Votes: 44 23.2%
  • Boot Animation is still default

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

VSMiguel

Jun 7, 2016
Hi!!!
Ill flash morning this ROM, I am having so many reboots with my actual ROM when I use my bluetooth headset -.-
I have 2 questions: I only flash the RX33.zip right? Notihng more.
What is Volte enabler?

Thank you for everything!!!

TimTams

Apr 15, 2012
Newcastle
just wanted to drop in and say great job with this ROM. I've tried a ton, and this is the first one I've found that truly is as reliable and complete as the stock ROM. My battery life is hugely improved going from nearly flat at the end of the day to still in the 90% range by 8pm. :good: Even the long time problem of the bluetooth link with my Toyota being flaky with every single other ROM is resolved... I had put that down to issues with the car's head unit.

catwoman3000

May 5, 2015
thank you for the ROM. i flashed v3.3 successfully but the only problem is about the camera video. I can take pictures normal but when i change to video, the camera screen lag alot and doesn't give me a smooth video (even after rebootting the phone). Anyone has any ideas? Thank you

adidkh

Sep 15, 2017
thank you for the ROM. i flashed v3.3 successfully but the only problem is about the camera video. I can take pictures normal but when i change to video, the camera screen lag alot and doesn't give me a smooth video (even after rebootting the phone). Anyone has any ideas? Thank you

at first I have this problem, but after 2nd reboot everything works like a charm. try to reboot it again

Reactions: catwoman3000

catwoman3000

May 5, 2015
at first I have this problem, but after 2nd reboot everything works like a charm. try to reboot it again

it still doesn't work for me... i rebooted many times, but one thing i notice that when i turn SteadyShot off, the video appears to be a little bit smoother, but still feel the lag. Anyway is there a way to flash again the camera alone? :(
Thank you

hemre2

Mar 23, 2016
I'm on 7.1.2 rr rom.Can i flash this rom normally.wipe and flash with TWRP?? Or am i need to do something else??

Last edited:

colorado48

Aug 6, 2015
Ho Chi Minh City
it still doesn't work for me... i rebooted many times, but one thing i notice that when i turn SteadyShot off, the video appears to be a little bit smoother, but still feel the lag. Anyway is there a way to flash again the camera alone? :(
Thank you
I think you should wipe everything (including system, excluding internal storage and sd card), flash stock MM 5.11, then flash ROMX over stock MM 5.11.
During my time with this rom, I never had any problem with the camera.
If it still persists, go to the XNext camera threat (use Google to find it), and do as the instructions. Lastest version of ROMX uses an unupdated version of XNext camera.

I'm on 7.1.2 rr rom.Can i flash this rom normally.wipe and flash with TWRP?? Or am i need to do something else??
Wipe everything (excluding internal + sd), flash stock MM 5.11, then ROMX.
Btw you cannot flash then wipe (you basically delete you just installed).
Next time read the instructions.
I and this forum thank you.

iwcarbon

Jan 31, 2012
"Hey, got a little problem when I call somebody or I receive a call. As soon as the call starts, the display turns off and I can't wake the phone anymore.
If I will end the call, I have to hard reset the phone. Don't know if it is an xposed problem or a ROM problem... "

I have the same problem, i also have xposed installed, but it started doing it before. I cleaned my proximity sensor too.

bloodfire1004

Sep 27, 2012
Hello! Just recently installed this mod. I love it except for the bottom speaker as sometimes it gets low volume.

Is there any way to fix this?

gjvv1975

Dec 16, 2012
Groningen
Some questions.

I've not been into testing ROMs for a while. It seems that flashing is not so easy these days.

Now I've got this E6683 phone, but I'm interested in this ROMX.
I recently bought my phone, and it automatically updated to 7.1 and later to 7.1.1 nougat.
Can I still flash the ROM?

The superSU2.46 is already outdated. Should I flash the latest systemless version?

Meanwhile, it's not possible to get in recovery (stock) mode.
I tried Volume down + connect with USB, but phone stays black. Only a blue led. Also tried Volume up.

What is the best way to get into recovery? Flash through MAgisk?

best regards

Al.Mamari

Aug 12, 2016
Some questions.

I've not been into testing ROMs for a while. It seems that flashing is not so easy these days.

Now I've got this E6683 phone, but I'm interested in this ROMX.
I recently bought my phone, and it automatically updated to 7.1 and later to 7.1.1 nougat.
Can I still flash the ROM?

The superSU2.46 is already outdated. Should I flash the latest systemless version?

Meanwhile, it's not possible to get in recovery (stock) mode.
I tried Volume down + connect with USB, but phone stays black. Only a blue led. Also tried Volume up.

What is the best way to get into recovery? Flash through MAgisk?

best regards
first, download recovery which is compatible with your device
then torn off your phone and connect it to your pc by usb while you pushing volume up until the LED shifts to blue

then open cmd on your computer and flash the recovery which you downloaded

write this command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Top Liked Posts