[ROM][ROOT] 825x Pro 4GB RAM and 64GB storage

Search This thread

Steefzar

Nov 12, 2021
Only for headunits based on MTK8257/MTK8259 chipset like the Junsun V1 Pro

This is based on the newest update "8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v27_20211201"

Full stock rom with Magisk patched boot image and Magisk manager installed. It will display an SU error in Magisk manager but just ignore it since it still works.

Just flash with SP Flash Tool. Remember to format before flash

Download: 825x Pro ROOT

I have no responsibility if you brick your device, do it on your own risk!

HOW TO FLASH:

1. Open flashtool
2. Select the scatter file provided in the ROM (AC8257_Android_scatter.txt) in the Download tab. All the different partitions should now be selected.
3. Click on Format tab and then make sure "Auto Format Flash" and "Format whole flash" is checked.
4. Press Start on Format and boot your device into preloader mode, there are several guides for this. My device boots into preloader mode for a brief moment if you just cut the power and apply power again. It will stay in preloader mode if you have started the SP Flash Tool Format or Flash until it is finished.
5. When the Format is done you will see a green OK window.
6. Then go to the Download tab and make sure it is "Download Only" and then press Download and then reboot your device into preloader mode.
7. It will take a long time until it is all finished. You will see the same green OK window when it is done.

Also, noticed that the clock and stuff wont work correctly if you dont make a Factory Reset after it has booted up for the first time. The problem is though that Magisk Manager will be uninstalled. But if you just download Magisk Manager again it will work fine since the BOOT partition is already patched.

Last edited:
Reactions: sashafox

Steefzar

Nov 12, 2021
Please tell us the sequence of actions when flashing via the SP Flash Tool ?
1. Open flashtool
2. Select the scatter file provided in the ROM (AC8257_Android_scatter.txt) in the Download tab. All the different partitions should now be selected.
3. Click on Format tab and then make sure "Auto Format Flash" and "Format whole flash" is checked.
4. Press Start on Format and boot your device into preloader mode, there are several guides for this. My device boots into preloader mode for a brief moment if you just cut the power and apply power again. It will stay in preloader mode if you have started the SP Flash Tool Format or Flash until it is finished.
6. Then go to the Download tab and make sure it is "Download Only" and then press Download and then reboot your device into preloader mode.
7. It will take a long time until it is all finished. You will see the same green OK window when it is done.

Also, noticed that the clock and stuff wont work correctly if you dont make a Factory Reset after it has booted up for the first time. The problem is though that Magisk Manager will be uninstalled. But if you just download Magisk Manager again it will work fine since the BOOT partition is already patched.

sashafox

Mar 26, 2021
Thank you very much!
There are a couple more questions:
1. Where do I need to write all the contents of the downloaded directory: "825x Pro ROOT" ?
2. Which version of Magisk Manager is installed ?
3. When formatting flash , will the IMEI ID fly off ?

Last edited:

Steefzar

Nov 12, 2021
Thank you very much!
There are a couple more questions:
1. Where do I need to write all the contents of the downloaded directory: "825x Pro ROOT" ?
2. Which version of Magisk Manager is installed ?
3. When formatting flash , will the IMEI ID fly off ?
No worries!

1. I dont really understand your question? But i guess you are talking about the files in the folder. When you open the scatter file all these files should be selected for each partition. No need to change anything.
[EDIT] or on the other hand maybe you are asking about the zip file. You need to unzip it first!

2. The latest from Stable channel

3. I have not noticed anything related to the IMEI. I have a IMEI number on my device still after the flash, though i am not really sure if it is unique to my device or if it will be the same for all devices that flash this ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only for headunits based on MTK8257/MTK8259 chipset like the Junsun V1 Pro

This is based on the newest update "8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v27_20211201"

Full stock rom with Magisk patched boot image and Magisk manager installed. It will display an SU error in Magisk manager but just ignore it since it still works.

Just flash with SP Flash Tool. Remember to format before flash

Download: 825x Pro ROOT

I have no responsibility if you brick your device, do it on your own risk!

HOW TO FLASH:

1. Open flashtool

do you have any pictures of the Launcher?