I have removed some off topic posts from this thread. Please remember to post your comment according our rules. Thanks.

Rule refresher:

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

3. Post using a clear and descriptive subject and message.

You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question, if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail, what your problem is and what you've done to try solving it.

Jerry
Forum Moderator

Custom rom 243

Jun 5, 2017
Hi,
I have removed some off topic posts from this thread. Please remember to post your comment according our rules. Thanks.

Rule refresher:

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question, if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail, what your problem is and what you've done to try solving it.

Jerry
Forum Moderator
Ok i'm sorry

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

MOD EDIT: Quote full OP

hi

can use this rom for realme x2?
Different hardware , so you can't

Reactions: h4mid

arkadeep2008

Oct 9, 2009
Kolkata
I've read that if u unlock your bootloader the Widevine L1 certificate will go boom! Is this true? There is no way we could bring it back on custom ROM?

Reactions: MHDhsn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Back camera
    Front camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    GPS
    VoLTE

Known issues :
    Selinux permissive
    Fingerprint may not work properly
    Report with logcat if found any

Instructions :
    Download the latest build
    Reboot to recovery
    Make sure you're using stock unmodified vendor.
    Wipe data, cache, system ( Don't wipe vendor )
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Unofficial Builds : Click Here

Source :
    Device tree
    Kernel tree

Credits :
    @SagarMakhar for his work on Realme X
    Thanks to all testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][RMX1921][9.0.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Realme XT

Contributors
    thesprintster, SagarMakhar
    Source Code: https://github.com/thesprintster/device_realme_RMX1921

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-17
    Last Updated 2019-10-17
    Screenshots
    Screenshot_20191017-205826_Settings.png Screenshot_20191017-205818_Settings.png

Changelog:
    20191014: Initial build
    Update

New lineage build!
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JwIpix76opSAToa-4X4YdT_SH5JUOxJQ

Bug: Fingerprint

Changelog: Custom kernel built with clang & merged upstream CAF & ALS.

Note: Custom kernel don't boot on A13 firmware. So flash los_boot_A13.img afterwards.
    Users on A11 firmware need not flash separate boot.img after ROM.

Please spam here for fingerprint bug after bootloader unlock!
    https://github.com/realme-kernel-opensource/realmeXT-kernel-source/issues/3

Please spam here for updated kernel code!
    https://github.com/realme-kernel-opensource/realmeXT-kernel-source/issues/4
    Thanks to the developer for providing this ROM. I'm planning to test it as my daily driver. So far it seems fast and fluid.

Issues the current ROM having is:
    1. Fingerprint sensor doesn't work (for me)
    2. It is not play protect certified. (As soon as I booted into it every app was pushing notification about it. Googled it and found a workaround. I had to register my device ID to get any Google services to work on it.)
    3. Camera has bug. (If you try to open camera menu on the top left corner it will hang then crash after a few seconds. Using trCamera reborn (gcam) for now.)

I'll update any other issues I face.

Lastly, I'm happy just by the fact that now my device has lineage OS. I don't like color OS and I'm planning to never go back to it. Hope the development gets stronger for REALME XT. (I flashed HAVOC OS Beta as well on this but that's missing RIL functionality, so came back to lineage.)
    Hi,

Rule refresher:

Jerry
    Forum Moderator