[ROM][ROOT][CWMv6CTRv3.0-PhilZ/TWRPv2.8][MT6589 - 4GB - KK 4.4.2] BLU Life Play L100

Search This thread
May 10, 2010
G'Vegas
I'll have mine in a few days! Thanks for this, I was really out on my own with the Studio 5.3S, though a great phone there wasn't much at all in the way of development.

New_ideas

Jun 22, 2013
files password protected

Instructions for put CWM v6.0.2.8 with SPFT (SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1316.0.150.zip):

******** Remember: I am not responsible for your actions. ********​
No need to ROOT! But you must have experience with SP Flash Tool (SPFT).

For more details to put "recovery.img" using SPFT you see Flashing only part of the ROM: [TUT]MTK Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial

Basic instructions:
** All necessary files (scatter and recoveryCWM) are in CWM BLU Life Play L100i - by lopestom.zip. Also have all the drivers installed correctly.

1. In SPFT select only option "RECOVERY". Press in word "RECOVERY" and choose recoveryCWM [recovery.img] in folder [CWM BLU Life Play L100i - by lopestom];
  2. With your device WITHOUT BATTERY - press in SPFT the option "DOWNLOAD" and select "yes";
  3. Connect USB in your device WITHOUT BATTERY;
  4. The process start;
  5. You know this make sucess when appears a green circle.

Using SPFT to flash all files or whatever it is needed:

Conditions for using the file BLU Life Play - SPFT: The device must have ALL the specifications as BLU Life Play!

I make a prayer so that you do not need these files. :angel:

If you need flash files, make sure it will do. Generally you only need to "revive" your device using only the selection "ANDROID (system)".

*** I have left two files scatter.tx. The preferred is that without the file selection "preloader" [MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc NO PRELOADER.txt]. Thus, you will be safer not to get brick as Master rua1 indicated here.

**** However, if you very really need, much more needed, then you should use the other scatter.txt [MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc WITH PRELOADER.txt] that I put with on the folder.

Create a folder with name BLU Life Play - SPFT in your PC and copy all files zipped. After extract this you see:
Code:
 boot.img
 cache.img
 EBR1
 EBR2
 LK
 logo.bin
 MBR
 MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc NO PRELOADER.txt
 MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc WITH PRELOADER.txt
 preloader.bin
 recovery.img
 system.img
 userdata.img

Download required files for SPFT: ----------------------->>>>>>>>> password: BLF

Part 1 (143MB) -- BLU Life Play - SPFT.part1.rar ---- Part 2 (143MB) -- BLU Life Play - SPFT.part2.rar ---- Part 3 (45MB) -- BLU Life Play - SPFT.part3.rar

So at this point you should not thank me. Make a thank you to all the real developers who make the correct software to save our device and also those who build ROMs, applications and software to create CWM.

Make a donation ($) for them. I already made my donation.
Thanks and credits for this to happen: Master Russian Shifu Michfood, Master Shifu rua1, Master Shifu bgcngm, Master yuweng and falcaobr.
-------------------------------------------------------- :D
Good luck and have a nice day.............................:good:

Dear will u help for extracting files it gives error with ur password BLF and I found correct passward is BLP for ur files in this post

Last edited:

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Nice see all guys here.....:D:p

Dear will u help for extracting files it gives error with ur password BLF

Edit:
corrected my mistake.......:mad:
thanks for this....:good:

@OP
I Would Recommend Yuh To Add Some Other Names Of This Device So That More People Would Be Benefited From Your Work!!
This Device Is Called
India: Gionee E3
Pakistan: Qmobile Noir A900
Russia: Fly IQ4410 Quad Phoenix

Thanks. But I really wrote this before. Look post#1 correctly => Similar devices.

Gionee E3 was not listed here have different internal memory.
The internal storage is a good 16GB..... => Features

Last edited:
Reactions: skippajack

New_ideas

Jun 22, 2013
Wrog Passward

Nice see all guys here.....:D:p

Bro,

I download files now and put password (see attach). It's alright!
See: this password in uppercase (CAPS LOCK)!
If you can not unpack, perhaps a corrupted file with your download.
Suggestion: re-download the files.

Thanks. But I really wrote this before. Look post#1 correctly => Similar devices.

Gionee E3 was not listed here have different internal memory.
The internal storage is a good 16GB..... => Features

Thanx dear for reply I have extracted sucssefully ur file not with passward BLF but with BLP (ur actual passward) for files in this post. I think u typed it wrong bye mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: lopestom

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Last edited:

nicamel

Dec 8, 2012
Fortaleza,Ceará,Brasil
BLU Products
há 5 horas*·*
BLU Products will soon be releasing an enhanced software update for our LIFE PLAY model that'll be available over the air. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted!

Sent from my LIFE PLAY using xda app-developers app

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
exactly this im looking for man. no idea where is hidden now lol

Unfortunately I will not have time now to decompile the file to see if there is that possibility. But this option in xml can be also used for other applications like Skype and others who use the option voip.
Over time we will discover .........

With this in discussion, we can also see something related to a CUSTOM ROM. Some that we have or do to improve the performance not only of RAM but also battery.

Last edited:

lalibm

May 9, 2011
Karachi
Will This Recovery Work For Qmobile A900??

Edit: Well Thankx!! It Worked!!=)))

Yes I have tested it on QMobile A900

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

@lopestom Any custom rom for blu life play ?
I didnt found any on xda
can you port simple aosp jellybean 4.2.1 without gionee junk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM with ALL the files needed to flash with SPFT

Hd theme and wallpaper

I am trying to get the stock splash screen back. If you could help me that would be fantastic.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

If you had trouble or did something he should not with the system, use these files to try to "revive" your device:

LIFE PLAY_boot.zip (4.9MB) -----------------LIFE PLAY_system.zip (346.6 MB)

In that boot.zip there is the boot.img - I have a green splash screen from the iNfinity rom that won't go away. I have restored my backup I made the moment I got CWM installed, the turkish/crescent green splash screen is still there. I want to return it ALL to stock.

Try this with CWM: Logo BLU Life Play.zip
    I have MIUI ported to BLU Life Play. The ROM is behaving in 95% and still needs tweaking. :)

The sounds are working and have 2.5GB memory ROM. As soon as possible I can and most of the system working, I will upload it for you. :D
    :good: