[ROM][ROOT][CWMv6CTRv3.0-PhilZ/TWRPv2.8][MT6589 - 4GB - KK 4.4.2] BLU Life Play L100

Search This thread

kgbaba

Jun 8, 2009
Lopestom, meu life play l100i estava com a v20 ,com root e cwm,ai saiu atualização para a v25 kit kat atualizei ,mais agora não consigo mais root nele ,tentei com o framarrot e o Vroot mais sem sucesso.

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
ROOT in ROM KK

Lopestom, meu life play l100i estava com a v20 ,com root e cwm,ai saiu atualização para a v25 kit kat atualizei ,mais agora não consigo mais root nele ,tentei com o framarrot e o Vroot mais sem sucesso.

• If you have CWM still in it: you must flash it by CWM => SuperSu 2.01

• If you do not have CWM on your device: First you can flash CWM by spft.
  • Second, I really have not tried with other methods (FRAMAROOT, VROOT, GeniusROOT, BaiduROOT, ROOTMaster, z4root, etc, etc, etc ........).
I searched a long time ago here on xda and people were getting it ROOT][apk]{TowelRoot}[4.4.2]

Do not know if ROOT apks will work. The method is 100% with CWM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Se voce não tem CWM em seu dispositivo: primeiro voce pode piscar CWM por SPFT.
Segundo, eu realmente não tentei com outros métodos (FRAMAROOT, VROOT, GeniusROOT, BaiduROOT, ROOTMaster, Z4root, etc,etc,etc........).
Eu pesquisei um bom tempo atrás aqui no xda e as pessoas estavam conseguindo com TowelRoot.

Não sei se apks ROOT vai funcionar. O método 100% é com o CWM.
E é óbvio que essa história está bem esquisita.........mas esta ai a informação............

abidaddy

Aug 13, 2013
help

hi all does anyone have a cwm backup of the l090a blu life play variant or at least the boot . img file......

Piangers

Aug 22, 2011
Miui V6

Any news about miui v6 port for BLP?

I tried de update v28 kitkat.....a terrible disaster by the way. Now i downgrade to v20 JB official rom, so, i would like to change to v6, but still with no news about it.:confused:

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Any news about miui v6 port for BLP?

I tried de update v28 kitkat.....a terrible disaster by the way. Now i downgrade to v20 JB official rom, so, i would like to change to v6, but still with no news about it.:confused:

I think this MIUI version is very new....and new devices has more chance than more old devices....
But has 2 threads in official MIUI site to BLPL100....

Search if you want:
http://en.miui.com/thread-7940-1-1.html

http://en.miui.com/thread-37704-1-1.html

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2603556

Sent from my LIFE PLAY X KK using XDA Free mobile app

TogoFire

Aug 24, 2011
BR
Amigo, pelo amor de Deus me ajude. Eu fui fazer a besteira de instalar essa rom desse link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxEFVtKYbWE&feature=youtu.be

Eu instalei a recovey de lá. E eu nao consigo instalar a cm11, e também eu não consigo instalar a rom original. Eu já fiz de tudo.

Por favor, me socorra. Eu consigo entrar no modo recorvey CWM, mas eu não consigo instalar nenhuma rom.

Last edited:

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Amigo, pelo amor de Deus me ajude. Eu fui fazer a besteira de instalar essa rom desse link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxEFVtKYbWE&feature=youtu.be

Eu instalei a recovey de lá. E eu nao consigo instalar a cm11, e também eu não consigo instalar a rom original. Eu já fiz de tudo.

Por favor, me socorra. Eu consigo entrar no modo recorvey CWM, mas eu não consigo instalar nenhuma rom.

Esta ROM do link não eh CM11!! para o BLP ainda não tem CM11!!!!

Veja no primeiro post #1 em diante que tem os arquivos clockworkmod... zip e estes são para descompactar no PC e em seguida colocar no sdcard por adaptador e depois no celular. Entrando no CWM você escolhe backup and restore - restore.

Reactions: TogoFire

TogoFire

Aug 24, 2011
BR
Esta ROM do link não eh CM11!! para o BLP ainda não tem CM11!!!!

Veja no primeiro post #1 em diante que tem os arquivos clockworkmod... zip e estes são para descompactar no PC e em seguida colocar no sdcard por adaptador e depois no celular. Entrando no CWM você escolhe backup and restore - restore.

Graças a Deus, eu consegui!!!! UFA

eu con segui instalar o LIFE PLAY_system.zip (346.6 MB) pelo CWM. E deu tudo certo.

Obrigado.

matt300

Dec 26, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Is there any way to switch from TWRP to CWM on the l100A running the stock v28 KitKat? I tried Flashify and MobileUncleTools but had no success. I tried to flash CWMv6.0.4.4-CTRv2.5. My main goal is to get back to JB v11. I've had too many problems with KitKat. I wanted to use the backup file for v11 from the OP, but it is based on CWM.

Thanks.

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Is there any way to switch from TWRP to CWM on the l100A running the stock v28 KitKat? I tried Flashify and MobileUncleTools but had no success. I tried to flash CWMv6.0.4.4-CTRv2.5. My main goal is to get back to JB v11. I've had too many problems with KitKat. I wanted to use the backup file for v11 from the OP, but it is based on CWM.

Thanks.

I'm not using the BLU KKv28. However, I have the file update.zip coming from WiFi.
I noticed that the kernel is different from v28 and which I did TWRP based v22. So why should this not succeeding. Also, you can try (if known) put the CWM or TWRP with SPFT.
If the process with SPFT not work out, it is sure that the kernel v28 has no compatibility with TWRP or CWM.
You can use spft to put the ROM JB also.

Everything is a matter of testing. I could always put the CWM or TWRP indifferent kernel.

Last edited:

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Thanks. I'll start reading up on SPFT. I have not used it before.

It seems TWRP is compatible with v28. I installed it using Flashify after I rooted with Kingoapp and it seems to be working fine. If someone had a JB TWRP backup that'd be a lot easier but I can't seem to find one.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Well, I was able to get the CWM installed. I restored to the stock recovery first using a backup I had made in Flashify. Then I flashed CWMv6.0.4.4-CTRv2.5 and it installed successfully.

Now, using CWM, I tried to restore the JB v11 backup from the OP but I got "Error while flashing uboot image!". Fortunately I remembered to make a CWM backup of my v28 KitKat ROM. I'm restoring that now since the phone was stuck on the Boot Image. I think I will try v13 from the OP next. Could it be I need to use one of the older versions of CWM?

CWMv2.5 is the case create a file that is more uboot.img. So for users who have not made a backup with this v2.5 can try v2.4.

The message onthe v2.5 can really mess. But can not stop the flash system and other files separately. Try to "backup and restore" - advanced restore...
Restore specific files: system - Date - cache (if you want).

.....Post edited....

Last edited:

matt300

Dec 26, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I'm not using the BLU KKv28. However, I have the file update.zip coming from WiFi.
I noticed that the kernel is different from v28 and which I did TWRP based v22. So why should this not succeeding. Also, you can try (if known) put the CWM or TWRP with SPFT.
If the process with SPFT not work out, it is sure that the kernel v28 has no compatibility with TWRP or CWM.
You can use spft to put the ROM JB also.

Everything is a matter of testing. I could always put the CWM or TWRP indifferent kernel.

Thanks. I'll start reading up on SPFT. I have not used it before.

It seems TWRP is compatible with v28. I installed it using Flashify after I rooted with Kingoapp and it seems to be working fine. If someone had a JB TWRP backup that'd be a lot easier but I can't seem to find one.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Well, I was able to get the CWM installed. I restored to the stock recovery first using a backup I had made in Flashify. Then I flashed CWMv6.0.4.4-CTRv2.5 and it installed successfully.

Now, using CWM, I tried to restore the JB v11 backup from the OP but I got "Error while flashing uboot image!". Fortunately I remembered to make a CWM backup of my v28 KitKat ROM. I'm restoring that now since the phone was stuck on the Boot Image. I think I will try v13 from the OP next. Could it be I need to use one of the older versions of CWM?

Last edited:

matt300

Dec 26, 2006
Charlotte, NC
CWMv2.5 is the case create a file that is more uboot.img. So for users who have not made a backup with this v2.5 can try v2.4.

The message onthe v2.5 can really mess. But can not stop the flash system and other files separately. Try to "backup and restore" - advanced restore...
Restore specific files: system - Date - cache (if you want).

.....Post edited....
I tried advanced restore using CWM v2.5 but I get errors each time with both JB v11 and JB v13 files.
I tried to flash CWMCTRv6.0.4.4-v2.4, CWMCTRv6.0.4.4 and CWM v6.0.2.8 using Flashify. Each time it says success but upon reboot into recovery I only get a black screen. The system will still boot normally but recovery does not work.

I guess I'm going to have to learn how to use SP Flash Tool to get this done unless someone can make a JB backup for the l100a using CWM 2.5 or TWRP.

Reactions: lopestom

voldomart13

Dec 24, 2010
So I've seen some people have version 22, 25 and even 28. I'm running version 22 myself and am wondering how much the ota updater doesn't register theirs a new version and are there any advantages to using the v28?

matt300

Dec 26, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Looks like I bricked my phone using SP Flash Tools. I can't get anything to flash correctly on it now.

Edit: The phone is alive again! I'm now running Anatel v15 for the l100i. Here's what I did for anyone else in my situation.
Background Info: I have an l100a that was running stock v28 KitKat. I successfully installed TWRP 2.7.1 from the OP and also successfully installed CWM 2.5, but I could not find any Jellybean backups that worked with those recoveries. I wanted to get rid of the awful stock KitKat, so I tried SP Flash Tools. I bricked the phone when I used the files that look like this from the 2nd post:
"Download required files for SPFT: ----------------------->>>>>>>>> password: BLP
Part 1 (143MB) -- BLU Life Play - SPFT.part1.rar ---- Part 2 (143MB) -- BLU Life Play - SPFT.part2.rar ---- Part 3 (45MB) -- BLU Life Play - SPFT.part3.rar"
The phone would not do anything after that. Completely blank screen.

I un-bricked it by using the files behind the "Click to Show Content" for the BLPL100i v15 (Anatel). I used the second scatter file listed (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT.txt) and unchecked Preloader. I substituted the CWMv6044 v2.2 when I used SP Flash Tool on the second attempt. I then installed the modem patch that is in that file list too using CWM. I had an invalid IMEI after this but fortunately I had made an IMEI backup using MTK Droid Tools v253 and restored it successfully.

I used SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1332.0.187. I tried several different versions before I found one that worked. Getting the USB drivers to work correctly was very difficult. I tried just about every combination of drivers I could find. I'm on Windows 7 x64 and I'm fairly sure the driver that worked came from a file called MTK_USB_ADB_Ultimate. The strange thing is, now SP Flash Tools works without inserting the battery at all.

I really wanted to put v11 for the l100a on the phone but everytime I try to restore the backups v11 or v13 from the OP, I get md5 mismatch. I tried this, but it did not work: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2084906. So far v15 for the l100i seems to be running fine on the l100a.

Thanks very much Lopestom for your help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lopestom

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM with ALL the files needed to flash with SPFT

Hd theme and wallpaper

I am trying to get the stock splash screen back. If you could help me that would be fantastic.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

If you had trouble or did something he should not with the system, use these files to try to "revive" your device:

LIFE PLAY_boot.zip (4.9MB) -----------------LIFE PLAY_system.zip (346.6 MB)

In that boot.zip there is the boot.img - I have a green splash screen from the iNfinity rom that won't go away. I have restored my backup I made the moment I got CWM installed, the turkish/crescent green splash screen is still there. I want to return it ALL to stock.

Try this with CWM: Logo BLU Life Play.zip
    I have MIUI ported to BLU Life Play. The ROM is behaving in 95% and still needs tweaking. :)

The sounds are working and have 2.5GB memory ROM. As soon as possible I can and most of the system working, I will upload it for you. :D
    :good: